SP-F1 [Starting Anew] (Completed)

Jun was in the square at the time of the announcement, he was trapped in this virtual world. Jun had had much experience being trapped, not literally of course, but being stuck in a hospital bed for months at a time made him feel as though he was trapped. Jun sighed, "Well, if I'm going to be trapped here I might as well make the most of it." Jun was relatively calm, which was surprising considering the situation, he headed out of the square, taking a leisurely stroll around town before deciding that he should head out of the staring area and try and find something to do. Jun was pretty lost, the starting town was massive, he spent a good hour walking around looking for the exit. He eventually made it to the large gates that marked the exit to the starting city, he let out a sigh, and took his first steps into the unknown. It was a pretty calm day, only a few clouds in the sky, he didn't want to rush into anything because one mistake could cause his death. On his back was his sword, he quickly drew it before anything came out and surprised him. He walked the fields outside the starting town for a while waiting for something to happen.

14389823054346239.png

Boar

Stats:

Health 3/3

Out of nowhere a boar appeared, appearing very short in stature Jun wasn't to scared but he was cautious, diving headfirst into attacking this boar he prepared his sword. Jun struck the boar, dealing damage, a visible red pixel mark was left on the boar's side, "Yosh, I can do this easily." Jun went in preparing another attack.

CRITICAL HIT -2 HP

• Rolled a 4 on the d4 dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d6 dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d8 dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 17 on the d20 (loot) dice.

---Boar's turn---

The boar had just been eating some grass when a human had walked by and started attacking it, the boar took this opportunity and attacked back, hitting the human, leaving a mark on it's side, the boar let out a snort of excitement. 

CRITICAL HIT -2 HP

• Rolled a 3 on the d4 dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d6 dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d8 dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 12 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 20 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Jun - 3/5

Boar

Stats:

Health 1/3

Jun was getting pretty cocky, he went in for another attacking thinking that he was going to hit the boar again, but he was wrong, his sword missed the boar and it came charging towards him, striking Jun with its tusk, leaving a red mark similar to the one on itself, on Jun's chest. "I'll have to watch out, this boar is more cunning than I thought" He shot the boar a nasty look before preparing his sword for another attack.

• Rolled a 3 on the d8 dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 17 on the d20 (loot) dice.

---Boar's Turn---

The boar was getting quite badly damaged, but so was the human so the boar went in for another attack, charging the human with its tusks pointed at him. The attack missed, the boar tripped over it's own hooves, smacking it's face into the ground.

• Rolled a 3 on the d6 dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d8 dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 11 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Boar

Stats:

Health 1/3

Jun went in, charging the boar, this time hitting it yet again, leaving another red scar on it's body, Jun was having fun, he was roaming around in this world, even if it was a death game. "Not so cunning now are you boar" The boar shot Jun the same nasty look that Jun shot it, so Jun started to laugh. "I'm going to end it with this next attack." Jun prepared his sword, going in for the kill.

• Rolled a 2 on the d4 dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d8 dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 11 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Boar

Stats:

Health 0/3

The boar exploded into a mess of green diamond pixels. Jun was out of breath from the last encounter, he had never done anything so exhilarating before. "That wasn't so hard" Jun hadn't taken much damage so he was still up for another fight, if his health dropped too low he would probably be dead. Jun walked over to the carcass, or the space where that carcass used to be and a window popped up.

Congratulations

You gain:

Nothing! Bad luck.

Jun was a little disappointed. "Nothing?" Oh well, next time I guess" Before Jun set off again, his health was pretty low so he ate a piece of bread, restoring his health to full. Jun moved on, walking around the plains for a little while until he came upon another boar. "Alright Boar, lets Tango" Jun prepared his sword.

• Rolled a 1 on the d6 dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d20 (loot) dice.

14389823054346239.png

Boar

Stats:

Health 3/3

An identical boar appeared before him, "You look just like the other boar" Jun paid not attention to it's looks and charged right at the beast, this attack hit, striking the boar along the side, leaving a red gash on it's side, oozing pixels as the boar winced in it's fake pain.

• Rolled a 1 on the d4 dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d6 dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d8 dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 12 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 11 on the d20 (loot) dice.

---Boar's turn---

Boar

Stats:

Health 2/3

The boar was being beaten pretty easily, it had already lost just over half it's health in one attack. It flared it's nostrils and charged at the human, striking him for a critical hit.

CRITICAL HIT -2 HP

• Rolled a 1 on the d4 dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d6 dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d8 dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 11 on the d20 (loot) dice.
  •  

Boar

Stats:

Health 2/3

Jun - 3/5

Jun got struck by the boar, no big deal, he can still recover. Jun prepared his sword to attack the monster, yelling as he charged at it. A critical strike! The monster exploded into a mess of pixels like the last one. "Yes! I did it!" Jun walked over to where the boar once was and a window popped up.

Congratulations

You gain:

An Uncommon item!

Item: Sword the Black Night

Quality: Uncommon

Description: Thorns +1 Damage

"Sweet an uncommon item! Well, I should probably continue and see if I can get anything else." Jun walked around the plains, standing there was a blue wolf, baring it's fangs at Jun.

• Rolled a 3 on the d4 dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d6 dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d8 dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 19 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MS_Monster_Wolf_Underling.png

Wolf

Stats:

Health: 4/4

Jun was a little startled by the appearance of the wolf, he was expecting to keep destroying the pig population for a few hours, but this wolf would at least be something fun to attack. Jun prepared his sword, going in for an attack. He struck the wolf doing a critical leaving a large red pixel scar on the side of the wolf.

