[OP] Rowan's Grand Opening [Complete]

"Yea, he arrange almost everything, expect maybe the Performer" Rowan look at Ryuu, its seems that most of the attentions were focused around him.

He move his attentions to the guy who ate a lot, he seems familiar to, he was sure he met him somewhere. He walk toward Arekkusu and greet him warmly.

"Looks like you are enjoy the party" he smiled to him, hoping to start a conversation.

Actually, he was looking for more business opportunities, that's why he need to meet as much players as possible. Who knows, maybe they will create some interesting collaborations.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Performer...what he can do with performer? probably noting he thought. Wait a second...

"You the performers, make these rocks that you trow on monsters and they play weird music right? how do we call them..monster grenades!" his face shine. Then and he pat on his shoulder enthusiastically  "Listen boy, do you want to make some money? Are you looking for a place to sell you grenades? I have an offer that may interest you."

All of this wasn't getting to Arekkusu. Monster Grenades... though they sound awesome, Arekkusu had no idea what that meant. A business opportunity though, Arekkusu seemed to be lowering on Col however, and with no investment made so far he could lose all of it, in which he can't buy anything. If it's a chance to make money, he had to take it now.

"Tell me more." Arekkusu said as he sat down.

Once Tyrius was fed up with all of the party shenanigans, he started walking towards the door, but spotted an elixir of sorts laying on a shelf. Looking around, he made sure no one else could see what he was doing and grabbed the bottle, slipping it up his sleeve. Smiling with slight joy at his succesful theft, he once again began to walk towards the door.

Celes Walked into the shop. She looked around. She had heard a few people talking about a shop opening up, and she desperately needed something past her beginner stuff. "ey there..."  she looked around at the commotion in the shop. suddenly wondering if she was interrupting something...

She glared at Tyrius, seeing him slip something up his sleeve

Arekkusus attention was the turned to the door. He heard a voice yelled outside the door, then the door quickly slammed itself closed. Arekkusu looked at the window to see what happened. He saw a female player alone, but a bit panicked.

And who yells like Paul Revere into thin air? "Oh no you don't" sounds like someone who is scolding someone else.

"Uh... ma'm." Arekkusu called out. "Are you ok? Whats with the yelling?"

Arekkusu tilted his head in curiousity, just so he could seem curious instead of sounding mad.

Arekkusu tilted his head even further in confusion. He took the item from her hands and stared at it. Where does it go? Arekkusu didn't really know much about the place.

"I don't want to know what lead to this do I?" Arekkusu asked. An item that got out of hand returned magically and no one even noticed. Or maybe no one, was that why the girl yelled?

"Anyways." Arekkusu continued. "Thanks for returning the item, as long as its here and unused, there should be no harm."

Ryuu walked up to the woman. "Thanks. I honestly didn't realize that this party would go so far south..." He shook his head in disdain. "I guess I should have realized that people would try to take a few 'souvenirs. You did the right thing though. Anything missing or broken would be on my tab, and I'd like to keep that as small as possible." He did a slight bow out of gratitude. "I must be going though. I still have to somewhat supervise the rest of this party, you know." Ryuu walked off to join the rest of the party, trying to keep the damage to a minimum. Before he got too far away though, he called back. "Oh, and my name is Ryuu by the way."

Arekkusu then turned a bit red, remembering what he did to the first platter of food. He didn't want to remember it, so he pointed to the plate of cheese and crackers to the side of the building.

"Free food over there." Arekkusu said as he stared out for a bit. The pressure ramped up for a bit, the here returned to normal.

"There's food in a platter over to the side of the building, my left, your right." Arekkusu explained. "There's cheese, crackers, and I think hot dogs as well."