[PP-F1] Boar War (Argumail)

I was already fighting that day, against a couple of boars. Wasn't a very smart idea, I didn't have a lot of health back then. I was still struggling, trenching on. Come and get some, you mistake of a Sus Scrofa" Yeah, yeah, I actually knew the scientific name of boars. I fought hard, and just before I started fighting, I named a couple of moves, like this one. "Guillotine Slash!" I had gotten a critical, which basically was overkill on the swine.

Party:

Cody's HP: 7/7

Enemy:

Boar 1's HP: -1/3

Boar's 2 HP: 3/3

Argumail doesn't like hairy piggies. They are mean creatures with the face of a Gammorean. He looked at them with pure hatred. He looked in the horizon and slightly right from the setting sun was a dude. He could see him, and a couple of hairy piggies but, only as silhouettes. He ran to help, a slight detour never hurt anyone. He ran top a hill near the kid and shouted," Hey, need some help or can I watch you defeat the hairy piggies?"

You can try hitting them, but don't call it helping when it isn't." I said as I continued dodged each of the boar's moves. When I swung my rapier at the boar again, I was surprised to find that I had gotten another critical. The last boar exploded into pixel bits, although I was sadden to find I had not got any loot. I turned to the player, and smirked. "Doesn't look like you can help now, can you?"

I was a bit wierded out by the guy, especially after hearing "Yes, Yes you would do quite nicely." I gave a fake smile back, and said No, I haven't heard of it, but sure I'll help you fight it" Although, he could just be quirky, I thought. "Lead the way, I'll follow you." I gripped my rapier tightly, knowing that this could end badly.