(F4-PP) Infiltration (PM for Invite)

The shadows danced as the draugr guards stood ready to attack. The blizzard crushed the breathable air and snow filled the lungs of any living creature in the mist. Zombie berserkers awaited the scent of the foolish and the draugr archers prompted their bows. Argumail waited in a pine tree, He clentched the tree exterior as hard as he could. A gush wind blew and showing a opening. He saw two draugr below him. He took them out and dug himself in the snow. It was amost time for infiltration.

I walked in the opened path underneath the fir trees with my arms crossed, heading towards a fort like structure that was rumored to hold a precious item in a chest. Weather it was just a ramble of the real deal, I was willing to at least check it out. From the looks of it the place was heavily guarded with a ground mob and ones that could attack from above. Something else caught my eye though, a player hiding in the pine tree. Being me as usual I uncrossed my arms over my chest and climbed up the tree to where I thought the player was.

• 1 month later...

My eyes shot open and I jumped up onto the branch, careful not to fall this time. I pointed my sword at Argumail and smiled. I'm pretty sure I'm me, last time I checked anyway! And no need to poke me, I was fully aware of your presence. I sheathed my sword and sat down onto the snow covered tree, I was amazed that I didn't fall off!

Ether was in the vicinity of the area, he had heard a rumour there was a powerful mob in the area. While walking, he thought he heard a ruckus from somewhere above him.

Looking up, he saw a girl he recognised as Mayonaka talking to his guild leader in a tree... He rubbed his eyes.. Then looked some more.. Finally he called out "Hey. Are you two up there or am I hallucinating from one of my potions?".

To get the rare items, duh! My attention went below me to see Ethereal, looking up at us. Depends on who your talking to. If I am who you think I am then say hi properly. If not, go away. I said in a dead serious tone down to him. That lasted for about 4.2 seconds before I started laughing. Hi Ethereal! What are you- At that moment I forgot I was in a tree and fell from the slippery branch, tumbling fast towards the ground.