(PP-F4) The Lord of Light [Kazuya]COMPLETE

Kazuya was in the back of the pub with his hood up. He saw the newcomer walk in and noticed the name displayed above, Terrence. He had heard of this player from both Alice and Argumail. He had in fact kidnapped his fiance. He had sneaked away from Alice for the chance to confront this man. He had pissed him off by threatening her. For now though he just watched.

"Yes I would like some black tea. Thank you." He smiled politely. He opened his book and began to read it. He smiled when the girl came with his tea. He took a sip and pour some sugar it. He looked deep in the book and a look of astonishment went across his face. He then laughed, This book is quite good!

'He seems so refined for a headhunter. It is almost hard to believe such a well mannered man kidnapped my Alice, but then again it is a very good mask for such intentions. I wonder. Who is it that ordered my death?' He continued to watch this man for a bit. He knew eventually the player would notice him, but he was in no rush. He watched carefully as to his hand gestures, so he might be able to predict his dominant hand.

Terrence laughed at the book and then he caught sight of Kazuya. He pretended not to see him and continued drinking his balck tea and reading his book. He closed the book and and then sighed,"What a rotten ending!" He then opened a new book and began reading it. He looked down at his tea and sip it again.

Kazuya saw him take a quick glance in his direction. 'Well that settles it. He knows I'm here. Time to exit, and see if he follows.' He placed the money down for his previous meal and got up. He purposefully walked right past Terrence and out the door. Now in the street he stopped and leaned against the wall of the pub, waiting.

"Well, so you are the one who kidnapped my Alice." It was more of a statement than a question. "I'll give you a fair warning right now. If you ever touch her again, it won't be my head being hefted as a prize to some business man. I'll be bringing yours to Argumail and have it mounted for him as well. Understand?" He flipped his hood down, exposing his face.

Terrence turned around slowly and look the boy in the face. He kept a bored expression on his face."I am so scared... what should I do?" He looked at the Kazuya in the eyes," So, this is the fearsome Kazuya, I must say you really lived up to expectation... weak! I see that grigori girl was quite helpful. Now, I didn't capture your honey just for kicks. I did so my best friend and yourself can't get a heads up. Please, speak to me respectfully... you don't know how hard my job is." He walked back into the pub, Oh man,today was supposed to be my day off... oh well."

Ryuu was a little surprised he didn't take him seriously, but then again it was a good tactic to attempt to solicit aggression from him. He decided that pursuing this man would not do him any good. The player was pathetic. Though he did sense an intellect to rival his own from the player, brains can't always win every battle. Ryuu just remained leaning against the wall. 'I will make him pay for what he did to Alice, but right now I'm in check. I might as well fortify or should I castle. No if I castle now it would put Alice at greater risk in the future. I know what I have to do.' Ryuu smiled as he came up with a plan.

Terrence looked at himself and was pure disgusted. He prepared himself, if Kazuya was anything like Argumail his would be a hard conversation. He looked at the little waiteress girl. "A table for two. please." She nodded her head and set up a table. He smiled at her politely and handed her a tip. So far he has shown any mental prowess... perhaps I can't let him live.... nah. But, nonetheless I should keep on subject, so he can't trip me up.

Ryuu walked back in and sat at the table that was set for them. "By the way, I'm out of check as of two minutes ago." He figured Terrence would understand what he meant. He let no emotion either in his voice or on his face betray him. He needed to come over as the cold calculating tactician that he was. 'Now Kazuya the real game has begun. What will you do? Your options aren't as limited as he may make it seem so it will be difficult for him to predict. Use it to your advantage. Remember, you are the strongest piece. You can stop any offensive of his with your shear strength, but that means you must protect your other pieces. Sacrifice may be necessary to win. Are you prepared?'

"Actually, you are not. You came to me therefore, you still have no control over your actions." He said and and sipped his tea. "You forgot the bishop F4. Well shall we get done tp business." He looked at him quite bored and his eyes turned a deep blue. obviously he has very faced anyone like me.  he thought as took a sip.

Ha! He had not forgotten. He had it already set up with pieces built for sacrifice as well as progression. "Ah, but no. I have my pawns positioned at G5 and H6. Now yes, shall we get to business?" His face remained emotionless and unreadable. He had already planned out several tactics to win this little exchange. It was time for him to claim the right to be the Crimson Tactician and protect his beloved Alice. He was prepared to face this man.

"True... True, Bishop to b3." Terrence smiled," The reason I'm here I'm sure the grigori girl told you already." He sipped his tea and look at him," And, relax... matter factlets save this mental battle for another. I have a serious migraine" He said trustfully," I came here because I though demons hated the cool. But nah here you are. I planned this  meeting to take place on floor 2. By the way did you get the knife."

"Yeah I'actually love the cold. Oh and yes. Thank you for the blade. It honestly doesn't matter to me what the knife means nor what it was used for. It is of good craftsmanship." He pulled it out and rested it on the table. He looked into his eyes as they were completely blue, similar to his in a way, but different as the ring was green instead of red. He leaned back in his chair. "So what is this business you wish to speak of? I already know what you seek to do to me, and you know I do, so it must be different."

"Now, your story begins along time ago. In the year 1478, a baby was born with a eye disorder and acted in a strange manner. The people of it town let it survive. When the child grow up it became a tyrant. That man was pronounced a demon, but at a man with similar traits was picked to kill him, this man was called an angel. This war lasted way longer them. Ever hundred years or so, another one is born but, this time two were born of each, Kazuya and Argumail, demons and, Myself and a girl named Louise. Argumail was far more unstable than you ... far more so we shifted our focus to him...." he said

He listened, slightly interested. "Well, some of this is new to me, but for the most part I have already assume ed most of this. You are going to tell me Louise lost sight of the primary objective and fell for Arga, later dying from a plan you concocted. You were killed, but saved by your employer. Yada, yada, yada. Now out are after me since you have failed go kill Arga and is yet again unstable. You figure if you can just defeat one of us, you can rest in peace in hell. Am I correct?" He rested his arms on the table and looked at him. It was kind of weird having such a civilized conversation with the man who was his sworn enemy, but it was nice. He hated when people just threw themselves at him hoping to kill him. This man was different. It would actually be a battle of wits as well as strength.

"No, I'm telling you this to prepare you. You see I know I am probably going to fail, but what you got to understand is the buck doesn't stop with me." He looked at Kazuya,"They won't stop trying to kill you, they have eyes and ears everywhere. They won't stop because I'm dead. Now, I don't know you and you don't know me, so let's remember that."

"I hear what you are saying, and I understand. Whoever is in charge of your organization will still be in pursuit. I will have to become stronger as he or she will see me as more and more of a threat. Now on a little side note, you say we don't know each other, so why not share a bit? I would like to know more about the man trying to take my life." Ryuu rested his head on his hands.