[PP-F7] Ruins Under The Mountain {Kazuya}

Ethereal sat beside the entrance to the caves and caverns in which he would explore. The entrance - if you could call it that - was a huge stone gate, 15 or so meters tall. Inlaid with ivory skulls and jet black crystals. It radiated negative energy but the question remainder of what treasures it held. 

Cracking open an eye, he saw the familiar figure of his superior coming up the steep incline to the gates.

Kazuya approached the ivory garnished gates and noticed another figure standing there. It just so happened to be his second in command, Ether. "Oh, hello there. I didn't expect to see you here. Are you looking for the famed treasure of floor seven ruins?" He felt a presence behind the door, one full of malice and hate. It seemed to resonate with his other half, Hellfyre. 'That must be an interesting monster.' He looked at the gates. "Do you feel that? That presence that comes from within those ruins?"

"I thought so. I could kind of feel it speaking almost. Well, let's not sit here dawdling." He walked over to the door and pushed it. It was extremely heavy, but with a few good pushes, it creaked open. The sound of stone grinding against stone resonated throughout the entire room and down the hall that was connected to it. "No use trying to remain stealthy. With that racket, they have to know we are here." He motioned toward the dark room. "Shall we?"

• 2 weeks later...

Ether lit up a torch, his master at his side. "I hope we encounter something of sufficient difficulty for us." he said briefly, before calling Argent - his familiar - from the skies to his shoulder. "He's no use out here.." Ether said, motioning to the silver raven. Stepping quickly into the abyss, he struggled to make out even the most obvious details - this was by far the darkest dungeon he had ever been in.