[SP-F1] Secret Medicine of the Forest (Steel)

Steel was walking around town trying to find the house of a lady who would give him the quest where his reward would be the anneal blade. He personally liked his current sword he got from the start but he knew he needed a more powerful weapon. After some searching, he found the house he was looking for. After knocking on the door, a woman came out with the icon symbolizing that a quest could be initiated. "Excuse me ma'am but I heard you were needing a swordsman to get ingredients to make a medicine for you daughter?"

"Thank you for answering to my request." The lady said in response. "You see, my daughter is very sick and there's a medicine I can make to help her feel better. Unfortunately, the last ingredient would need to be retrieved from the forest outside of town. As you could probably tell, I'm no fighter so I would like to request you to get it for me."

"I'm on it, don't you worry about a thing!" Steel said with a grin before setting off for the direction of the forest. Once he was there, he began looking around for monsters. Judging on the fact that it was use in medicine, it would definitely need to be a plant type monster. "Well, time to find some butt ugly plant creature which probably has some sort of tentacles."

While he continued walking around, two little nepents came out and faced him. Oh great, I'm already having to fight and these two aren't the ones I'm looking for. Steel thought to himself as he swung at one of the little nepents, causing it to shatter into many data fragments. "This'll be a long day."

Little Nepent: Dead

Little Nepent: 5/5

Time to play this a new way. Steel thought to himself before jumping back and into the trees. He then began jumping from tree to tree in a circle around the remaining monster, causing it to become confused as it tried to follow after Steel's movements and utterly failing because of Steel's speed.

Little Nepent: 1/5

"Time to finish you!" Steel shouted as he readied his sword again. With ease, he got behind the enemy monster. "Kofuna Shizen Ryu: Cyclone!" He exclaimed before swinging his sword while running around it, causing the monster to shatter into data fragments. "Enemy defeated, moving on."

"Well, not the one I was looking for but no matter. I have the rest of the day to keep looking." Steel said to himself as he sheathed his sword. "Which way should I go now? I'm sure if I go deeper into the forest, I'll find more of these little nepents. However, I must be cautious." He then began to walk deeper into the forest.

"Darn, I can't seem to find any more nepents." Steel said after having walked for about half an hour. All of a sudden, a wolf came charging at him. With relative ease, he dodged the incoming wolf and jumped back to gain some distance from it. "Crap, I don't have time for this." Steel said as he drew his sword again. "I gotta finish this quickly then."

Steel: 17/17

Wolf 7/7

Steel began to increase his speed, further confusing the wolf with his movements. When he saw the opening he jumped at the wolf and swung his sword, knocking it back quite a distance. "Kofuna Shizen Ryu: Earth Shatter." He said as he aimed his sword at the wolf which looked like it may counter attack despite its health being in the red.

Wolf 1/7

With a shout, Steel charged at the wolf, his sword brandished by his side. When he got close enough, he swung horizontally, unfortunately missing due to the wolf dodging it. It seems to be on an attack pattern which focuses on living. How very much like an actual wolf. I'm impressed on the detail of the programming. Steel thought to himself as he jumped back to prevent the chance of a counterattack.

Wolf 1/7

"You're finished wolf!" Steel exclaimed before getting into position for the sword skill Rage Spike. With a shout, he unleashed the skill and launched himself at the wolf at high speed. The wolf wasn't able to dodge in time and was impaled by the attack, causing it to shatter into data fragments. "I better make sure I don't run into any of these again. Steel said to himself before walking off.

Wolf Dead

"All I've gotta do is find some stupid plants. Why can't I do that now? I ran into a whole bunch of them last week when I didn't need them." Steel said to himself in annoyance as he continued on. It was then three little nepents with flowers surrounded him. You've gotta be kidding me. Steel thought as he drew his sword. Ah well, at least they have what I need. He thought before slashing at one of them, dealing it damage.

Steel 17/17

Little Nepent 3/7

Little Nepent 7/7

Little Nepent 7/7

In programmed rage, the three little nepents began charging at him. Fortunately for him, they were much slower than the wolf and he was able to jump over the plant monsters. This resulted in the said monster crashing into each other. It was actually quite a comedic scene and Steel couldn't help but laugh a little at how they looked a bit dazed.

Steel 17/17

Little Nepent 3/7

Little Nepent 7/7

Little Nepent 7/7

I better go into the trees then. it didn't hurt to do so the other times. Steel thought to himself before jumping into the trees and going at a fast speed as the little nepents began to regain their composure. However, they became confused again due to Steel going circles around them and they crashed into each other again, making Steel laugh.

Steel 17/17

Little Nepent 3/7

Little Nepent 7/7

Little Nepent 7/7