Rolled a 1 on the d4 dice.
Rolled a 6 on the d6 dice.
Rolled a 5 on the d8 dice.
Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.
Rolled a 5 on the d12 (craft) dice.
Rolled a 11 on the d20 (loot) dice.

---Wolf's turn---

Wolf

Stats:

Health: 2/4

The wolf noticed a human and popped out hoping to get in an attack and maybe gain some good food. The human charged in first causing some major damage to the wolf. He snarled and jumped at the human, missing completely, landing right next to him.

Rolled a 4 on the d4 dice.
Rolled a 3 on the d6 dice.
Rolled a 7 on the d8 dice.
Rolled a 1 on the d10 (battle) dice.
Rolled a 7 on the d12 (craft) dice.
Rolled a 14 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Wolf

Stats:

Health: 2/4

Jun went in for another attack, charging the wolf he swung his sword back, swinging it at the wolf, striking his side, "You must be pretty tired now wolf? Well, I'm going to end it for you, and I'm going to take your loot." Jun laughed like a maniac as he stared down at the wolf, who was limping due to it's injuries.

• Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d20 (loot) dice.

---Wolf's turn---

Wolf

Stats:

Health: 1/4

The wolf was pretty injured by this point, he was at the point of limping, he would try to use a last ditch effort to attack the human. The wolf charged the human, using his claws tot leave a gash on his arm. The wolf smiled at the human, he was going to die but at least he did some decent damage.

Jun - Health: 2/5

• Rolled a 4 on the d8 dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 11 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Wolf

Stats:

Health: 1/4

Jun was on pretty low health by this point, he was clutching his wounds as he started to breath heavily, "I am going to beat you, but it was fun fighting you." Jun charged at the wolf, yelling at the top of his lungs as he struck the wolf, leaving one last gash in the wolf before it exploded into pixels, Jun let out a sigh as he collapsed onto the ground, he opened up his inventory, pulling out a piece of food, devouring it as he felt his health returning, it had little to no taste but he felt better for having his health back and his scars covered up. Jun walked over to the space where the wolf once stood and a window popped up.

Congratulations

You gain:

20 Col!

"Oh well, it's better than nothing I guess" Jun sat down, admiring his loot. "Well, what else can I do today? I haven't fought much but it's getting boring and I don't want to risk losing health." Jun stared into the sky, much time hadn't passed since he started, so he thought about continuing, there were a few boar grazing around in the plains, "But what else do I have to do for not, I'm out here now so I should probably gain a few more kills and then head off." Jun got up and he walked towards one of the boar, pulling out his sword.

• Rolled a 8 on the d8 dice.
  • Rolled a 18 on the d20 (loot) dice.

14389823054346239.png

Boar

Stats:

Health 3/3

"You..You look..You look just like the other two." The boar snorted towards him. "Right then, lets go." Jun raised his sword and struck the boar, leaving a pixel gash in the boar. Jun smiled, he was getting used this fighting system. He wasn't as nervous as he was when he first stepped out of the starting town.

• Rolled a 6 on the d8 dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Boar

Stats:

Health 2/3

The boar was oblivious to the slaughter going on around him, he only noticed when the human stepped towards him with his sword, swinging at him and hacking away at him. The boar's eyes filled with revenge and charged at the human, striking him with his tusk, leaving a red gash on his side. The boar flared it's nostrils with excitement at the human.

• Rolled a 5 on the d6 dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d8 dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 12 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 13 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Boar

Stats:

Health 2/3

Jun prepared his blade again, charging the boar, he sliced down, cutting the boar square across the chest, the boar exploded into pixels, "Only a few more then I'll call it a day." He walked over expecting the same result as the last battle, a window popped up.

CRITICAL -2 HEALTH

Congratulations

You gain:

Nothing! Bad luck!

"Just as I thought, nothing, loot drops can be great or they can be a pain." Jun walked over to another boar, this one being smaller than the last several, it seemed as though it was a runt. "It...It's only computer generated, it'll be fine."

• Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Boar Runt

Stats:

Health 2/2

Jun drew out his sword, blocking his eyes as he sliced down on the runt, leaving a large gash in it for it's size. The boar let out a little squeal as it fell to the ground. Jun felt a little bad but it was only computer generated, it didn't have feelings.

• Rolled a 8 on the d8 dice.
  • Rolled a 19 on the d20 (loot) dice.

---Boar's Turn---

Boar Runt

Stats:

Health 1/2

The boar runt had just been grazing when a giant came over and started to attack it. The runt squealed as it was sliced by the sword, it got up and charged at the human, slicing it with it's small tusks. CRITICAL -2 HEALTH

• Rolled a 1 on the d6 dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d8 dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Boar Runt

Stats:

Health 1/2

Jun was hit hard by the boar runt, it had incredible spirit and determination. Jun prepared a sword swing, putting quite a lot of effort into it, unfortunately it missed the boar by a few centimetres, Jun fell behind it, readying his sword for another attack by the boar.

• Rolled a 4 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d20 (loot) dice.

---Boars Turn---

Boar Runt

Stats:

Health 1/2

The boar let out a little snort as the human fell behind it. The runt charged in for another attack, striking the human with it's hooves, the human went flying back a little from the attack as the boar flared its nostrils at the human.

• Rolled a 5 on the d6 dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d20 (loot) dice.