[PP | F1] New world...

Jojo, mind and body alike just sat there, breathing into the world around her and enticing herself to the explicit native sounds of which she heard almost every day. It was a calm and peaceful life perhaps that she had been leading to this point but it wouldn't last forever. She knew that as well as the last one and thereby only continued to listen to the world around her, dressed in simple cloth garments that almost made her look more so of a peasant than anything more. It was the clothing she started with, but at the same time given the green hair and pale skin, it only lead that much more to just not enjoying that this world was ultimately limited in some ways. Beside her was her favored spear, well not really favored as it was just the basic all the same, but hopefully she can train it up eventually. For now though, she listened, and awaited the air to part and give way.

Beautiful, a shade of violet, fluttering in the wind. As Crows waist long violet colored hair dance behind him, he losing his ribbon on floor 4. He leaned against a nearby wall, staring his open collared white dress shirt with black tie, black Denim Jeans and black leather fashion boots, he had his collar slightly untucked as his tie extention was alittle to tight. His Rapier, strapped to his waist, as he looked around, his Ice blue eyes scanned the area, as he was looking for anything interesting.

And upon his sights sat a woman, quite lovely looking, for what he could see, as she had green hair, almost forest green, this made Crows eyebrow lift, as he was interested now. He kindly stepped off his wall and made his way over to her and was about halfway their, when he noticed her clothing, as he didn't take much mind to it. He finally reached to where she was sitting and he leaned up against the wall, "Bonjour miss, you seem rather relaxed today must I say." He said as his voice was light and soft like, his French accent slighlty coming forth as he looked at the young green haired woman. Crow was interested in this woman, as he hasn't met anyone that had unsual hair color like his own. As the sun came out abit, it bounces off his ivory white skin, which made his entire being glow slightly.

Jojo rested for perhaps longer than she probably should have as her eyes came to rest on a man once opening them to a voice. Her smile having not replaced itself with anything else as it were. This man must be of a french source though given the french greeting her lips came to an uptick smile while her eyes watched with a calm sense. It was curious, seeing someone around here when normally she'd just worry about some creature spawns but thankfully they didn't bother her in her rest as it were. In such avid moment she only smiled and nodded to them, “It is a relaxing day, not much to really be said but I hope you don't really plan to ruin the wonder of the day.†Her eyes seeing the green icon but even then there were times that PK'ers did go back to green after a few months in this hellish place. Sighing to herself as she sat up she did do a subtle smile to her own. “I'm Jojo Kaguya, and you are?â€

Crow bowed at her as he smiled, "I am Crow, M'lady Jojo, I am Crow, The Everlasting, and I am pleased to make your aquaintance." He says in a polite and well mannered tone of voice, as he did everything his mother taught him as he came back up, his violet colored hair falling into his face, as be blew it to the side and smiled. "I hope you don't mind my company, I was just soo interested in you, you... peak my interest M'lady Jojo." He said as he was speaking his mind and the truth, miss Jojo did stir his interest, everything about her was mysterious, and he wanted to uncover more about her.

"So miss Jojo, what shalle we do today, if you still wish for my company." Crow said as he wasn't trying to push himself on her, he wanted to be sure that she wanted him in her agenda. As he knew many players these days were quite busy and didn't care much for parties or anything like that, at least the players he met.

Jojo eyed this purple haired individual in some curiosity, a simple thing that was truly interesting to her while she only kept in mind the subtle things. With eyes in the curious mood she approached in kind hindsight, a simple method in which her very fellowship of knowledgeable gaining of mannerisms only lead her to enjoying company more so than most things. However, with such in mind, she had to wonder just what kind of guy he was behind the chivalry. Even the most noble of men fall victim to temptation and she knew that to be far truer than her words could ever hold in this world as it were. However she did keep some necessity in mind as she moved onwards and encouraged a momentary enjoyment of the fellow. He was cute, that was for certain but then again there was a lot of ground to cover but to some degree she was curious. “I won't mind your company, but if I may, are you in a party or guild or something of the sort?â€

Crow shook his head, "Non, I am not into guilds, true I like to interact with people, but guilds there just too much for me, as for a party, Im not in one either." He said as he bent his waist alittle and sat one of his hands on his waist, the forehand being faced down and laying on his waist. As he looked at her, "If you wsh I can join your party if your offering, but enough dilly dally i think that we should be shoving off." "Don't you agree miss Jojo?" He said as he swiped his hand in the motion, his HUD opening up and he sent her a party invite.

"Player Crow wishes to form a party, do you wish to accept?"

[O] Yes

[X] No

Crow looked at her, his Diamond blue eyes glittering with excitment, as he was ready to go hunting, a good hunt now and then was dandy. But having company along was even better, as he liked to have people with him in hunts, made combat much smoother, and made for great conversations as well.