Monthly Boss of October

(Stickied so public may see sign up roster!)

Hello everybody! Daeron here, your favorite GM right? Maybe not, but that doens't matter honestly, I am here to proudly bring to you the registration for the next upcoming monthly boss event of October. I am not disclosing any of the information here on what the boss will be as it will be a mystery, like it should be all along and will not be released until the day of release.

The registrations will be up until October 1st, the day the event starts.

How do I register if this thread is locked?

Well my fellow people, the way you can register is simply by contacting me, Daeron, and telling me you are interested in joining the event. Once I get the message and I have the time, I will return to this thread to place your name on the roster to take part in the event.

October Monthly Boss Raid

Xethan (Level 3)

Rebekah (Level 8)

Lessa (Level 6)

Micahad1523 (Level 13)

Alkor (Level 7)

Shade (Level 9)

Zelrius (Level 31)

Klutes97 (Level 4)

Kirigiri (Level 3)

Claim (Level 6)

Steel (Level 7)

Ourian (Level 6)

Mayonaka (Level 14)

Kiluia (Level 15)

As the first floor begins to set up for the Halloween Feast, it has been rumored a certain type of event boss seems to be nearing the city. After several hours of wait, a Bone Knight arrived in the outer plains of the floor. The groups of players had organized a raid and are now to design the upcoming raid.

The Bone Knight wore the armor which was made from the bones of any monsters in Aincrad, and the blade was much the same. The Knight stood standing with red eyes glaring at the city. If the players failed to stop the monster, the boss would attack the NPC's for the remainder of October.

Hello Players!

Daeron here to announce the special Monthly Boss of October that is ready to be initiated within almost 12 Hours from me posting this. As the last raid seemed to be rushed, I have decided to grant you all about a days worth of planning to design the groups you wish. Anyone may step up to be the leader of the raid as there is a chance for you to design a plan to fight the boss.

You must however meet the following conditions if you make a plan.

- There must be at least 2 Groups

- State the items you will be using during this boss fight. This includes weapons, armor, pendants, and even potions you plan on bringing.

- If you fail to state any items you are using then you will be assumed to have no gear with you and will not be allowed to use weapon or armor buffs during the fight. So I can not stress this enough to STATE YOUR GEAR!

- If a power struggle for leadership occurs, the player with the higher loot dice in the situation will be presumed the superior in the situation.

Good Luck Planning Everyone,

Happy Raiding!,

- Daeron