(OP-F2) Bored and defenseless (Complete)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked at Aria while walking beside her with my hands still in my pocket, as we walked out the door I heard what she had said to me and replied "Eh.. I'm not really good at finding clothes and stuff like that.. so.. when i'm not fighting I just keep my clothes on or just take the jacket and leave my shirt on.."

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

I looked upwards towards the sky sighing and then saying "No.. I haven't heard anything about the 13th.. but I did hear there will be a festival on the 14th for valentines day.. Maybe 13th or 14th... not sure.. I didn't hear it properly.."

Rageagumon

As I was still aimlessly walking besides Aria as she was looking at me, I was still looking upwards aimlessly in the sky with my hands at the back of my neck, just below the hair until I heard Aria's response, I cracked a smile and said "Pretty obvious who I'm going to pick!" I said with a cheerful voice while still aimlessly looking up into the sky

Aria had said to me that I am not being myself today, as I was listening to her, well half listening, I was just like falling dizzy or something of the sort "Oh i'm fine.. It's just.. stuff happened.. here and there.. a normal typical problem/day of Aincrad.. Nothing new.. just players screaming as soon as they see me.."

Rageagumon

I looked at Aria and gave a nice smile "Thank you" I said with a cheerful tone then told her "I'll.. be in this inn.. i'm a bit dizzy.. I need some rest.. sorry if I can't accompany you.. ja-ne.." I said good-bye to Aria and walked into the inn that was just beside the two of us

I walked in and booked a room for myself, good thing this inn let's people go in 1 room, so if Aria wanted to come in she could. I walked upstairs and entered my room, taking off my shirt I laid down on the bed while closing my eyes "So tired today for some unknown reason.." I said as I sighed and tried to rest up so I could spend the day tomorrow "Although.. I don't know if Aria will come with me, oh well" I said to myself and then finally took off and dazed into a different world, I dreamt of unknown things

Rageagumon

aira was standing watching rage stumble away That's not the man i feel in love with.... aria thought pulling out a telaport crystal and gave the command to go the floor 4, landing on the teleport of floor four she opened up her messages and sent him a PM "Hey its me I don't know how do say this lightly...but i'm breaking up with you, once you became orange you changed but not for the better. also don't worry about me killing myself there's to many people that i don't want to leave to kill myself...so ya bye, sorry"

Rage woke up as he couldn't sleep, he decided to go find Aria, he put on his clothes then recieved a message from her saying "Hey its me I don't know how do say this lightly...but i'm breaking up with you, once you became orange you changed but not for the better. also don't worry about me killing myself there's to many people that i don't want to leave to kill myself...so ya bye, sorry"

While putting on his jacket, Rage fell to the floor with tears in his eyes She's gone now.. Rage started to lean on the bed while on the floor thinking of what wrong thing he had done "What does.. love even mean.." he banged his head on the wood of the bed "There's nothing left for me in this world... She's gone.. my life is severed.."

Rage was in a complete breakdown, the whole day he was in the inn... Tears pouring down his cheeks..

Rageagumon

As aria landed on the fourth floor the cold air was there to greet her looking around at he snow she began to think about how rage was reacting, she also noticed the ring on her lefted ring finger that rage had given her when he first proposed and Ashe pulled it off and turned around and dropped it into the teleaporter and sent it to the third floor which the ring came flying out off the third floor teleaporter landing near a bench

4 hours, Rage was sitting there, dusk had reached him, he was still in the same position, the cold wind beating down onto him "What did I do wrong.. I wish.. I could go back in time to correct it.." Rage kept hating himself for everything wrong he had done to Aria, the woman that he loves.. "Aria.." He clenched his fist and struck down onto the wooden floor "What did I ever do wrong to deserve this.." He turned his head straight up and said "What can I do..." Tears still fell down upon him, he had lost sight of what he was and what he wanted to do

Rage put his hand up straight up, his palm facing the ceiling, he opened it and saw the ring he had carved for Aria and himself, the engagement ring that was made out of the most love "We were so close too..." Rage kept staring at the ring, it gave him a picture of Aria, he kept it on, never took it off. " I will never take this off..."

aria found an inn on the fourth floor where she could warm up and get some rest for the next day. laying down in the bed i wonder if rage had gotten over it yet she thought as she folded her jacket and but it on the ground. walking over to the foggy window and rubbed away the the fog so she could she the cold weather of the forth floor

the whole night rage was there, sitting on the wooden floor, leaning on the wood of his bed or rather the bed that is in the inn room that he rented, thinking of Aria, "should I.. meet her.. or would she just.. run away.." Rage was pretty much lost in his thoughts "What did I do wrong.. why did she say that..." he whispered to himself and then shouted in his head those words, the private message from Aria was still in front of Rage, he hasn't closed it yet.. "What do I do.. What did I do wrong..."

Rageagumon

Rage was still in the room, in the same spot, having consecutive tears one after another at random times.. Dawn fell down upon Rage.. it was 5:27 AM.. he'd really been up all night thinking why she did that.. Although.. he can't blame her... half the time Rage kept giving Aria problems.. I don't see why she didn't do that.. At times.. Rage would go back to the happy moments he was with Aria and Oske to calm himself down.. Sooner or later Rage stopped and turned his head backwards so his head could be placed on the bed "Is this.. the end for those two.. I knew it would come day by day.. I always did something wrong for her.. either think about Oske.. or do something bad.. I couldn't talk to Oske after my stupid decision.. let alone now I can't talk to the both of them.. What are you doing Rage.. Just what the hell are you doing..." Rage kept thinking everything was his fault.. and in reality.. it's true.. everything is his fault.. he caused a stupid decision and that decision led Oske to suffering... he did bad actions and kept thinking about Oske.. Aria's gone.. he broke his life in two, except.. it can't be brought back again..

Rageagumon

Waking up because she had remember that she had forgot something in the inn on floor three the last place she stayed at she changed back into her clothes throwing on her jacket and scarf. She ran into the teleaporter and wen't back to floor three after landing on the floor she saw something shiny on the ground near a bench she picked it up, it was her ring holding it in her palm she ran to the inn, she told the NPC Ashe had forgot something and ran up the stairs and grabbed the items that she forgot walking out she pasted rages room opening the door she saw him laying on the ground You look terrible aria said looking at rage thought you might want this she said tossing the ring over to rage

After everything that had happened to Rage, he closed the Private Message from Aria and sent a new message to Ashley to make him a black cloak, same as his outfit but a cloak. He calmed down, he was in the same pose, same everything, same stance, he closed his eyes and just sat there, breathing. "I can't do anything now.. better to just go solo.." He whispered to himself, a few minutes later he heard footsteps coming up to his room, the person opened the door, Rage opened his eyes and saw Aria standing there, he closed his eyes again and then said "What do you need Aria.." he said as Aria tossed the ring He opened his eyes again and then said "Why're you giving me this... it's yours not mine.. I made it for you.. not for myself..." He said as he picked up the ring and tossed it back, putting out his hand facing towards Aria, he opened it and saw his ring.

Rageagumon