Wander's Journal

Username: Wander

Height: 170cm

»About: It was not long until life begins to shatter.

Slowly seemed a curse, the more I learned the more I was losing family members.
I did not waste over my time and started changing,Bein a calm and deep person,Dipped in curiosity and in response to all that existed.
I really wanted to know how our whole world was created, I do not need to read or believe in existing stories about our establishment because I rarely remember of dreams into something that is important, but then I end up forgetting.This thing was like the answer to everything ... But I never got there.
It was then that I met Sword Art Online(SAO),It was then i started dreaming with this world,But one day...Fear caught me, I was afraid to continue the game after that incident.I do not want to miss the most important people in the real world and did not want to lose in not exactly the real world! So that was when I could walk and then go on and get hope and mingle with all this to win my battle against this challenge.

»Virtues: 
Hopeful: Nowadays it's very hard everyday people to have hope,but this boy can do it! With too much stubbornness he "bites the rope" and insists on hope and courage necessary to defeat their challenges.

Thinker: Beinng a thinker makes Wander able to think quick in very bad situations,thinking in his faster way soon as possible makes he able to create plans in tune for many situations.

Calm:  Wander is a very calm person,in so doing remain silent between a full public discussion.
Furthermore,this makes Wander dreaming in his thoughts,bein quick to think in bad situations and of course bein able to create really great plans in tune was always.

»Flaws:
Stubborn: Stubbornness can be a big flaw,but without her Wander could not dwell so much upon a challenge to get to defeat it.
Stubborn is also his "weapon" to insist on its objectives making he unstoppable.

Shy: Being shy isn't the worst flaw,but still being a flaw. Wander is 40% Shy.That isn't really a problem,but bein shy makes he be ashamed of many things,not having the courage to act exactly in that moment or not feeling good on public.

Nervous: When Wander gets nervous like anyone of course he don't feel stable. Bein nervous makes Wander get worried and pull negative throughand torturing himself slowly.
Profession:N/A

Skills

Non-combat:
»

Passive:
»

Combat:
»

Weapon skills:
»

Inventory
Weapons/Tools: