[OP-F2] In Hopes of Finding New Friends

McGrath walks down the empty ally way to the market area, he looks around, he see every other player with another player or party. Once he sat down on a bench, he opens his menu and checks what items he has left. "Looks like I got enough food for a couple of days, might have to train a bit too if I can." He says to himself. He looks around to see if anyone is coming his way, but there is no one. So he sits there, looking what's around him, waiting to see what the day will bring.

Ethereal was leaning against a nearby wall, he had just come back from questing for alchemical materials. He'd been watching the scene for a while and a new face caught his eye. Argumail was already there so he decided he may as well introduce himself as well. Looking at the architecture of the buildings as he walked over, he stood by the table. "Hey, there." he greeted them.

"Thanks, nice to meet you too Argumail, your name is nice aswell."  MacGrath said, sitting down. "Um... wow a guild, I... I never been asked to join one, but yeah I would like to join, what are the requirements?" He asked in shock, he looks to see another man walking towards them, "Hello there, I'm MacGrath, nice to meet you." He said to the man.