[SP-F2] Breaking the Unbreakable

Another tirelessly day of Aincrad.. another typical tirelessly day of Aincrad to be exact, I was napping under one of the tree's of Aincrad in floor 2 I love the wind here.. so nice.. The breeze is so calming.. I don't know why people waste their time grinding. Like i'm one to talk.. I grinded for 2 days straight as soon as I stepped into this death game, not to mention I wasted half my life here..

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

Man.. I don't feel like going anywhere today.. I just want to rest at this tree.. it's so tall, the shadow is really nice. Perfect spot to be in. I closed my eyes, the breeze was blowing so fast yet so calmly. The best breeze ever.. I said to myself while my hair and jacket were getting blown by the violent yet very nice and calm wind. Can anyone ever replicate this to real life? hahaha I laughed at myself thinking of the most awkward and weird possibilities ever mentioned

Rageagumon

I took a few minutes to feel the breeze. I won't sleep.. just closing my eyes.. I closed my eyes for a long time and after a few minutes I found myself asleep in the shade of the tree, the breeze of the wind flowing throughout Aincrad. I had not known i'd fallen asleep

Rageagumon

As I was asleep I dreamt of Aria (From here on the dream starts till I wake up, oh and sorry for the one liner shark-san o.e, forgive me)

(Dream): I woke up in a clogged up black room, it was so cold in here Why is it so cold in here.. i'm shivering.. I looked up and saw a dent in the roof, a few snowflakes came in the clogged pitch black room I was in It's snowing..? Is it christmas? I wondered if it was christmas

A life witout risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon