I wasn't sure where to put this, so I'll put it here.

This is where I write down all the Smith Mats I've come across, and how to make them. If you would like to use the ideas, go right ahead. Also, feel free to write up your own.

Tamahagane- A dark grayish, concrete looking material that is bendy but not break-y (Used for speed type katanas)

1. Kill enough skeletons to obtain at least two bones.

2. Crush the bones down into <>

3. Burn the bone dust until it's charred and black

4. Kill enough iron skeletons to get one <>

5. Crush the iron block until it is <>

6. Mix them together and put it back in your inventory in a bag to give to me (In total, it will make 2 Tamahagane ingrediants)

7. Mix the <> and the <> with water until it is all goopy and clay-like

8. Wait until it hardens, then use it like any other smith material.

Dragon Stone- A strong, hard material that is incredibly hard to break. However, it is incredibly heavy. Usually a deep red color, similar to blood. (Used for heavy weight swords, usually two handed)

1. On floor 2, there are a few dragons in a cave. Kill as many as you can, gathering at least 3 <>

2. Smelt the <> in a furnace until all the bubbles (the inside of the heart stones are hollow) rise to the surface and pop.

3. Use it like any other smith material.

Ice Stone-A crystal-like material that is surprisingly light, but easily breakable if not mixed with other materials. (Used for speed-type weapons)

1. Gather snowflakes (at least 20)

2. Kill enough ice golems to obtain at least 10 <>

3. Put the ice shards and the snowflakes in the same inventory slot.

4. Carve the ice stone with a knife and sharpen the weapon with a hammer.

Atlantis Iron-A blue metal that tends to have silver-like markings all over it. Very strong and light-weight. (Used for speed-type weapons)

1. Kill Sealions on the shores of a beach on Floor 3

2. Use it like any other smith material.

Ice Crystal-A beautiful cold metal with golden markings on the silvery-white color. It can be obtained by killing a respawning field boss in a mountain path on Floor 4. Used for light but strong swords.

1. Kill the small field monsters (Small Ice Dragon) to obtain ice shards if you wish (good for hunting small monsters)

2. Kill the respawning boss (Ice Dragon) for up to 6 <> (depending on how many spikes are on the spine of the monster)

Crystals of Zaerek - Some small gemstones found in the mines of Zaerek, north of beginner's town in floor 1. Good starting material, can be found in a low level dungeon cave, encased in a quite sturdy wall. damaging the wall to pick them out causes a strong flow of water to rush in, flooding the caves for days and transporting the player to the exit.

Defended by a Semi-Boss Giant Piranha, to battle underwater.

1- Obtain the Crystals from the cave.

2- Heat a Crystal in a low height fire until it seems to start fusing.

3- Pick the Crystal up, and place it on an anvil.

4- Beat the Crystal with smithing hammer to obtain desired form.

• 3 weeks later...

Ah, screw it, I'll make one right now.

I'm specifically looking at metals for Armor.

<> - A dull, grey-brown metal, usually somewhat rusted in its base form <>, but turns a matte grey when in Ingot form. Reasonably tough and provides good protection at early levels, but also very heavy and has bad durability. (Used for balanced Heavy Metal Armor)

1. Kill Lesser Goblins/Iron Skeletons on Floor 1-3 to collect <> (other mobs may drop Iron Scraps across lower levels).

2. Smelt two <> in a furnace until liquid.

3. Mold into <>.

<> - A simmering, glitter like dust, ranging from white to gold in colour in its base form. Turned into a paint for armour enamel or as a simple coating. (Used to decrease the weight of armour, which is sometimes necessary to wear/use certain materials)

1. Hunt Ice Wisps on floor 4 to collect <>.

2. Collect <> from the tree's the Ice Wisps guard/inhabit.

3. Crush an <> into <>.

4. Combine three <> and a single <> until well mixed. (makes two <>).

5. Combine the <> with <> and water until turned into a medium thick paint.

6. Apply to Armour before it expires.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Silver Leaf

Floor 8

In the tall forests above the monster infested waters, travel until you find one of the rare Silver Trees. Defeat the guardians surrounding it and collect the leaves from their defeat. Smelt 5 together to create a Silver Leaf Crafting Material. It is a very sharp and surprisingly heavy material, good for increased damage.