*I just about will keep my stories at solo for now. Just until I can defend myself here.*

I returned to the field as I looked back into the area. What I once found was threat, but looking at it now, I can take on the hogs with ease. I looked back at my blade and remembered how easily I was being taken out by those enemies. Now I know how this game functions. Though my stats my not be different, my inventory most certainly is. I took out my blade from its pocket and lifted the weapon easily, remembering how heavy it used to be. The awkward fighting pattern I did last time I came face to face these things came up as well. Let's do this.

If this doesn't work, I have to accept death as the price. I can accept it. What was there left to live for anyways?

"If you don't make it back by the end of today, I will assume you are dead and that will be the price, death. If you make it back, I will give you a weapon and my forgiveness."

Shoko cold words fuel me to fight. I don't know why I feel the need to pay her back for anything. Yet I still am.

I looked forward to see one of the hogs angrily looking at me. I didn't stutter, I didn't flinch, I barely even blinked. I didn't even see the need of reacting. I have no reason to fear such a low-class enemy... So said a low-class player.

I held my blade to my right side, putting no weight on my arm to loosen the grip but add power. I then ran at the hog, faster than I have ever ran before to intensify the power.

" You're going to fall hard!" I exclaimed.

The hog barely dodged the attack, the step side so awkward. The hog however took no damage. I forgot how annoying these things are. The hog lifted its horns and charged at me.

My blade and its horns made contact, the brute force behind its attack made me stumble, but I pushed back hard enough to stand my ground.

I tried to land a few more hits, but the hog either dodged or blocked the attacks.

"Your attacks won't be easy to land if they are just Dependant on strength." Shoko voice said in my head.

"Screw you." I said out loud as if she were actually there.

I kept on trying to get through, but the hog was a lot smarter than the last one I fought, which is funny since they should all be the same. I swung the blade once more, this time with enough pressure to strike cleanly at its stomach.

I got this. I jumped at it with the blade extended forward, hoping to land a nice stab to its stomach.