[PP-F6] «Feeding the Enemy» Ft. Toshiro

After getting up from the late night Toshiro and Mikaria had together, they teleported to the 6th floor to start their quest. "I hope we can find that red panda here." She spoke towards Toshiro with a glimmering smile. Glad to have a bit of protection with the sword Klein had made for her. Though she didn't entirely know the man's name, she knew some day her curious mind would know. "So, where do you think we should look first for this little rascal?" She asked Toshiro hoping that he had a preference of where to start looking for the panda. "Bobbah must be not far from here, I hope anyway.." She spoke with a slight childishness in the tone of voice she used.

He hasn't explored any if the different floors and this quest he didn't have the slightest clue about. But he would remain vigilant for both their sakes. He noticed she was wearing a new sword and he still forgot to pick up his two handed glaive." Man.." He was going at try to get it after this if the poof guy could remember it. But he heard her question and then looked around." Well.. pandas usually like to eat.. so I think we need to find a food source and wait." He spoke casually then looked at her." Well according to what I've read anyway." He slowly moved forward from the portal and looked at her."So let's get going through the jungle." He grinned a bit as he started walking with her now." Where did you get the sword?" He blinked looking at her. It was fine craftsmanship.

The virtual sun over the piles of leaves hunched above their heads. Mikaria smiled as she looked up at the millions of leaves. "Great Idea Toshiro!" She replied with a smile towards him as she continued walking. Then she heard another question appear "I believe the blacksmith was named Klein." She replied. Seeing some berries that she had spotted she smiled. Picking some of the various berry sorts."I remember that red pandas love berries!" She spoke with a smile as she gave some of the berries to Toshiro. Remembering that the gypsy had given her a stick of bamboo she figured she might as well feed it that instead. "Wait I have that stick of bamboo, remember?" She said as she put the berries back into her inventory, feeling like a fool for not remembering. And then getting the stick of bamboo out of her inventory. Waiting for a slight glimpse of red or even just movement in the treetops.

He looked at her and then facepalmed himself." I have a weapon waiting for me at his shop.." He shook his head and looked at her" I completely forgot about it." He muttered as he watched her pick berries. A slight smile crossed his face as he spoke to her. "Its okay. They normally eat both so we can try if the bamboo doesn't work. " She seemed happy at this quest. He was happy for her as well. He followed her gaze and then looked around behind them in the tree tops. There had to be something in this forest that resembled a red panda. " Do you just.. look for it and feed it? Or do we trap it or something?" He didn't know much detail about the quest and was hoping to look for answers. She was the one who took the quest and knew it instead of him. Which in hindsight was a bad idea. He should of gotten the quest too.

"I'm pretty sure that we can either trap it or find it and feed it. Whichever we do first... I think we should at least spot one and if we don't catch it we could attempt to place a trap." She confirmed looking around a bit to spot something. Finally, a bit of movement. A grin formed as she looked at the tree above them. Beginning to climb branch-to-branch as she attempted to catch it.

The red panda examined the strange creature climbing up the tree. Not knowing where it was headed at all. Though as it got closer, it realized that it was being chased. Jumping down from the spot it was at, it scurried into the jungle quickly not wanting to be captured at all. It being able to squeeze between the nearest bushes. And on it went.

Mikaria looking from afar that it was getting away, she jumped down chasing after the red panda at this point. And jumping over any obstacles that might be in the way of the red panda.

He nodded a bit as he watched around for the panda. He listened to her every word and took into account that he would do the same thing once he would accept the quest. Gaze was quickly given at the shuffling. A blink was given as he looked at his girlfriend and her reactions. He took off after her and jumped over branches and other jungle terrain. He focused on the red puff ball and did his best to sprint after it.

He gazed at Mikaria and smiled as he started to pass her. The fact that he was running was amazing. The adrenaline coursed through him and his heart was pounding. This was all worth it. The game , her, and being trapped but it came at a heavy cost. He had to go back sooner or later. Eyes focused again as he looked at the puff bear." Come back Bobbah! We want you!" He laughed a bit hurdling himself over another branch.