[CI-F5] Guild Material OP #1 (Moartea, Life, Akumu, & Kazuya)

Tis a brilliant day on floor five, as Moartea was hosting the Crimson Inquisitions first ever annual Material gathering operation. This was going to be a glorious day, as his fellow guild members would be Life, Akumu, a woman he knew little of, and Kazuya, another player he knew little of. Life was the only person who he talked to, even though it may have bee through the messaging system, he still knew little about all of the, This would be a day that would allow him to know more of his fellow guild members and allow them to fight with their Bloodsmith, for he had Fenris, his signature curved sword strapped to the back of his waist. The entire sword reaching 54 in in length, and his Magnus Tower Shield strapped to his left arm, the demonic shield of gold and grey.Both items he crafted, and was rather proud of them, though the shield could be better, as his attire seemed rather unnecessary for the weather on floor five.

As he had a royal purple calf length leather coat, with gold trim along the outline of his coat, mapping even to the collar and the shoulders. it had two silver buttons located opposite of each shoulder, each one in the position of the shoulder meeting the chest, as the coat had a slight pink section near the outline of his coat, with a silver belt, having many fine details and intricate designs built into the layout. The coat having a built in vest shirt, consisting of a grey frame, with two rows of five silver grey buttons reaching to the base of the vest, lined with black coloring as his coat has two built in leather strips connected to the silver belt that wrap around to the back of his coat, a pair of black leather pants, and a pair of metal like boots reaching up to his knees, that have a pink outline with two sets of two white dots on each boot. 

As there he was on a bench near the fountain in the plaza area of the town, his instructions were very clear on where to meet him, and what he looked like. Including the gear and outfit he was wearing. So for now, he waited, and hoped that the members got here in time, for this would be a day that he would gain more mats, and finally start on more advanced items, as he had a armor idea he wanted to try out.

-OOC: Post Order; Please follow it and not mispost-

Moartea

Life

Akumu

Kazuya

-OOC: Moartea's Outfit-

post-3241-0-83255900-1415170417_thumb.jp

Life began to sprint over to the meeting place on floor five waving at Moartea he didn't feel very punctual at all. "Sorry Im late" He searched his mind for an excuse "I had some business i needed to finish.." Believable at best he sighed and caught his breathe. He stood up straight as the wind blew past his hair making it wave in the wind. His red eyes were brighter than usual they were almost like an orange but still no where near as close to his original amber shade he once had before... that day. "So we're all going to be gathering materials together?" He looked around but no one else seemed to be around. "Huh.. i guess i wasn't late" He smiled childishly and stretched out yawning happily. "I guess they also have businesses they needed to attend to, who else is coming?" He rubbed his cheek with the tip of his finger as he thought for a moment. L was wearing his normal gear, he wasn't big on changing his appearance all the time. He preferred to stick to his regular black wolf fur coat and black cargo pants with medium combat boots most of the time.

With my floor length cloak equipped I slowly made my way through the annoyingly big crowd of other players. It was just like the real world! There was always people to get in your way and block your path. After pushing out of the last bit of players I saw the player I was supposed to meet, plus another. I didn't know both of them enough to take the cloak that covered me off of myself. Soon I would be more comfortable around my guild mates but now wasn't the time to be friendly. 

I walked directly up to the one dressed costume-like and stared at his attire from under my hood. Then I held out my hand for him to shake as I introduced myself. Akumu. SukÄretto zenpan and second in command of the Crimson Inquisition. 

Kazuya approached the predestined area. He had to bob and weave through the crowd. 'Wow, it certianly is busy today. I wonder if there is anything special happening.' The light glinted off his golden and silver colored armor. Perhaps it seemed a little outlandish looking, but it didn't matter. As long as it served its purpose, he would wear it. In fact, he rather liked it. It was one of the armies he had worn in the beta.

He drew near to the group. He saw Moartea and two others. He was able to discern one as L, but couldn't quite place the other. Either way, he approached the group in anticipation of their planned material gathering. He walked up to them and offered a greeting. "Kazuya, the Raoul of the North, at your service. I also go by Ryuu though, and would appreciate if you would call me that instead." He bowed out of courtesy, letting the light bounce of his blonde hair.

Kazuya's Appearance

Moartea saw several people show up, one was Life, the man he exchanged words with over the messaging system, and two others who identified themselves. One was Akumu, the female figure having a hood up, and a extended hand, Moartea stood up, and took her hand, and firmly gave her a squeeze. Then another man, one in golden armor, with silver accents, Moartea eyes didn't widen, as this one was named Kazuya, as Moartea turned and stood in front of the fountain he spoke to them all. "Well, now that all is well and we all are here, now thine can begin, greetings all, I am Moartea." "As you all know thine asked each of thou to meet'eth me here on the fifth floor to begin the guilds first ever material operation mission, many of thou don't know me that well, and neither does thine to any of thou."

"So don't expect thine to make thou think about thine in other wise, now to the task and operation at hand, we are going into the desert to mine for Osmium, a rare and dense material." "This material tis the densest naturally occurring material, and as such, it is the main material I will be using for all weapons and armor in the guild." "Now to begin, thine did some research, and have'eth founded that there be'eth a mine in the westward region of the floor, there are also sightings of small Drakes and Draconian type beast about." "So we all must be careful, now thine grabbed these for all of thou as thine already hath a pickax."

Moartea said, his entire speech his Romanian accent was fluent and his wording, rather difficult at times to understand, as he was speaking in old English text. As well his accent made it harder to understand him at times, as he pulled out 3 bags and three pickaxes, and handed them to each member here. "These bags are all linked to thines shop, and as such once we finish this mission, the materials will transfer to thines shop vault in the forge, now doth any of thou have'eth questions on anything here?"  He said in a mono toned type of voice, as that was the tone he was using then entire time, though it may be Romanian, it was rather deep and showed much masculinity in it.

Moartea's speech never ceased to make him think twice. He understood what was being said and grabbed onto the pickaxe "I guess we'll have plenty of materials once we're done with this place.. it might end up looking fairly empty like the insides of a certain persons head" He whistled and looked around not aiming his speech at anyone in particular. When the attention was brought off him he looked over at the new woman which he hadn't seen before. He saw her shake Moarteas hand and smirked "So you're Akumu.. it's a pleasure to finally meet you" He took her hand gently and kissed it softly, he only heard about the acting second in command but it was good to finally meet her.

He could see her face fairly easily through her dark hood, she was a beautiful young woman with perfect facial structure and deep purple eyes, he ignored the scar on her face and smiled politely straightening his poster, he was tall for his age standing at 6'2. "Your eyes really are a beautiful shade of purple" He wasn't normally like this around people, but respect must be given to those in a higher position that you even if the where technically both second in command. "I guess it would be rude as to not introduce myself properly. My name Is Life, but you may call me L. I am co-second in command for this guild" His red eyes where locked on hers for the duration.

He looked over at Kazuya, he had barely even noticed he was there and didn't really care either way. He rested the pick on his shoulder and bit his lip, he couldn't remember the last time he had been on floor 5. "This place is all but a blur to me" He did however hear about a lot of rumoured draconic type creatures, that was a fact. His long black trench-coat and shinigami arm guards seemed to suck any light out that neared him, his coat was one of the finest pieces of leather armour or just all and any armour in all of Aincrad known to date. His dark coat was matched by a long thai machette which he carried on his back.  

I shook the well versed man named Moartea's hand politely and tried to decipher his speech. After all, I was only fifteen. It seemed to be different from any I have heard before. In the end I could only make out that he was the blacksmith of the guild, was giving us a bag of tools and some other information about the materials needed. Some of the specifics I was able to remember hopefully. I have never gone material hunting before so this was sure to be interesting. 

From under my hood I blushed furiously when he mentioned my facial features. I was embarrassed that he could actually see me, I guess I should have brought my other cloak. I swallowed the tiny lump in my throat and stared right back at the young man who introduced himself to me. It would have been rude not to look someone in the eye when talking. Life, the pleasure is all mine. I nodded and avoided eye contact with him after that. Great, now everyone probably thinks your just a shy little girl....

Kazuya listened intently to Moartea's speech. "Well, I already figured that material collecting wouldn't be easy." He took the offered bag and pick. He fashioned a makeshift sling for the pick out of the cape-like fabric of his clothing. Straightening the sling, he turned to the woman with L and looked her over. She wasn't all that tall or imposing, but she did seem to have a sort of aura to her. 

He laughed as at her reaction to L's comments. "Well then... I didn't take you for the kind of person to speak like that, L. I'm kind of surprised." He then spoke to the woman. "So you are the famed Akumu. I believe this is the first time we have met." He did another bow. "I am Kazuya, like I've already said. I am your tactician, so making sure we all make it back will be my job. Though, I don't think my expertise will be that necessary here since we have such a strong team of guild leaders." He straightened up and took a step back as to be able to view his entire party. "Moartea, Do you think we are ready?"  

"Aye, we are Kazuya, now let us begin, I want at least 3 slabs of ore from each of you, that should give me ample amounts of mats for the next few days, thine will host another, and next time, were going after Red-Osmium and White." "As well as Demonic Ore." He said in his aristocratic tone of voice, as he turned and began walking, his Magnus Tower Shield strapped to his arm, as it was a large shield, one that covered his entire left arm. The golden and grey coloured demon beast face shield having ornate designs built in, and his demonic sword Fenris strapped behind his waist, wrapped in a leather sheathe, as it reached 54 inches in total length, he was ready to begin, and he constantly looked around as he lead the group into the desert area, and kept his right hand wrapper around the handle of Fenris, in case anything jumped out at them all. "Prepare for anything, thou may never know what will leap at thine." He said again, and kept trekking along the sand.

L nodded and examined the area they where in. The sandy plains of floor 5 where nothing to scoff at as the heat beat down upon his back. He was rather upset they had to leave the town so soon especially when there was so much to talk about, but of course it was businesses and so the trip should be kept to just that. He weighed the pick in his arm and set out with Moartea, the rest soon following. "We should make our way towards cooler or less sandy areas don't you think? It would seem likely we should find the osmium easier if we could see it" Just as he said that he half tripped over a rock. The first osmium ore they would mine that day. He wiped the sand off it to confirm its type and brought his pick down on the ores vein taking chunks of it out fairly easily. "That's one down" He put it inside the pouch care-freely and rested his pick back on his shoulder examining the rest of them.

~One osmium mat obtained. 

LD: 14+2=16

ID: 1028