[SP-F1/F9]Material Gathering [Simmone's Request Ledger]

Doing this misson for Simmone, per her request in the Player Request Board. And secondly, this is the misson, that I change up me wording and instead of say I or me, I will be saying He or Shi. I will be using third to second person view when sepaking about Shi, and first person when he speaks about himself from now on.

The day was quite as Shi sat on a bench in floor one, his battle attire on, as his vivid crimson color jacket swayed in the wind. His face covered by the bone mask that he finally accepted as being his own face now, and the sword he accepted as being his own arm. He looked up and back down, as he looked at the slip of white paper, "Materials for money, very well, I will collect as many as I can, starting off here then." He said as he got up and walked out and into the fields, avoiding all the weak monsters, and targeted the monsters he knew would be in the deepest parts of the forest.

There he would find some more powerful version of the monsters out in the fields, and here he could focis on the monsters and not worry about certain level difference. As he looked around and saw one monster he reckonized very well, the same putride wolf he met once before, that blasted Dire Wolf. As it saw him and the eyes flickered red, he drew the Blade of the Reaper, and tapped his Dark Skull Greaves, as the sword began to howl, and there was a moment where Shi heard screams of people emitting from the blade. And he he prepared for ballte, as he placed his hand on the Reaper's Gaze mask, and closed his eyes, and waited til the beat got close to him.

Equiped Gear

<>

+1 Damage; Paralyze (2 turns on CD of 8-10)

<>

+2 Accuracy

<>

+1 Evasion

Shi's Stats

+1 Damage from Sword Skill (Level 1)

+2 Damage Minigation from Armor Skill (Level 2)

[OOC]

[Dire Wolfs Attack]

Ddq-direwolf.jpg

The pathetic ape stood there as the wolf came closer, ignoring the sounds it was making, the mighty wolf closing in on the pathetic human. As it lepted from its perch and onto a higher rised log, and looked at the humam, it began to growl at him. As it jumped and flew in the air, at him, the wolf opened its jaw and wa about to bite down on the human.

Edit:

As the wolf misses and flies past the humn, it lands and slides around as it growls again, its golden eyes look at the human and its fur stands on end, as it gets ready to go for another attack. But it looked at the human and backs away, as it knew it could do nothing as of now.

Dire Wolf

HP: 13/13

Shi

HP: 17/17

[Rolled 5: Miss]

[shi takes 0 points of damage]

[1-5] Missed

[6-8] Hit, one base of damange

[9] Critical, one base of damage, plus one extra point of damage

[10] Hyper Critical, one base damage, plus two extra points of damage

As Shi see's the wolf fly past him, and slide, he locked his eyes onto it, and he walked towards it. He knew that he could take this thing on, and he could take it out, as he drags the tip of his blade on the ground. Making it howl abit and he gazed at the Dire Wolf with his hell orange eyes, the mask making his face even more emotionless. As he charges at the white wolf and swings his blade at it, hoping he could kill it extremly fast.

Edit:

As his blade missed, his eye grew big and he slide around the wolf, "Blast, I missed." He said as he looked at the wolf with cold eyes, and no response at all. The first time he missed since he got the new gear, he sighs and stands up as he goes into a defensive position and sees the wolf circling him.

Dire Wolf

Shi

«My Stats»

+1 Damage from 1-Handed Curved Sword level 1

+1 Damage from Blade of the Reaper; Paralysis on roll of 8-10 for two turns

+2 Accuracy from Reapers Gaze

+1 Evasion from Dark Skull Greaves

«Combat Dice»

«Shi rolled a 3+2: 5: Miss

«Dire Wolf takes 0 damage»

«Dire takes one extra points of damage from weapon skill.»

«Dire Wolf takes one extra points of damage from Blade of the Reaper.»

