[PP-F8] Just Like a Frontliner (Zero, Oske)

((Temp Posting Order: Pepper, Elf, Zero, Elf))

Pepper rushed out of the safe zone, holding her short sword. Oske had been looking at clothes before she had the chance to notice Pepper wandering off, coming up with her own daydreams in her head. She suddenly had decided—she was going to train to be a frontliner! With a slash, she ran out into the forest. She suddenly found herself confronted by a dark elven warrior, and her heart nearly stopped due to her fear.

With a clumsy swing of her sword, Pepper missed horrible. She stumbled right into the elf, who narrow its ghostly eyes at her and lifted the spear it held.

“Waah!†Pepper exclaimed as the spear of the Elf slashed into her shoulder, scraping off a third of her health! Tears filled her eyes, and she scrambled backwards as the Elf readied another hit. It looked ready to kill her, easily. It wasn’t like the monster was programmed to have mercy, no, it was programmed to kill… even if it was just a little girl.

Pepper: 6/9

Elf: 18/18

Damage Dealt:

Damage Received: 3Elf (1basedmg+2spearskill)

Zero had been traveling through the eight floor with no actual destination. He stopped at hearing the sound of fight and moved toward the area, quickly spotting the young player facing off against the NPC. Her life was far too low for her to stand a chance, he reached for his swords, pulling them out quickly, and took a step back before dashing out into the open in front of the girl. He wasn't one for letting children suffer, specially not somewhere like Aincrad. "Pick on someone your own size..." He slightly growled before dashing at the creature crossing the blades in his hands in front of his chest as he held the one in his mouth tightly, bloodlust and hatred glimmering in his eyes.

Battle result: 10+2 = Hit! Damage Dealt: 3 (BD) + 2 (Skill) + 2 (Weapon)= 7 DMG (Bleeding status for two turns, -1HP)

(Sword Skill: Demon Slash cooldown 1 turns)

Zero: 19/19

Elf: 11/18 (Bleeding for 2 Turns, -1HP)

((Changed Temp Posting Order: Pepper, Elf, Zero))

(this turn will be for the Elf, as Pepper will not be doing combat)

Pepper opened her eyes. She had been alone, about to die just a moment before… and now a hero had appeared before her. This player was probably much older than her, and as he attacked the monster she felt a blush appear on her face. “A-ah,†she breathed, standing up slowly.

The elf narrowed his eyes, rage filling them. It raised the spear, but Pepper suddenly ran forward and shoved it. It wobbled, stabbing at the ground beside Zero.

Damage Dealt: 0

Elf: 10/18 (Bleeding for 1 Turns, -1HP)

Zero looked at the Elf and clenched the blade in his mouth more tightly. He took a few steps back and smirked slightly. Oh how adorable you think you're a threat?" He glanced back at the kid and signaled her to step back. "Watch out the first three rows are a splash zone kid." He looked back at the enemy and placed the back of the blades in hands against the edge of the one held by his mouth, dashing at it in a split second. He didn't hesitate to dash past the enemy unleashing his attack.

Battle result: 4+2 = Hit! Damage Dealt: 1 (BD) + 2 (Skill) + 2 (Weapon)= 5 (Bleeding status for two turns, -1HP)

(Sword Skill: Bull Hunt cooldown 2 turns)

Elf: 4/18 (Bleeding for 2 Turns, -1HP)

‘He called me kid…’ Pepper thought nervously, putting her hands on her cheeks. ‘Maybe he doesn’t like me. Well, he just met me. But he HAS to like me. I’ll make him like me!’ She stepped back and watched the player attack the elf.

With a furious stab, the Elf landed a hit on Zero's stomach. It then pulled the spear out, turning toward the little girl. She was the original target... but right now, it had to deal with this strange player who attacked it first. It turned back to face Zero

Damage Dealt: 3 (1basedmg+2spearskill)

Zero: 16/19

Elf: 3/18 (Bleeding for 2 Turns, -1HP)

Zero ignored the damage that he had received and quickly dashed at the creature crossing the blades in his hands in front of his chest as he held the one in his mouth tightly. He wanted to end this fight already and expected the next hit to do so. He slashed the Elf, getting rid of what little HP it still had, and ending the battled. "There, three moves is all it took..."

Battle result: 5+2 = Hit! Damage Dealt: 1 (BD) + 2 (Skill) + 2 (Weapon)= 5 (Bleeding status for two turns, -1HP)

(Sword Skill: Demon Slash cooldown 1 turns)

Zero: 16/19

Elf: 0/18

"Yay!" Pepper exclaimed. She suddenly tried to tackle-hug Zero, however she was small, so she could only cling to him. "Thanks for saving me! But I could've taken care of myself. My name's Pepper! What's yours?" She glanced over her shoulder as she heard someone calling her name--probably Oske. She nervously let go of Zero, then started to dash into the woods again. She knew Mommy would be mad at her, so she didn't want to talk to her right now.

((Post order: Pepper, Zero, Oske, Zero))

Zero stood quiet for a few moments and scratched his head at the what had just happened. He walked in the direction the girl had gone and sighed. "Zero, that's my name."' He said out loud so she could hear him, wherever she was, and looked back ti where the voice from earlier had called out for the girl named Pepper. "Who's looking for Pepper?"

A young lady with mousy brown hair came rushing into the forest, looking distraught. “Pepper! Pepper!†she called, her voice cracking with anxiety as tears welled in her eyes. Pepper was nowhere to be seen, as she had run off again. Oske barely even noticed her leaving, she was so silent. She looked at the male player, then grabbed his shoulder and looked at him. “Have you seen a little girl?â€

Pepper paused her stride when she heard Mommy talk. She knew she had to confront her... Pepper let out a long sigh. When she heard Zero tell her that she almost died, she felt rage fill her lungs. "Mister Zero!! Why did you tell her that!?" Pepper shouted, running out over to Zero and pounding her tiny fists on his arm angrilly.

Zero glanced down at Pepper as she pounded his arm, and sighed as he looked back at Oske. "A mother worries for her child, she should know that her child was being careless." He sheathed his blades and passed his hand through his hair. "You might want to keep a closer eye on this one, she seems to enjoy confronting great peril." He slightly smirked, patting the childs head.