~Guild Recruitment~ [PP-F4] The Alchemist and the Smith (Forsaken)

Moartea was on floor four, his usual location to be spotted as his shop was located on this floor, sitting in the tavern, he was in his usual aristocratic attire. He wore a royal purple calf length leather coat, with gold trim along the outline of his coat, mapping even to the collar and the shoulders. it had two silver buttons located opposite of each shoulder, each one in the position of the shoulder meeting the chest, as the coat had a slight pink section near the outline of his coat, with a silver belt, having many fine details and intricate designs built into the layout. The coat having a built in vest shirt, consisting of a grey frame, with two rows of five silver grey buttons reaching to the base of the vest, lined with black coloring as his coat has two built in leather strips connected to the silver belt that wrap around to the back of his coat, a pair of black leather pants, and a pair of metal like boots reaching up to his knees, that have a pink outline with two sets of two white dots on each boot.

As he sat in the corner of the tavern, Fenris, his signature curved sword, strapped to the back of his waist, as the 54 in. long blade was uncomfortable just the the side of his waist. He may some time in the future place the sword on his back, but he found it comfortable in the spot it was at, as he sipped on some Camellia Lemongrass tea, and had a sour cream danish next to his person, upon a plate with some paperwork, a black crow feather quill having a silver metal tip, and a vial of jet black ink. As he waited on Ethereal, a young man who agreed to join the Crimson Inquisition, for the Alchemist position, Moartea told his guild leader Argumail about this and as the Profession Bureau leader. It was his responsibility to hand pick and choose people for the guild selection of tailors alchemists and other tasks. As he sat there, his Slate grey eyes gazing at a novel he had downloaded into his NerveGear, Romeo & Juliet, by Shakespeare, his long jet black hair kept nicely swept back, and pinned with some hair pieces/ He hummed a little tune to himself as he was keeping himself entertained while he waited on Ethereal.

-OOC: Moartea's outfit-

post-3241-0-60619000-1414883408_thumb.jp

Ethereal knocked gently on the door before entering the wide space of the tavern. Nodding to the Bloodsmith as he entered, he set himself down opposite the roughly 6" man, he was nearly the same height. "You called me here, Moartea?" he asked as he sat. Instead of his usual armour, he was in the attire of a dinner suit, tailored especially for him by Grim - a long passed friend - and waited for a reply.

8e8dcec15081c4bbb2e7eea592322319.jpg

Moartea looked up as he saw a man sit down, and from the way he was speaking, he was most likely Ethereal, as Moartea sat his novel down and closed it, he spoke. "Aye, tis true, a pleasure to finally meet you sir Ethereal, as instructed I asked you to meet me here on the fourth floor." Moartea's Romanian accent blistering through his lips, as his speech was rather old English style, he picked up his little tea cup and sipped on the content and placed it back down. He then took a bit of his danish and wiped away at his mouth and spoke yet again, "Now to begin, thou agreed to join the Inquisition, I need to know a certain few minor and major details before I can do anything." "Now, lets start off with thou's name, as I know tis Ethereal." He said as he scribbled down a few things, after he dipped the crow feather quill into the ink, and then looked back up at Ethereal, "Now, I need to know the level at which thous resides at, as well as the fighting style, skill set for weapons and armor, thous current gear and if thou has had any affiliation with other guilds and if so do say as thine needs as much data to compile the documents." Moartea still talking in his rather aristocratic tone of voice, and his hand writing was something from the Victorian era, all fancy, perfect and intricately executed. As his Slate grey eyes gave off a cold vibe, yet his facial expression was not of that, instead he had no expression, it was rather doll like and emotionless.

Ethereal originated from England, and actually had once done a project on Old/Middle English in school. He decided to try to answer in the same form as his examiner. "I reside on the eighth floor, for it has many excellent alchemical  establishments. I fight with both of my hands, wielding a two-handed sword otherwise referred to as a greatsword. My current equipment is as follows:"

» Draconic Cleaver [Greatsword] (8-10 bleed 2 turns, +1 damage) {Equipped} 

» Draconic Plate [Chestplate] (-2 enemy battle dice, +1 battle dice) {Equipped}
» Serrated Draconic Claws [Gauntlets] (+2 battle dice) {Equipped}
» Dragon's Greed [Ring] (+1 battle dice, +1 loot dice)
» Dragon Tooth [Dagger] (10% chance poison, fire resistance)
» Dragon Claw [Dagger] (+1 damage)

» Draconic Helm [Helmet]

After reciting his current inventory of items, he looked once again over the professionalism of Moartea, impressed. "As for guilds, I have been in many a few. Sora no HoshiPhoenix SignersThe Ebon Vanguard and FÅ«rinkaza if memory serves." he replied gently and precisely. "I spent the longest time in Ebon Vanguard and was being considered for Sergeant before leaving due to the inactivity of the guild. As was the case with many others."

Moartea nodded as he scribbled down the info that Ethereal was saying and he looked back at him, as Ethereal left out one vital piece of information, his player level. As Moartea finished his tea and ate his Danish he then looked at Ethereal with a stern look, not as he was mad, but that Ethereal forgot that info to give. "Now last set of questions, thous player level, what is it?" "And... by chance any allies you may have and or enemies you may had, as I wish to keep this information at hand in case something turns up." He said as he tapped the tip of his quill onto the paper, waiting for a answer, as he wasn't usually like this, might be the sugar he had. He did usually get jittery from too much sugar, as he did have 2 Danishes before the one he had, and 3 cups of the tea as well.

Ether looked slightly startled, he didn't usually throw about his level. "I'm - um - level eighteen. I have no real allies or enemies that are still alive." he stated, slightly unsure of what that would entail. Looking around, he saw it was getting darker outside, and the bar was getting more rowdy. He didn't mind - not like he had anywhere else to be.

Moartea nodded again and scribbled down the number and placed the quill down next to the ink vial. As he tapped the top, and the cork appeared, he rolled the slip of paper up and yawned, as placed it in his inventory and looked at Ethereal, "Okay... now, this is... going to be off the records... please try to tell me about tho... yourself." He said pausing every so few words, as many accounts people here never could understand him, so he was forcing his speech to be more modern, but twas not a good as he thought. He never actually tried to speak in the modern tongue as all his life he was taught the noble tongue, "Now... to begin with, tho... you said you had no allies alive, what did you mean by that?" His speech somewhat better, but still horrid.

• 2 weeks later...

Ether sighed, not at Moartea's pronunciation but at the sad story his life so far was. "I don't really... talk about.. it. I, I had two friends when I entered this death game - Grim and Dirgun. Then I met Ragnar, and Ruri.." he paused.

"They were my closest friends.. Dirgun and Ragnar took their own lives, while I failed to stop them." he had begun to steel himself to the memories. "Grim fell in a battle with me over his shoulder, unable to help. I was in a relationship with Ruri, but one day she never returned and I believe she has passed as well."

He stood, looking away, tears forming in the corners of his eyes. "Will that be all?" he said quietly.

Moartea nodded, as he handed him a handkerchief, "Aye, I can't I know how you feel, I lost my father, but I don't remember how he died exactly, or my mother to the fact, I lost my memory five years ago." "So I don't remember anything from my time back in Romania, and in Castle Kaiser, now Ethereal, tell me, your profession, how do you fair in it?" He said as looked at Ethereal once again, this time, with a more laxed tone of voice 

-OOC: This topic is now locked, as I am no longer apart of the guild, and Ethereal has left the site.-