(SP-F2) Fist of Steel? (Breaking the Unbreakable) [COMPLETE]

After he finish the fight,he walk back to the old man.

Old Man: "Took you long enough,young man."
Yuji: "Yeah,sorry for the wait."
Old Man: "Oh don't worry,I was sleeping anyway.Hohohoho."
Yuji: "Ughhh.."
Old Man: "Alright,time for your last test."
Yuji: "Last one?"
Old Man: "Yes, and it's easy. All you have to do is break the stone from earlier."
Yuji: "What,but you haven't tell me how to do that!"
Old Man: "Believe in yourself will you. Now go,I'll wait here."

Yuji don't want to argue with the old man longer. So he go to the stone that block the dungeon entrance. 

He can see that the group still trying to break the stone. He approach the teen again.

Teen: "What is it?"
Yuji: "Can I try again?"
Teen: "-sigh- What makes you think you can do it this time. Well whatever,but be fast."
Yuji: "Alright."

Everyone look at him as he walk to the stone. He stop in front of the stone and close his eyes. He try to remember what he have learn from his previous test.

"Well,I learn nothing. But I think I know what to do."

He focus on the stone. He imagine that he can break the stone and wish for i strongly.

"Alright,Shatter!"

He punch the rock as hard as he can. The stone immediately crush into pieces. Everyone look at him in awe.

Yuji: "Alright,I did it!"

Teen: "How did you do that?!"

Yuji: "I don't know.Alright,I have someone to thank. See you guys later."

He run back to where the old man was. He didn't see him anywhere. He found a note instead.

"Congratulations,young boy. With this you've complete your training. I bestow you the skill <Martial Arts>. Use it well.

A message screen appear,telling him he have acquired the skill. He close it,look around and continue his journey.

"Thanks old man."