(OP-F2) Breaking the unbreakable (complete)

Aria was walking around floor two and saw a bunch of players around the dungeon entrance get closer she saw there was a really big boulder blocking the entrance and the players we're all trying to break it with there swords which were all breaking "DAMN IT" one of them yell "come on guys let's go this is hopeless" weird aria thought as she walked up to it picking up one of the Broken blade and scratching the stone with it but the blade broken when it touched the stone really werid....

I was watching the beautiful girl examine the place when everyone left. I was leaning on the tree in it's shadow. I went out of the shadows and walked towards her So.. you're curious about this too.. Aria? I said while examining the rock

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

oh hi rage ya this is really weird weapons seem to break on impact with this rock aria said standing up but it's only weapons because I can touch it she said rubbing away at the stone feeling some weird engraving on it which said "weapons are no use when there's a weapon in ever player yet none know how to properly use it"

I looked at Aria She knows quite alot.. I stared at her face and hair for quite a while then blushed a bit Stop thinking that Rage.. she doesn't like you anymore I gave a mini-slap to myself and listened to what Aria had to say Maybe if I tried using a sword skill on it? But that probably won't work.. I looked at the rock while feeling it. It feels weak.. but strong at the same time..

Rageagumon

yeah I wouldn't do that I know how much you like your sword...something we all have don't not now how to use well it's not magic that's not in SAO... aria said thinking out loud she stood up and pulled a branch off a tree a hit it against the rock it turn red an vanished umm so it's not just metals

It breaks if we use our bare hands? I'll try kicking it.. I kicked it with all my strength It's not as effective.. let me try this I charged my hand with a sword skill and bashed the rock with my strength yet again, it made a big dent Wow! That worked! So we have to use our bare hands or kick it.. to break it.. Swords or anything else don't work.. That's quite interesting!

Rageagumon

No endurance? You made me run and worry about you all day yesterday, yeah.. i'll take a rest I walked to a nearby tree and sat in the shadow of it, leaning on the hard bark of the tree and closing my eyes I love sitting in the shadows of the trees.. feels so nice

Rageagumon

hey do be fair the whole thing was your fault Aria said turning to look at rage walking over to kiss him on the head and went back to the rock charging both hands and punching it in rapid secession then kicking it with a back flip break even father into it, landing on her feet im starting to like this more then swords

While still closing my eyes Aria said it was my fault then she gave me a quick kiss on my head and she went back trying to destroy the rock Yeah yeah.. it's my fault jeez.. I don't like punching things.. or kicking it.. I prefer swords.. I yawned while feeling the wind and hearing Aria say random "Ha!" "Sei!" and all those things while she was kicking the rock

Rageagumon

I got up and started to punch the heck out of the rock, I stopped for a while and replied to Aria's words We'll just have to wait and see don't we? After replying to her sentence/words I took a deep breath, clenched my fist and gave it another few more jabs.

Rageagumon

As I clenched my fist for the last jab, I thrusted it down, just when I felt Aria's hand touch my shoulder, My fist stopped 1 inch away from the rock, I looked towards Aria and re-took my stance. Alright then, if you wish to destroy it, you may. I smiled at her as she took the front.

Rageagumon