[PP-F1] «In The Beginning» Ft. Ayato

«In The Beginning»

Akari finally managed to find the Cafe in the Town of Beginnings. Of course, she was a mere beginner with barely any rare or perfect items. So as far as today went, she hoped to level up a bit. Entering the Cafe, Millions of scents of amazing pastries as such as Cinnamon Rolls, Cakes, and Doughnuts. A smile that covered her real fear of entering the cafe with bright lights and the people inside it shown. As she examined the room around her she noticed the millions of signs of menus or even signs for advertising. It was so strange how they randomly covered the entire cafe with signs... The place might just be a sign altogether. The front of the room was were some people were talking about the food and what sort of things to order, so she thought that she might as well start there.

Slowly, she made her way to the back of the cafe where there were cashiers to take your order. "Cinnamon Roll, please." She spoke before the cashier babbled on at what price it was, he finally came up with the conclusion that it was free today... somehow. She had been lucky, really. Watching the NPCs at work creating the Cinnamon roll, it was finally produced. Taking the cinnamon roll, and a napkin she made her way back to the front to where there was a Table for two, a window to the left.

She studied the people walking by, millions of players just walking by the store without a care in the world. She'd wondered what was happening back at home, where Ayato was... Everything she had been clueless about. But her goal was to get out of this game. Looking down at the untouched roll, she began to eat it. Picking it up with the napkin and sinking her teeth into the roll. Noticing a flash of hazel hair enter the cafe. Her curious eyes traveled the room before they landed on him, the mysterious figure near the front of the cafe. Why had he entered? Who was he? What was he here for? There were so many questions going through her head. None of them being answered as of yet... She would have to wait...

It had been his second day in Aincrad, a day after the death game had launched into action. He felt himself tense at the fact that this in fact had been no joke, around two hundred players already dead because of this hell cage. Ayato couldn't get the image of death out of his mind, as much as he had wanted to forget about it all. "What if this was all a dream? If I pinch myself, would I wake up to hear okaa-san's voice? This has to be a delusion. T-Technology isn't too advanced yet right?" the hazel haired boy frowned before pinching his skin hardly, yet he felt no pain at all. This should have made him twitch at the least. But he felt nothing at all. "I can't feel pain? If you look closer... it's weapon combat. I think being sliced is enough agony to make you weep. Maybe that's why I can't feel pain?" Ayato tilted his head to the side and sighed. "No sugar and sprinkles..."

The boy forced a bright smile back onto his face as he walked on, quietly singing his favorite song as he walked faster. As he sang the song faster his movements began to quicken, until he clumsily bumped into a passerby and tripped. "HEY! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" a tall and buff man hollered. Ayato simply looked at him once and blinked, showing the very secret finger and pushing himself off the ground with a hearty laugh. He took off bolting around the town, to get all his energy out. While running his honey brown eyes scanned through all of the shops. "Tailoring, blacksmith! More tailoring... MORE tailoring... artisan-" he skidded to a stop and grinned as his eyes were fixated on the shop sign. "A Café! They must have some good crap here. Who cares I'm blowing my col... I-It's not like I'm going to die. Because I'm not going to. Hell nope!

Ayato walked into the café with a slight smile on his face, inhaling the mouthwatering aroma with a content sigh. 'Ah... Nothing better than a nice whiff of baked goodness!" he looked around the area closely, glancing at all the people. A few of them were arguing, some playing a good old game of cards. Others simply socializing and sipping tea. He'd scratch his head in confusion. "D-Do they care about this game? They look awful carefree from just being told that." he yawned and walked up to the counter, looking at the menu. Then he looked back at the lady. "I would likeee... two bagels, an extra large strawberry smoothie a cinnamon roll a-and WAIT! That candy bar right there." He pointed at a deluxe snicker bar and laughed strangely, watching in amusement as the cashier lady looked back at one of the cooks. "Sure that would be 500 sir." Ayato's jaw droped before he puffed his cheeks out and entered in the transaction through his control panel. Once the tray of food had been handed to him, he looked over at the NPC and winked."G'day ma'm!"

Ayato averted his attention back to the people, blinking in shock as all the seats had been taken except for one. A seat next to a girl with long flowing auburn hair with a cold expression on her face. He cringed and sighed. "D-Dayum... I hope she doesn't mind if I sit beside her." he muttered under his breath before sprinting towards her and slamming his food tray on the seat beside her. He laughed nervously and spoke. "S-Sup?"

Seeing him move towards the front and obviously order a crap ton of food, she watched him sprint towards her and slam his food tray on the table, it making a large "BAHM" Sound as it was slammed on the table, out of surprise she shook her head for a moment not sure if this was really happening. The hazel headed boy wanting to sit with her? She looked up at his cursor. "Good... It's not orange. He doesn't look very high level either... I don't think there's any harm in him sitting near me.." She spoke to herself. "S-Sup?" she looked up at the man who had disturbed her "Hello, strange man who randomly runs around a cafe for no reason." She blurted out, not sure if it would hurt him or not.

She looked up at the ceiling hoping this wasn't going to be a long day with this fool running around chasing her wherever she went. She then continued to glare at his food tray. The food on it practically piling up on the tray. Looking around the room she noticed no seats available but the one across from her, she let out a sigh.. "So I suppose you wanted to sit here or something?" Glaring up at him now, she knew what he was going to say.

Noticing that she still had most of her food uneaten, she bit into the pastry once more. Noticing that they were having more of an awkward conversation, she decided to sit up, making sure to look at least that she wasn't half asleep today. "So... Umm... what do you like to do?" She spoke. Thinking in her head, "Gosh.. I'm so bad with conversing with men...". She commented on the strange conversation knowing that it would be hard for her to ever have a male friend again.

Would she ever make another friend with her coldness? She didn't really know. it would be a mystery to her, only time would really know the answer to that question. The future always seemed hard to guess for her. Though she always thought of herself above the rest, she felt she would never know how to truly know what was ahead of herself. She waited for his reply as she continued to eat the pastry.

[OOC- Sorry for the shortness 3 >-<]

"Eh... okay!" he shrugged with a carefree grin as he really looked at her face. A small blush formed on his face before he quickly took a gigantic bite out of a bagel, choking on it as his eyes watered. "The hell?!" he mentally exclaimed before monstrously snagging his smoothie cup and taking out the straw and lid, chugging it down before he stopped coughing. 'Erm... yep! Look around, you see any open seats ma'am?" he spoke in a sarcastic tone while trying to seem cool, acting more of a clutz than he normally does. "This strange looking girl. Very, very... strange."

He ate away at his food ravenously and smiling at her question. "Well u-um... chatting? I could get to know ya more. Maybe we can party up and fight some mobs if you won't bite!" he grinned cockily before patting his stomach and taking a small break for room so he could shove more crap down his throat. "She looks rather mysterious... is she lonely? She looks a little sad..." he'd think as his eyes softened and his expression changed. He would simply look deep into her eyes with a small frown before shaking his head and laughing. "Erm... you got stuff on your face let me get it!" the boy panicked as he snagged a napkin and gently brushed it across her face for an excuse, sweat dropping.

He sat back down and shrugged. "All better... well let's start by introducing ourselves. My name is Ayato! What might yours be young lady?" he smiled as he stuck his hand out for a handshake. "And no, I do not have cooties."

[OOC]

She nodded to Ayato, "I can team up, as long as you won't kill me." She spoke, glaring at him before he got all up in her face. "What the heck is he doing?" She wondered as she moved her head to the right. To cover it all up he simply brought up the excuse that she had 'stuff on her face'. "And strange man he is.." She spoke in her head as she was introduced to the male, Ayato? The name sounded strangely familiar... After she managed to finish her cinnamon roll she got up to go order a cup of coffee quickly paying for it, and then returning back to her seat. he was greeted with another question as she got back. "Umm... I'm Akari." She spoke, not willing enough to say her real name at all, but her alias would work for now. She shook the hand, which she wouldn't normally do... But she felt that this male, she might be able to make friends with, even it they were oddly opposites. "And I.. Don't like to talk to strange people.." she spoke getting a bit uncomfortable and curiously wondering what next strange thing he might do.

[OOC- Welp, here's a shorter post then..?]

Ayato sweat dropped as he thought to himself. "Am I... that creepy?" he sighed before scratching his head and laughing lightly. "Erm okay! But we must communicate if we are to combat with each other! Since we're a bunch of newbs, we're gonna aim for those level one meatsacks out on the fields. Kay?" he nodded with a small smile as he finished up his cinnamon roll and stored the rest of his half eaten food in his inventories list. "I am stuffed! Nothing better than a whole lot of crap for breakfast..." he rambled ON and ON as he stood up, waiting patiently for her to respond to him. "I'm done rambling... we should go now!" he whispered with a shout before standing still. Again, he drifted off into thoughts. "I'm awfully new to combat. I can only hope things will go alright so far. Yet there's no telling of that. For all that I know my dead end could be lurking around the corner. Isn't that pleasant?" To distract himself Ayato began to hum his favorite song quietly with a "bored" expression. "Now, we just need to find our way out of this big old safe zone!" His eyes looked out the window closely.