(SP-F1) Blacksmith Apprentice (Earning a Living) [COMPLETE]

Inside,he can see weapons of various size and quality. Not just that,he can see armors line up fashionably. His eye sparkle as he look at all the equipment."Ye like it,brat? I craft only the finest sword and armor here. You'll be leaving this shop with a smile in yer face when you buy my weapons." He smile after he finish talking. His feeling and hard work can be describe by just looking at the equipment he crafted. "Yeah,I like it. I wish I have weapon like this too...".  "Don't you worry,with me teaching ye,you'll be crafting this equipment in no time. Provided that you are serious." He say this word sharply,heavy tone added intending that he want Yuji to take this profession seriously. "Yes sir,I am serious.Please teach me everything you know!" 

With that said,he begin learning the way of blacksmith under the help of his new teacher. He is a quick learner as he easily learn all the basics in crafting.

3 days later....

"Alright,brat. I have taught you everything I know. You are now ready to create your own equipment. As a gift from me to you for learning things quickly, I give you this hammer of mine. Use it with proud,brat."

Yuji can feel the tear in his eyes. He hold back,trying not to cry. He proud of himself for becoming a blacksmith. Even though he still have a long way to go,with the help of his master's hammer,he can reach the same level of his master one day.

Before he leave his master,he forgot the most important thing. Introductions. How can he learn blacksmith while haven't introduce himself?

"Oh master,my name is Yuji. Nice to meet you,and thanks for teaching me."

"Yuji,heh...Listen brat,my name is David. You better remember that."

"I won't. I'll see you around master!"

He leave the shop with his new knowledge. His next quest is to open his own personal shop.