[Private Party-Floor 1] A fair maiden enters the fray [Akane]

L wondered around floor one, it felt like a life time since he returned to it.. the place where it all began. "This place doesn't change much does it.." He sat under a tree to relax, he deserved a break from dungeon crawling and business propositions with the guild "Argy works me too hard" He let out a sigh and closed his eyes, it was good for him to finally get some sunlight to warm his pale and cold skin even if his hair covered most of his face. He still had all his items equipped, he was always ready for whatever the game could throw at him even if it was floor one.

I was bored, plain and simple. I spotted another player underneath a tree and I decided to talk to him.

"Hello," I said. "Can I sit?" I smiled and sat when he nodded. I snuck a peek at his level. 7? Pretty high, but I'd catch up to him before he'd know it, I thought to myself. "So," I asked, "want to go kill some boars?" I equipped my Beginner's Long Knife from my Inventory, threw it up in the air, and caught it in my teeth. "Cool, right?" I asked. "Learned it just yesterday."

L eye'd the girl curiously, he didn't like being disturbed especially from his rest but this strange woman seemed fairly nice. He had to remember he was once in the same position as hers and wished he had someone to help him out so he nodded calmly. He eye'd her again as she sat. She seemed surprised at him for some reason, but he understood, it was a look he gave others on higher floors and so he let out a warm smile. 

When he heard what she had to say he was startled, especially by her show of talent catching the knife with her teeth. "Very nice" He let out a soft chuckle and clapped gently but it wasn't a slow sarcastic clap. "I guess i could help you out, i remember back when i decided to start fighting.. i was a little lost myself"

He casually pointed off in the distance.. over a hill, he was in the same position as where he first started. Under a tree, and facing a large hill near a bridge. He casually handed her a rock "Throw this over the hill and see what happens" He was curious to see if she had the same rotten luck as him. He let out a snicker when he thought of the time he kicked a bucket over the hill and three boars came running after him.