(SP-F1) Grinding time!

"......"
"...l..a.."
"....!"

"Where...am...I?"
"Oh yeah,I'm still here..."

He sit still in his bed. He woke up forcefully due to his nightmare.

"I wonder how are all my sister doing....Are they worried about me..."
"Can't let them see my dead body now ,can I?"

He jump out from his bed and proceed to punch the wall to let out his frustration of missing his family. 'Immortal Object' message appear. Sasitified for his pointless action, he go down and then exit the inn.

"Alright,let's visit the tavern first."

Inside tavern,he sit down on the same spot last night. He order the orange juice. There's less people inside,considering it is still morning. He listen for any rumors or story that is being talk.

"I hope there will be something good today.", he thought to himself as he drink the juice. 

Young Man: "Beware of wasp. They can inflict poison if you're not careful enough"
Young Girl: "So what,I have antidote in my bag."
Young Man: "Those this antidote of yours is unlimited?"
Young Girl: "Uhhhh..Fine,I got your point. I'll be careful when I fight them."

OOC: Thanks Ethereal for the help   :)

"Poison...huh...since I don't have a potion or even an antidote,I should stay away from wasp and any poisonous monster."

Finishing his juice,he stand up and exit the tavern. Satisfied with the good weather,he walk to the usual place,the city north gate.

"Alright,let's see what fate have in store for us today!" 

He look to the grassland. The view is as breathtaking as ever. He look out for a while to see if there's any mobs nearby. Spotting none,he steps out of the safe zone and begin his adventure. He is going to be a little daredevil this time. He is going to venture a little further from the city. This will be a good exercise besides having a new spot for him to level.

"Hmmm,I wonder what other mobs we have here..."

From far,he recognize a mob he always slaughter. Not letting his chance go,he circle around its back,attempting for an ambush.

"Got you now!"

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 11 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d20 (loot) dice.
  •  

(Plus 1 to damage with One Handed Weapon Mastery )

Yuji: 11/11
Wild Boar: 1/5

The boar surprised by his attack and let out a yelp. Red scar appear in its back. The boar then turn around while Yuji step back quickly to prepare for the incoming attack.

"Come here you little one."

He taunt the boar with hopes that it will lead it to its mistake. But then again,what kind of normal taunt can work without the proper skill? The boar nevertheless charge at him with its tusk.

• Rolled a 4 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d20 (loot) dic

Yuji: 10/11

He sidestep to the left,dodging the Boar's attack. He then quickly try for a quick attack while the boar is still charging ahead.

• Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji: 11/11
Wild Boar: 0/5

He successfully attack the boar's side,the boar stop running and he fall to the ground. It then shatter to pieces like all the mobs do when they are defeated. He stand up and smile while putting his sword back in the scabbard. The system message appear,congratulating him but no drop is given to him.

"Alright,looks like I'm finally able to deal more damage. My luck however,stay the same....."

He continue looking for other mobs. No point in getting equipment for now,level is what matters after all.

He finally manage to reach a rather far distance from the city. The scenery change.He can see a crossroad ahead and forest to the left. He make a mental note regarding this area. He can visit this area later when he have enough information.

"Ok,let's see if there are mobs around here."

He look to his left and right,looking at the endless view. He can spot 10 or less mobs from his spot,each with various types and sizes. He think for a while which should he hunt first. After deciding,he draw his sword and walk towards the familiar mob,the Wild Boar.

"Might as well as kill them first,considering how easy they are."

He approach the middle size boar slowly. He don't want to aggro'd it and get attack first. He walk to its side,focusing on its body. He then wait for the perfect moment to strike. Then,he run quickly at it,going for a lung attack.

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d20 (loot) dice.
  •  

Yuji: 10/11

His sword are buried deep in the boar's body. He quickly pull it out and run to his back,attempting to avoid from being seen. Not athletic enough,the wild boar quickly face him and ram his body.

"Tch..."

• Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji: 9/11

"Ughhhh,my stomach......"
"Why does it feel like Deja-Vu..."

He hold his stomach with his left hand,trying to endure the pain. He then slash downward,aiming for its head.

"Got you now..."

• Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 14 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Wild Boar: 0/5

This time he will face the other boar. The boar is a little big this time,but he doesn't mind. He is already accustom to the way of combat in this world. He walk towards the boar,sword gripped tightly. He stop for a while and inhales deeply. 

"Combat shakes,don't strike now. OK?"

He exhale slowly. Then he run forward,going for an upward slash,aiming for the boar's head. He successfully attack the boar although he didn't land a critical hit

"Alright,time to dodge."

• Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 11 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 16 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Wild Boar: 4/6

He is now face-to-face with the boar at point blank range. This is where the battle get fast. He see the boar going to attack him. He time its attack and dodge it at the precise moment. The boar with its sharp tusk try to maul him, but he duck and roll to the left. He then run to its back,attempting to hit it.

• Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 11 on the d20 (loot) dice.

He try to attack its back,but he fail to make it connect. His attack miss a few inch from its back,creating an opening for the boar to attack. He blame himself for his lack of skill in attacking.

"Why must I miss...I really need to train more..."
"No point in regrets,I better prepare myself!"

• Rolled a 5 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 12 on the d20 (loot) dice.
  •  

The boar spin around,facing its attacker who just fail at his attempt in attacking it. This time it attempt to tackle him. The boar ready itself for the tackle,giving Yuji time to just dodge it on time if he is lucky enough.

"Alright my leg,don't fail me now!"

The boar then charge at him. He jump to the right early,knowing that a late action will cost him big damage. He succeed in dodging it just in time. He can feel the air rush from the boar high speed run.

• Rolled a 3 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d20 (loot) dice.