[OP] Rowan's Grand Opening [Complete]

Mari had picked up a dingy looking health potion, twirling it around in her hand. Wondering why something so poorly made was going to be put up for sale. "Really?" She incredulously asked herself. It was then, that a hand was shoved in front of her face. Mari almost dropped the bottle. "Eh!?" She took a few steps back, not appreciating her personal space being invaded like that. Turning to look; she found that it was none other than Kazuya, the self titled 'King of Hell'

Mari gave a small sneer, "My isn't it the self proclaimed king of darkness." She brushed his hand away. "Don't need your hand thanks darling." Turning her full body to address Kazuya Mari continued; "bygones be bygones. mmm.." Mari considered it, but she wasn't exactly on friendly terms with many in his guild - and his whole self righteous behaviour earlier annoyed her. "Let's just call it a stalemate- eh?" It was as nice as she was going to be. She didn't know him and she wasn't really planning on making too many close acquaintances, it was her way of saying lets not fight any more without actually saying it.

Just as she was about to say something else, she heard a bang - and a rather rude man waltzed through the door.

"Who the censored does he think he is?" Mari exclaimed.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kazuya looked over at the ruckus. "I don't really know..." He called out. "Um, sir. I would appreciate it if you were to tone it down, just a little bit." He then walked to the middle of the store.

"Well, as you all know, we are having a celebration. This is for my friend, Rowan. He will be opening this shop up for business tomorrow, so this is kind of like his grand opening. I wish that all of you enjoy yourselves. We have plenty of food and drink for everyone, so go ahead indulge yourselves!" On that last note he picked up a glass and raised it up as to offer a cheers, and then took a drink. The opening party had begun.

Arekusus blood almost froze over. Was... whatever it was that important? His face painted red and he slowly walked away from the spilled drink.

"I'm, uh, sorry." Arekkusu apologized lamely, as if a sorry can make up for this. His embarassment itself already did that however, he already is losing his mind over a drink. He slowly and carefully walked to the snack area and looked at his inventory again. He had enough for something small.

He then looked back at the glass on the ground. He know he would have to pay for that, but at the moment, Arekkusu couldn't pay anything. He barely had enough to survive.

"Argh!" Arekkusu yelled. He slammed the change on the counter and hung his head down. "Just gimme something that I can buy with this money that I can eat."

He then turned his head to the one who lectured him over the drink spilled on the floor. "Was that item seriously that important?" Arekkusu asked nervously. He felt like he was playing Russian Roulette, he could've avoided making things worse, yes he decided to pull the trigger again, and that bullet will hit him eventually if that bullet gets into the chamber.

There was a crash from behind her, as a stranger all but kicked the door down. He shouted, and the other guests all began to speak at once. Shocked by his entrance, they chattered loudly. It seemed each was trying to drown out the other. A player with pink hair not too far from her began to swear loudly. And from the center of the room, she heard someone attempting to address the crowd. Through the noise, she was able to hear something about free food. Her smirk grew.

"My kind of party," she chirped, stabbing yet another cocktail weenie.

When the spiller of the bubbly spoke to her, she did not even turn to him. "Yup, it was."

Arekkusus eyes went hollow after that. He stared off into space, he barely had the strength to reply. He heard all the yelling, attempting to drown out his thoughts, but he made a huge mistake. All he wanted to do was look around, then he smashed a bottle and gave away free money he needed so badly.

"Forget this." Arekkusu whispered to himself. He grabbed the platter and started to scarf down the food, practically ready to eat the plate itself.

He didn't care about what would happen next, he was hungry and will pay whatever he needed to in order to replace both the drink and the food that almost no one gets to eat now. Two more to-do items Arekkusu has when he grows stronger. He looked at the crowd of people, curious of their interest and why they keep to themselves.

He wiped off the few crumbs off his mouth and walked towards that direction, hoping there was something to at least get him to calm down.

"Drinks,food! Time to eat~" Yuji stand up and walk to the tables. There are varieties of food laid out in the table. "God,if only I could store some of this into my inventory~ Ah wait,this food belongs to everyone." Yuji take a plate and put some food there and then look around for a drink. "Ahh, no juice? Oh well,wine it is then." He settle himself and proceed to eat while watching the people in the store.

