[OP-F1] Earning a living

She couldn't help but grin widely at their song. She was trying so hard not to laugh at every line. She thought of the memories they'd made together. She was so happy with him, happier than she ever was. it almost made her want to say 'i never want to leave' but then again, theyre kind of stuck here. So, she doesn't exactly have a choice no matter what.

He smiled as he sang and was brought back to the first day they had met. He thought, 'Wow, to think, I almost tried to chase this girl away. Aren't I glad I didn't make that mistake. I would have regretted it the rest of my life.' He knew the song was almost to a close, so he made his voice sound even more extravagant than he usually did.

It had come to the last notes Alice threw her hands up in the air at the last pulled out word the biggest smile she had plastered on her face. Once the song was over she sighed and looked at him. Her big smile was still there, she hugged him and giggled. She didn't want to let go this time. She didn't want to let go at all.

Kazuya hugged her back and looked at Aeron. "So what did you think? Are we good enough to be performers?" He smiling. He knew the answer, but asked out of courtesy.

Aeron looked at them for a few moments, not uttering a word or letting his face betray any emotion. "Umm...You two are very good...." He let the suspense build for a moment. Aeron was a actor, so of course he loved the suspense and the reaction it got from people. " you have to become performers! I won't give you any other choice now. You got that!?" He stood up and smiled, showing them that he was extremely pleased with their performances.

He blushed as he smiled. "Aww. It was nothing." He looked at Aeron. "Well, thanks for the vote of confidence. I think I'll like being a performer. It even has some battle practicality as well." Of course he would bring it back to his ability to fight. He was Kazuya after all, the man who would fight a floor boss on his own as soon as he had the strength. "Alice, so where should we go next? We do you think we should perform first?" He had other questions for her, but those were for later, when they were completely alone. For now, he just stared at her smiling face and felt overjoyed that they could perform together now.

Aeron looked like he still had one more thing to say. "Well, every performer also gets an instrument of their choice, so what would each of you like?" He motioned toward a room that held various forms of instruments. 

He laughed a bit and picked her up, bringing her into the instrument room. They probably looked adorable, each holding onto each other and him carrying her small frame in his arms. "I could help you. I personally like all the instruments, but for now I think I'll stick with the piano." He walked over to one, still holding her. "Why not just look around and see if anything catches your eye." He smiled and looked into the blue eyes staring up at him.

A girl walked up to them with a grin on her face. "I would complain about both of ya singin so loud since I could hear ya at the town gate.. But your both pretty good at it so I decided that if either of you have trouble with somethin music or treasure related I'll try to help ya out as long as I get a free pass to your recordin sessions ~da ze!" The girl says seeming a little excited with her idea. Seeming realize something her face changes to a look of slight annoyance and she face-palms herself before looking at both of them with an apologetic smile. "I just realized I never introduced myself, The names Marisa Kirisame though everyone just calls me Marisa. Do ya both mind if I take a look at which instrument would be best for her hearin since you seem to be havin a bit of trouble with that?" She asks looking at them with a slight grin on her face (Though she is mostly just wanting a reason to be able to hear one or both of them sing again).

• 4 weeks later...