Note on Avatars

Many of you oldbies were familiar with the old site's inability of you the players from uploading avatars onto the site. That was done intentionally to prevent players from adding in avatars that were not lore friendly. Hence why I had galleries upon galleries of images to choose from. In addition I allowed winners of certain events to submit to me an image that would be reviewed and added as your own personal avatar i.e. the level 8 event.

Now that we moved over to this new site, the same scenario presents itself. Do we intentionally allow or disallow players the ability to upload their own avatars? The new rule is, yes you can upload your own avatars however they MUST be lore friendly. Now some of you may be asking, "Erroneous, what is lore friendly?"

Just as your username is your character's name, in addition your avatar is a visual representation of your character. This fictional MMO we play in is medieval style but with the emphasis on "swords". Therefore guns, cars, tanks, boats, planes, mutants, monsters, animals, and other visual representations that doesn't not depict a character and a sword would not be considered "lore friendly" and will be subject to deletion.

Failure to understand your avatar was deleted because it wasn't lore friendly and you don't learn from your mistake and make it again, will cause you to have a warning strike on your account. Accumulate many warning's on your account and your account will automatically be banned by the site itself, not by some individual.

This is my first and final warning on what we expect from your avatars and what we will tolerate. There is to be no exceptions to any players, staff included. (not staff ran monster accounts though)

• 1 month later...