[PP FL8]Away we go!![Summer Ball][Featuring Mitoko]

He stood at the town of Floor 8 and stared at the NPC and its events explained. He blinked several times as he looked at his menu of friends... which had a whopping total of 2. He sighed as he knew that Freya had gone with someone else. So he had to choose his other friend, Mitoko. There was no way he was going alone at this and she was his friend. He was in the same boat in trying to make it up to her. He would start typing away and then send it as he awaited an answer.

"Hey... Its Rin. I guess you know that already! But I'm on floor 8 with this event that's popped up.. I figured I'd ask you to come along and I have some important things I wanna tell you. So please come by if you haven't done this event yet.

Rin."

He sighed as he accepted the Event. It would of been stupid if he would of went by himself though. Frown formed on his face as he was an impatient man. If anyone knew him he was impatient.

"Hmm? An event going on in Aincrad? Strange, I wonder what it's about. Perhaps a quest? Wait- oh that summer ball thing? I guess it's alright. I wonder where Kaito is right now...- nope! It's not time for you to be depressed again! I'm sure he'll be alright whatever he's doing..." she shook her head and sighed deeply. Scrolling through her inventory, she equipped her casual clothing which was also fit for combat at the same time.

"The ball? Alrightie! But I AM NOT GOING TO DANCE OKAY? -3- Capiche? But I'll be there!"

"Okay! To floor eight!" And away she went, on her way to where Rin would be waiting at.

Her eyes spotted him standing alone, with an impatient look on her face. She'd only glance at him blankly before laughing in a non humorous tune which mocked laughter... making her way up to him and standing on her tip toes, tapping his shoulder gently. "Made it." she smiled gently before looking to the side, awaiting his reply.

He turned his head slightly and smiled at her. It was a warm smile. A very different one from what she was used to. He simply waved." Hey you." He would tilt his head." You been okay? " He would grin looking around at the surrounding couples. A little depressed but none the less he would make the best of things with what was going on. He extended his arm like a gentleman." No dancing huh? I can deal with that. I'm sure I'm not the one you wanna be here with so I can be okay. " He would chuckle a bit as he would await for her to loop her arm around his. " So tell me.. whats been going on and new lately?"

He was dressed to impress tonight. Suit and tie with his Two handed battle ax tucked behind him. It was a dream come true to have this for him. Why? You cant bring weapons to school kids. You get kicked out and expelled.

Mitoko looked up at Rin and blinked once, staring at his arm for a moment like he was an alien before nodding and linking her arm with his. Looking around, she swore her eyes had exploded by all the couples EVERYWHERE. "I DON'T GET IT. WHY THE HELL WOULD PEOPLE DATE RANDOMS THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW IN REAL LIFE?! Just... weird." she raised her brow and heard Rin asking her if she had been okay. "W-Well you see... There's this person that I really care about. He became a player killer and much more distant. And now he's disappeared like a ninja.- Just kidding. I've gotten much stronger and the usual. What about you?" she laughed lightly, not even knowing what to do when around so many people. So she just stood there until Rin actually moved.

He would start walking with her and he would speak a bit." A player killer huh? I would of never pegged you to wanna be with one.. but you must like him a lot. " He would pat her hand. " He just needs some time alone. Its a really big deal to ends someone life just like that..." He would look down at her. " Relax.. Its just an event. It may be for couples but you never know who are just going as friends. We can't be the only people who had this idea. " He would look at her. " But I met someone. Someone very special to me. "He would blush a slight bit as they maze began. " Really? A maze...." He looked in the dark maze area and perked a brow." Cause thats not creepy..." He looked down at her." You ready for this?"

"I suppose so. But I wonder if he would do the same things if it were in real life. It's no different than reality..." Hearing Rin's words, she had begun to loosen up already, nodding... she'd only follow wherever he went. "Someone special?" Mitoko asked in a quiet tone. Then they'd come across a strange maze, and she'd tilt her head to the side before smiling and dragging him along with her. "Hmm... is this like a Halloween effect?" the pinkette muttered under her breath while walking quickly.

[OOC]

He would shrug slightly" It could very well be a halloween type maze.. " Eyes would glance around and he would move forward with her through the maze. " Kinda creepy if you ask me.. Serves no purpose if its just for an event. " What kind of event was this anyway that they had to walk through a maze? He glanced at her and then started walking through the damned maze. It was eerie in a sense that they had to do this together. But at least he would try to protect her as best as he could. " Lets do this, Mitoko!" He roared with energy. He was determined to get whatever it was at the end of the event." No guts no glory!" He shouted scaring some of the other players. A light blush would form as he would shake his head a bit." Sorry." He muttered looking at her."So yeah.. I met someone special....Her name is Freya.. and she and I... " he would look at her." I love her. " he smiled cheerfully."

[its okay! Do what you gotta do :D]

Mitoko would watch with a confused expression as he would shout, then hearing him speak about the girl he liked. "Oh? I'm happy for you two. But I just don't get how total strangers can easily fall in love, when they don't even know each other in real life. Sorry, it just beats me." she shrugged as she folded her arms behind the back of her head, walking on in the maze as she began to hum a song she had created back in the real world. Despite it being dark and eerie, she hummed an upbeat song called "On My Way", thinking of how they were on their way out of this long as hell maze. A smile began to form on her face as she had gotten carried away once more, lost in her own world and having to have her attention brought back to earth.

He shrugged a bit as he walked down the maze spotting nothing so far. He glanced over at Mitoko and spoke." I think it's because she accepted me for my past that my wall broke down. "He looked up at the sky that wasn't enclosed off." They say love at first sight is true.. I think ours was love at first fight to be honest." He made a left turn with Mitoko on tow." So what's new in your world, Mitoko?" He would address her in a soft voice. He was trying to be different and only she and Freya would see this side. The rest could go to hell for all he cared.