(SP-F2) Fist of Steel? (Breaking the Unbreakable) [COMPLETE]

"It sure is hot today...."
"Sigh..."

Yuji traverse the field with the sun burning brightly on top of him. Today he is exploring the 2F. He got bored with daily grinding on F1.

"There's nothing special here...except for the hot weather..."

He then see a crowd gather in front of a huge rock. Curious,he go there to check what is it about.

When he arrive,he can see people hitting the stone with their sword,hammer,spear,etc. He look at them and question their insanity. He approach one of the player and ask some question.

Yuji: "So....what are you guys doing?"
Teen: "We're trying to break this rock. It's blocking the way to main dungeon."
Yuji: "There's a dungeon behind this rock?"
Teen: "Yeah. Until this rock is not moved or break,no one can go in. When did this rock appear,it wasn't here yesterday...."

Yuji: "Can I try?"
Teen: "Sure,don't get your hopes high though. Not even the strongest player in this group can break it."
Yuji: "We'll see."

The teen ask his friend to make way for Yuji. Yuji approach the big stone while analyzing it. He then stop in front of it and draw his sword.

"Well then,let's see how tough is this rock."
"One-handed Sword Skill: Slant."

His sword glow red. He then deliver a downward slant at the rock. the skill was unleashed successfully,but nothing happen. The rock didn't break like he hope too. Not even a scratch appear.

Yuji: "What the...."
Teen: "Told you,now can you please step aside? We have work to do here."

Yuji walk away from the group. He feel ashamed of himself.

"That is not possible..I mean...How can a stone be so tough?"
"There must be some way to break it."

He look at the group as they hit the stone with everything. Some even waste their strength potion to break it,but to no success. As he sit at the ground,an old man approach him.

Old Man: "What are you thinking about,young man?"
Yuji: "Whoa,who are you?"
Old Man: "I'm just an old man who love to travel. So what are you thinking about?"
Yuji: "That rock,it's unbreakable. I'm thinking of a way to destroy it."
Old Man: "That rock? It's actually easy."
Yuji: "What? How can you say so? Have you try breaking one?"
Old Man: "Well,no. But I have a secret way to do it...Interested young man?
Yuji: "Yeah! Teach me!"

The old man laugh at his eagerness. Yuji eyes shine brightly as he is waiting for the old man to talk.

Old Man: "Okay,but first you need to undergo some training."
Yuji: "Training? What kind of training?"
Old Man: "You'll see. Follow me,young man."

The old man begin to walk away slowly. Yuji quickly stand up and glance at the rock for a while before following the old man.

Yuji: "Where are we going?"

Old Man: "Just follow me,we're almost there."

Yuji: "Ok..."

As he follow the man,he can see monster running around the field. He is amaze how the old man can avoid all the mobs.

Old Man: "Alright,we're here."
Yuji: "Hmmm,there's nothing here but another big rock."
Old Man: "Yes,now I want you to meditate on the big rock."
Yuji: "Meditate? What for?"
Old Man: "Can you stop asking question and just do it? Youngsters this day..."

Yuji sigh and nod at the old man. He climb the rock and sit with his legs cross.

Yuji: "Alright old man,what's next?"
Old Man: "Close your eyes and focus on your willpower. Imagine you keep punching the stone until it break."
Yuji: "Hell,I can imagine breaking it with one punch."

The old man throw a rock at Yuji. The rock hit his head.

Yuji: "Owww,what was that for?"
Old Man: "Shut up and do it."
Yuji: "Ughhh,fine."

he close his eyes and begin imagine a huge rock in front of him. He stand up and face the stone.

"Alright,it may seem pointless but here I go."

He imagine the rock is as hard as a steel. He keep punching it until he hand bleeds. He didn't stop though. 

"Left punch,right punch. Left,right,left,left,right."

As he keep punching,a crack appear in the middle of the stone. Motivated,he keep punching at the crack.

"Take this!"

With a yell,he deliver a mighty punch at the rock. The rock finally break. He open his eyes and immediately his consciousness return.  

