I woke up on a small red bed. It was really cushiony, my body refusing to leave its area. I still felt my aches and pains, but not as much right now. How did I end up here?

Let's see... I was walking through the city.... And then I saw the bar! I can't believe it, once again my hopes to forget ate useless. I need to get out of here. Ever since the start this has been a bad start. I opened up the menu, clicked options, then noticed the Sam empty space that had been there before.

This has to be a joke right? I looked through the options and tried to contact the administration, but when I tried, I received an automated message that says "...".

I guess logging out won't be an option. Then next best thing to do is just walk around... Like that worked out so well last time. I think it would be better to look around, make sure I know my location.

I slowly stood up from my bed and tripped right after. The wooden floor hurt, but didn't cut. While I was hrounded like this, I decided to look under the bed. A blue message then appeared.

"Healing potion. Receive or deny?"

I tapped the blue curcle , then the message disappeared. I stood back up onto my feet to look for anything else. As I walked I noticed a wooden door was closed and had a keyhole. When I twisted the knob, the door stayed shut. I was locked in from the inside. I still had to keep looking for things that might help me.

I looked at a small drawer with two openable areas. In the top one, there was a small bag in front of me. Then the message came up once again.

Once I took the bag, I looked at the bottom drawer. There was a picture of a girl holding a dove in her arms. She was around her younger years, around 8 years old. The message asked if I wanted to take this. This time, I replied with a no.

After looting every area I can, I wanted to leave. There was a window here in the room, but the glass was temper glass. A sword could easily slip on it, no cuts. I looked in my inventory again to bring out my sword. I then averted my eyes towards the door.

That door wasn't going to be of much use once I'm done with it. I stepped back as far as I can, then charged. When I was about five feet away, I jumped with my sword ready to slice.

My blade made close contact with the door, but was shot back by an invisible shield. A message appeared on top of it. "Immortal object."

I am being held in apparently.

"Somebody answer me!" I yelled. "Get me out of here!"

My first cry for help. It went successful as well, I heard the door twist open. This is probably the one who brought me here. I then heard the doorknobs creak stop, and I don't think the door is unlocked.

"Are you there?" I asked.

"Yes... I'm here." A familiar voice replied. Oddly familiar, but none I can remember too well. "Are you... Reiaki?"

My real last name!? How does she even know it!? I thought I was new to the game... Do I lie? Well if she knows this much already, how much more can she know. If I start a lie now, she can catch me in the act.

"Y-yes." I replied shakily. The door then began to slowly open up. When the door was completely opened, another player with a green crystal was standing in front of me. She had a pair of claws equipped. This isn't the best time to run.

"Do you remember who I am?" The girl asked. Her hazel eyes had hope in them, and this was a question she didn't have a chance of seeing through for a while. I still told her the truth.

"I'm sorry," I answered. "I dont believe I do."

And just like that, the glow in her eyes were gone. It didnt matter anyways, I didn't come to be interagated. I walked past her and started to go downstairs before she stopped me with her voice.

"Shoko." The girl said. "Shoko Weyu."

My eyes widened. Shoko... Weyu... My elementary school best friend. How could I have...forgotten... Oh no. What have I done!?

"Sho..."

"Shut up." Shoko hissed. "Just go."

"But I..."

"Get out Arekkusu." Shoko ordered.

"Don't you at least want to hear..."

"GET OUT BEFORE I KILL YOU!" Shoko yelled.

I stumbled quickly down the stairs. When I made it all the way down, I looked up once more at Shoko. She had a cold, blank face expression on her face. I saw the door on the first floor. This was the way to get out.

"Arekkusu...."

"I thought you told me to leave!" I hissed, annoyed with the hypocritism.

"Shut your mouth and listen!" Shoko ordered. "I have patched you up from the bar the other day, so I deserve an explanation at least."

"An explanation for what?" I asked.

"An explanation of why you betrayed me..." Shoko answered.