[PP-F6] The Traveler (Steel and Mitoko)

"Time to go get that Survival skill." Steel said as he was preparing himself to go out into the desert to go find some stuff that an NPC lost out there. As he was walking through the streets of the town on the way to the gate that would lead to the desert in question, he accidentally bumped into a girl, knocking her down. ""Sorry about that, you okay?" He asked seeing that he accidentally knocked her to the ground as he offered his hand to help her up.

Mitoko had been causally walking around... until she had been knocked over by accident. She'd squeak in surprise while wincing slightly. "Sorry about that, you okay?" she heard the male voice speak. "Y-Yeah I-I'm f-fine..." she softly spoke as she looked up at him nervously for a brief moment, observing his expression closely out of habit. She'd always observe every person she happened to run across. Shaking her thoughts to the side, the girl gently grabbed ahold of his hand and pushed herself off the ground with a sigh. "W-WAIT! What's someone doing in such a depressingly hot place like this? Hmm I wonder...?" She drifted off into thoughts once more while tilting her head to the side slightly.

[OOC]

"So you're here for the same thing...? I see. I don't know my way around this place however. But since you're on the same quest as me, feel free to tag along." she spoke quietly while smiling lightly at him. "Pssh... well obviously he had to be on some sort of quest! Hmm.... well I wonder what's in that cargo thing anyways. Some loot~?- BAD MITOKO. Stealing from old ladies is a crime!" the pinkette thought as she frowned internally and turned on her heels swiftly and looked up at the blue sky, waiting for his reply patiently.

Mitoko smiled softly and gazed at the party request for a brief moment. "I-It's alright Mitoko. Don't be a chicken!" she thought before double tapping the confirm button, and then the window would disappear. "I-I'm Mitoko. And same h-here!" she'd stutter while sticking her hand out for a handshake. "And after this we'll be officially taking of."

[OOC]

Steel took the hand and shook it with a smile. "Alright then, let's get going!" He said enthusiastically as he and his new companion began to walk to the gate where the woman that would initiate the quest was. Steel then proceeded to talk to the woman to start the quest and after a moderate amount of time listening to the woman's tale, she finally asked the two of them to help her. Once the screen popped up to accept the quest or not, Steel selected the yes button and the two of them were off. "Geez, didn't know it'd take that long to accept a quest." Steel said with a tired look on his face as the two of them began to walk into the desert. "Well, luckily we have two days to complete this thing."

OOC: I just didn't want to write that lady's whole thing so I skipped it. And since I wrote another hard to respond to post I'll suggest making small talk for a bit or find a monster.