[SP-F1] Stabby Stabby Time (Story Line)

"Hacha, time to hunt Boars, Wolfs and Nepents." "Haha!!" Crow said with a huge smile across his face, as he was doing some solo hunting today, even though he loved people, he needed time alone. And this was the correct time to pull it off, Crow was going to go and hunt some monsters before they were all wiped out from existance, running out of the Town of Beginnings, he rushed into the fields and looked around as he saw nothing. "Lovely, guess i will look elsewhere."

He says as he runs around again, and tries to find something to kill, as he ran around for about five minutes, his violet colored hair, dancing behind him. He stopped and grabbed his hair, as he began to braid it, he needed it out of the way and not doing the whole Irish River dance in his face. As he finishs up he sees it, a boar in the distance, a lone one, as that was all he needed was a single foe to kill. He draws out his rapier and charges at the boar, hoping to kill it in one fell swoop.

Edit:

As Crow thrusted his Rapier at the Boar, he felt the tip of his sword stab into the flesh of the pig, as he pulled out he jumped back, seeing t boar now lock on him, he jumped back again to keep his distance away from the monster. "I won't let you have the chance beasty, your going to be my new pair of boots now." Crow said with a smile as he jumped on a rock, just enough to get out of the reach of the boar.

Party

Crow: 5/5

[Rolled a 6: HIt: One base damage.]

[Plus one from skill level (OHR)]

[Total Damage: 2; Towards Lone Boar.]

Enemy

Lone Boar: 1/3 (-2)

The first hit was magnifique, as Crow kept his distance and his speed up, as he needed to stay out of the boars reach until he needed to make his attack. As his mother taught him, but as well his fathers teachings came in, he always remembered what his father said. "To be ready is not all that is needed, you must always make the first strike, and then continue, never allow a opening to be uncovered." Is what his father use to say, as Crow was doing his best, staying out of reach, and away from the boars attack.

As Corw looked down, he saw the boar grunting and snorting its way up the rock, "Wait you can climb!?" He yelled as his oncce Diamond blue eyes shifted to Ice blue, as he had a worried look, "Theres only room for one up here and thats going to be me." He proclaimed as he thrusted his Rapier down once more.

Edit:

"Nope down you go mister." Crow roars as he thrusted his Rapier through the baors pathetic skull, seeing its eyes dim and it felt limp as it slide off his sword and to the ground. It burts into millions of little blue pixels, as Crow laughs, "HAZAH!!" "I HAVE SLAIN THE MIGHTY BOAR, ALL HAIL THE HERO!!!" "HAHAHA!!!" He said as he held his hands up and spun in a circle, acting goofy as usual, he jumped down and looked as he obtained a Mat from the baor he killed, he chuckled and sheathed his Rapier once again and began to walk again. "Were are you piggy piggy piggies!?" He said calously as he didn't care right now what he fought, so long as it didn't kill him.

Party

[Rolled a 6: Hit: One base damage.]

[Total Damage: 2; Towards Lone Boar]

Enemy

Lone Boar: -1/3 (-2)/(-2) Dead/Overkilled

Every Mob that is defeated has the possibility of dropping Loot, provided they meet two simple requirements. In order to qualify for dropped loot, a Mob must have at the very least, (Floor Level x 2 Health) and at least half the health of the highest player in the thread. There are 3 different methods for obtaining loot:

Monsters that meet loot requirements now have 100% chance to drop 1 Material when killed.

Monsters may also drop Col or Loot based on the LD referencing the table below.

Monsters that do not meet loot requirements (explained at top of the post) use the non-combat table in the section below.

LD: 1-14

You find no suitable materials.

LD: 15+

Obtain 1 Material of chosen type.

[OOC]

[OOC]

[OOC]

Wandering around again, Crow had no luck finding beats in the fields, but he wasn't about to head into the woods just yet, he needed more time to train and get stronger, thats why he was in the fields in the first place. This was his best way of getting Col, Mats, and of course random loot drops for uncommon items, these were his main concern, yeah EXP. was nice. But he liked the items he got from drops, so as he wanders for about five more minutes he finds another Lone Boar, as this one had a few piglets with it, and he knew this was a mother, and next to her was another boar, he almost missed.

