[SP FL 1] My name is Klein

He gathered his armor and his sword together and placed them on. This was the beginning of it all for him. The place where he had met various people in a day and the most who had an impact was Cindel. She had left him in a wake of sadness that hit him hard. He thought for an instance that he could continue with it all but he shook his head. Any item he didn't sell, he kept in his inventory if or when he would come back.

A sigh escaped his lips as he started walking down the beaten path of the first floor. A beautiful rise of the day. He had the rest of his life here in SAO to figure out where he was going to be. A smile formed on his face as he remembered the boars that Cindel, Gestein , and himself defeated. Then he saw a mirror image of himself trying to help Hikaru in the rain.

He was fond of his starter crew for this guild. Even his other vice Lucian. Haha. He began whistling an old tune for the ages to hear. He was happy as can be leaving to pursue other things. He didn't want to be in a shop anymore or a guild or any if mattered. He wanted to leave. And leave he shall.

My name is Klein...not ballsdeep69.

I will miss you all.

Footsteps would make way pass the beautiful scenery. Eyes would scan the surrounding area as he made refuge to the trees. Hunger had struck him while on his travel and he flipped through his menu to where the food was located. He made a sandwich appear with all the fixings and dived into its contents. The fresh air and quiet nature seemed to add more atmosphere to the hiatus he was going on. Red hair blew in the wind as he quietly chewed and ate by himself.