Old Man: "Good job young man."
Yuji: "Wha..but how did you know I did it?"
Old Man: "Can't give you my secret. Alright,for the next test."
Yuji: "What,there's more?"
Old Man: "Yes,go defeat a boar....."
Yuji: "Heh,piece of cake old man."
Old Man: "......with your bare hand"

Yuji look at the old man as if he is crazy. How can he fight with his bare hand?

Yuji: "But...that's impossible!"
Old Man: "No it's not. Now go do it. I'll wait for you here.

"Seriously,with fist?"
"Man this sucks.Why did I listen to his words..."

Lucky for him,finding a boar isn't that hard. He found one and immediately run to the boar.

"Well boar,I'm so pissed off right now so you better stay quiet and die."

He get close to it and aim to punch it's head. The boar avoid it and retaliate. Yuji sidestep to the left.

"Well,better get use to this quickly."

(ID No. 278) BD: 4  MB: 5

Yuji: 17/17
Boar: 5/5

He jump back and try to focus. The boar scratch the ground with it's leg,preparing to tackle him. Yuji focus hard. Few seconds pass with nothing happen. Yuji then dash forward while the boar charge at him.

"Toryaaaaah!"

His fist land on the boar's tusk while the boar tackle his fist with great force. If this game have magic,thunder maybe come out from the clash. Both party step back as both HP went down a bit.

"Whew."

(ID No. 280) BD: 8  MD: 6

Yuji: 15/17
Boar: 4/5

(ID No. 282) BD: 2  MD: 7

After rolling on the ground,instead of standing up he try to hit the boar by doing some spin kick on the ground. 

"The old man never say that I can't use my leg~"

Of course,the attack fail because he's not used too doing that.

"Okay,that's stupid. Should have just use my fist."

The boar stomp at him. Yuji feel pain as he is getting stepped on.

"You'll pay for that boar!"

Yuji: 14/17

(ID No. 283) BD: 5  MD: 6

'He's going to pay back'-is what he want to do. He can't do it though. The boar keep stomping on him,giving him no chance to stand up.

"GO AWAY!"

He try to punch the boar,but the boar stop stomping and dodge his punch. He quickly stand up and curse the boar.

Yuji: 13/17

He then got a cray idea pop in his head. He look at the boar who ready to attack him.

"Hehehe...let's see if I can do this."

The boar run at him while Yuji prepare himself for the attack. When the boar got close,he dodge the attack and run to it's side. He then jump onto it's back.

"Hahaha,eat this!"

He punch the boar's back for several time. He then jump down and laugh.

(ID No. 284) BD: 9  MD: 3

Yuji: 13/17
Boar: 2/5

(ID No. 285) BD: 5  MD: 9

The boar looks angry to him. He don't know. What he know is the boar is charging at him. Yuji use the copy the boxer stance like the one he watch in TV.

"C'mere,you little pig."

He then start jumping a bit. When the boar comes closer,he throw his fist at the boar. MISS! He got tackle instead,a critical on top of that.

Yuji: 11/17

Eventhough he was tackled,he didn't flinch. He press forward instead. He got close and try to punch the boar again. MISS! Again,the boar tackle him. This time the boar push him until a huge rock stop the boar.

"My back!"

(ID No. 286) BD: 5  MD: 9

Yuji: 9/17

Yuji stop playing around, he remember his meditation session from earlier. He close his eyes,breathe in and clear his mind from all thoughts,except one.

"Imagine that boar is a rock,imagine that boar is a rock.imagine....."

He then feel that he can punch the boar with strong strike. He ready his stance and lift his left heel a bit.

"Now."

He kick the ground and run as fast as he can. Just as he reach close to the boar,he make a sudden stop. He then use all the energy from the momentum during his sudden stop to his hand.

"Eat my fist!"

A direct punch to the head. The boar immediately shatter.

"Phew,finally done."

(ID No. 287) BD: 10  MD: 4

Yuji: 9/17
Boar: DEAD