When will it end?

In just a little less of a year, the website when from floor 1 to floor 9/10. So, my question is, what will happen after we reach floor 100? Although, it may be a super super long time from now, and its definitely not anything to worry about, what will happen after SAO gets "beat?" Seriously, what will happen? And days, months, and years pass, what will happen to the amount of people on the website? Where will some of us go? Will I ever stop asking questions? Is Gangnam Style still a valid reference to use in real life? The world may never know.

In just a little less of a year, the website when from floor 1 to floor 9/10. So, my question is, what will happen after we reach floor 100? Although, it may be a super super long time from now, and its definitely not anything to worry about, what will happen after SAO gets "beat?" Seriously, what will happen? And days, months, and years pass, what will happen to the amount of people on the website? Where will some of us go? Will I ever stop asking questions? Is Gangnam Style still a valid reference to use in real life? The world may never know.

First off, I should answer your first question.

That cannot be told. Players leave, players come. Strong player come, other weak ones leave. Some bosses take a month to beat, some are found in one day! And, simple question. New Aincrad is born through the "world seed".

Will you ever stop asking questions? I predict not. :ugeek:

Gangnam style, I'm confused on what your asking.

And the world probably will know, being I knew. :)