"Awww, lookie mini bacons, I think I'll leave them alone, I don't want to kill a mother or father, and leave the young to fend for their own." he said as a vicious wolf lept from the bushes and Crow immedietly drew his Rapier, «Animal impur." «Va-t'en, tu vas mourir ici En Garde!" He yells as he charges at the wolf as the make Boar charges at the wolf and Crow stops, seeing this makes him stop and croutch, as the male boar protected his family. Made a tear fall from his eye, as he could let the boar sacrifice himself for them, Crow roars as he charges at the wolf.

This makes the wolf it turn to him and ignore the boar, as Crow waved his sword at the boars, and made them run away, "I know your monsters, but your a family I won't destroy that kind of happiness, real or virtual." He says as he faces down this wolf, who has the same HP as him, as he charges and thrusts his Rapier at the wolf, he hoped to get a good hit on it.

Edit:

As Crow thrusts his sword at the evil wolf, he stabs it in the chest making it fly past him, as he saw it come flying at him, he spun and charged at the wolf again. "I'll make you pay, i will make sure you die, no one should separate a family no one!!" he thought as he was furious with this wolf, he was going to kill it regardless if he got anything from the kill. As he saw it leap at him, he waited it got close and then he would attack it.

Party

[Rolled a 8: Hit: One base damage.]

[Total Damage: 2; Towards Lone Wolf]

Enemy

Lone Wolf: 3/5 (-2)

<>

«Animal impur." «Va-t'en, tu vas mourir ici En Garde!"

<>

"Unclean beast." "Go away, you will die here En Garde!"

After his last attack made his opponent fly over his shoulders and behind him, Crow spun to see that the wolf was coming at him, he knew he has to counter it. And thats what he was going to do, as he sees it get close to him he thrusts his blade at the wolf hoping to knock it off its feet or possibly kill it.

Edit:

As his attack missed, he almost got his leg bit by the wolf, as he was soo close to killing the wolf. He just couldn't believe that he missed by a single inch, as he felt bad now. "Curses, mother please guild my blade and help me bring victory to my Rapier." He prayed to his mother as he needed some good luck as of right now.

Party

[Rolled a 5: Miss: No damage was dealt.]

[Total Damage: 0; Towards Lone Wolf]

Enemy

Lone Wolf: 3/5 (-2)

As Crow barely was hit by the wolfs last hit, he missed the attack as well. He was frusterated now, and was trying to be sure not get hit as well as to land one at the same time. "Your a little emmerdeur, I will kill you here and now." He stated, with a stern tone of voice, he gripped his Rapier tighter and then charged at the wolf once again. "Die you family hunting meanie!!" He yelled in his head as he thrusted his sword at the wolf, as he wanted this thing dead like now.

Edit:

As Crows Rapier stabs the wolf, he chuckled abit as he jumps back, seeing how the wolf was still alive he kept his distance as usual, and made sure he was fast and light on his feet. "No no no, you get no bites on me pal." Crow says as he jumps back everytime the wolf comes at him.

Party

[Rolled a 6: Hit: One base damage.]

Enemy

Lone Wolf: 1/5 (-2)/(-2)

• 2 weeks later...

Crow was glad he was causing soo much damage, and he wanted to make this wolf pay for tyring to harm that family of boars. No one, no matter what should have to lose a love one to something that can be prevented, "I'll kill you!!!" "RAAAAAWWWRRR!!!" Crow screamed at the top of his lungs as he charged at the wolf and went for the final strike.

Edit:

As Crows Rapier slammed into the wolfs skull, he drove his blade further into the beasts cranium and pushed upward, as he saw it fly upward, he began thrusting a flurry of strike. He thrusted his Rapier several times and stabbed once more and landed behind the wolf and sheathed his Rapier, as it hit the top of the Scabbard, the wolf bursted into a million blue pixels. And Crow turned around and chuckled abit, as he walked away from the scene and continued on, as he glanced and saw the boar family returning to their grazing time.

Party

[Rolled a 7: 7: One base damage.]

Enemy

Lone Wolf: -1/5 (-2)/(-2)/(-2) [Dead/Overkilled]