«Dire Wolf takes total 0 points of damage»

«1: Epic Faliure; No actions succeed»

«2-5: Miss; No damage was dealt»

«6-8: Strike; Single point of damage dealt»

«9: Critical Strike; One base damage, plus one extra point of damage dealt»

«10: Ultimate Strike; One base damage, plus two points of damage dealt»

Shi missed his chance to kill this thing, he didn't give a response, all he did was give is a cold deathly stare as he charged at it again. As he wanted it dead, and he wanted its pelt for a new coat, he didn't like it when things didn't go his way as such he had some anger and frustration on his face now, when he got close he swung his sword and hoped he landed a hit.

Edit:

As the feeble wolf jumped at Shi, his armor negating all damage he took from its bite and he sighed as he sttod up, and pointed his blade at it. "Your starting to get on my nerves, I will kill you here and now you blasted beast." He says as he rushes at the wolf once again.

Dire Wolf

Shi

«My Stats»

«Combat Dice»

«Shi rolled a 3+2: 5: Miss»

[Dire Wolfs Attack]

Ddq-direwolf.jpg

The pathetic ape stood there as it rambled on, and the wolf growled at him, as it was taking its bite but no damage was being dealt, as this wasn't looking good. The white wolf got closer and then chraged at him, as it wanted to bite him inot oblivion.

Edit:

As its bite attack made its mark, the pathetic human stopped the attack, as the great wolf lepted back and growled, as its armor prevented any damage from being dealt. The wolf backed away, as neither party was causing damage, but yet this Ape was not willing to back down, the great wolf backed more as it walked into a tree and looked at no place to go.

Dire Wolf

Shi

[Rolled 7: Hit] (-2 Damage)

[shi takes 1 point of damage]

[shi negates damage from skill Level 2]

[shi takes a total of 0 damage]

[1-5] Missed

As Shi blocked the attack with his leg, the light metal skill was preventing small damage from being inflicted on him, as he kicked off the wolf and landed a few feet back. He sighed yet again, as this wasgetting tedious and quite lame, "Just die now, be a lot better on both of us." He said as he charged at the wolf once again and swung his sword.

Edit:

As Shi's Scimitar slashes into the wolfs fur, he kicked it back again and pinned it against the tree and looked at it, as this would be far too easy. He picked it up and threw it backwards as it landed with a thud, "Killing you that way would be pathetic and pointless, now I will kill you like a warrior." He says as he holds his blade up at the wolf and charges at ir once again.

Dire Wolf

HP: 10/13

Shi

«My Stats»

«Combat Dice»

«Shi rolled a 4+2: 6: HIt»

«Dire Wolf takes 1 damage»

«Dire Wolf takes total 3 points of damage»

With his previous attack successful, Shi didn't want to give off an type of good expression or aura, as he would Jyxn himself if he did, so he stayed quite. As he walked up to the Dire wolf, his blade tapping against the ground as he dragged the tip of the Blade of the Reaper. It making the same howling sound as usual, and he got shivers everytime he heard those screams. And he charged once again at the wolf, hoping he would kill it and end this very quickly.

Edit:

As his blade missed, his frown grew as this was getting pointless and quite lame again, as he jumped back and pointed his blade once again, "Retreat if you can, this battle is pointless you beast, like you could understand me anyways." He said as he went defensive, as he knew every

few minutes the wolf would charge at him.

Dire Wolf

Shi

«My Stats»

«Combat Dice»

«Shi rolled a 2+2: 4: Miss»

[Dire Wolfs Attack]

Ddq-direwolf.jpg

The ape was spouting more nonsense, as the great wolf looked at it pointing its metal stick at him, it growled as it made that horrific sound everytime. The wolf backed away again, as it didn't like the sound that metal stick made, and the Wolf charged at the pale ape as it wanted to end that sound once and for all.

Edit:

The bite made its mark as only a portion of the damage was dealt to the ape, the wolf jumped back and went low as it knew that this was the moment the ape would come after him. And the wolf was prepared for anything this ape could trhow at it.

Dire Wolf

Shi (-2 Damage)

HP: 16/17

[Rolled 10: Hyper Critical]

[shi takes 3 point of damage]

[shi negates damage from skill Level 2]

[shi takes a total of 1 damage]

[1-5] Missed