"So many people here. It's getting merrier too. Well,better enjoy it while I can~"

Her blue eyes widened as Lessa spotted one of the guests take an entire platter for himself. She had quickly realized that the party was turning into a circus, but this was especially bizarre. Is something wrong with him? She found herself asking. Making her way through the crowded store, the girl skirted the broken glass, and approached the young man.

"Er, hi," she greeted, giving him a small smile. She placed a gentle hand on his arm, mostly to get his attention. She was unsure if he had heard her over the noise of the party. "Would you mind sharing? I'm a big fan of cheese and crackers, and I think you've swiped the last of them." Her smile grew, and she truly hoped that he was able to understand the lightheartedness of the situation. Lessa did not actually desire cheese or crackers. She merely wanted to ensure that the player was alright.

Tyrius still stood outside the building, and watched in amusement as a man kicked in the front door. Deciding that he was still curious as to what was going on, Tyrius walked into the room, slipping behind the door-kicker and making his way to a corner of the room with no one else there.

Scanning the room, Tyrius saw a table covered in food and heard the word free. Smirking, he decided that he would wait for the others to eat before going and taking his share. Leaning against the wall, Tyrius began to hum the tune of some classical piece he had heard at school before he was trapped in SAO.

"Ohh...." Arekkusu said embarassed. He lost himself in bitterness and realized no one else had much to eat, all because of him. "I'm so sorry, I've just been going through a lot of things this past few... minutes."

An apology wasn't enough and Arekkusu knew that. He felt bad as well since she was speaking kindly despite what he had done. He deserved to get yelled at, but instead recieved kindness.

"I just kind of broke something." Arekkusu explained partly, avoiding the gory details. "And I just felt bad about it that's all. I know that's not enough to make up for this, so do you know any way I can raise money in order to pay for this?"

Arekkusu decided to spare the rest of the story. It seemed pretty obvious about what had done. He just wanted to repay the owner for what had happened and then Arekkusu can be on his way.

Listening to all the noise, MacGrath sat down with some food and a drink, he doesn't know what do or say, usually he has never been to parties or a celebration. After he ate and drank, McGrath went outside, a few seconds later he got back with two boxes and put them near the table, un boxing the first one, he placed more food on the table, the second box had only drinks, and of course went back outside to grab more boxes to place near the table. "Luckily I know a guy who helps with catering and placing them in boxes." He said to himself. Probably loud enough that people might hear what he said.

Uriel laughed, waving the blonde haired man in armour off. "Oh now, now. Is that any way to treat a guest?"

He picked up a glass of wine from a nearby table; taking a sip. 

"Lookie here, lookie here." He chided in a scolding tone. "I'm the least of your worries. Look at all the drivel here, the ruckus they make. How greedily they eat. am I the one you should be bothered with?"

He noticed a pink haired player who looked familiar, very familiar. The colour choice wasn't a common one. He sauntered up to the girl, and draped an arm around her shoulder. "How's it going, Princess?" 

Mari was about to leave, Kazuya had stepped away from her; and the party was beginning to get too loud for her liking. She watched as a skittish new player knocked something over, it smashed, the contents splashing against her leg. "HEY!" She shouted, she was just about to approach the stranger but was stopped when she felt an arm drape around her shoulder.

Turning to see who it belonged to, Mari saw a man dressed in tight black pants, with dark brown hair styled messily. "Uhm...do I know you?"

"Uh...is it just me or this is slowly turning into a wild party? Isn't this suppose to be a celebration?" Yuji look around and see a man flirt with the pink girl. "Hahaha,that girl are always a target for the man to flirt with." He look to the table and see the Lessa girl trying to calm a man down. "I wonder what happen?" Not wanting to get further into his problem,Yuji finish his plate and drink his wine. "Whew,I need some more of this stuff~" Yuji stand up and found the wine bottle which happen to shatter at the floor.

".....Well,no more drinks I guess. Better sit down and watch the crowd back."

Uriel grinned, forcing the girl closer toward him, strengthening the hold he had around her shoulder. Hand digging into her. He started speaking in a sly tone "Maybe you do, maybe you don't." He turned and ran a single finger over her lips. "Don't you smell enticing." He continued, almost in a predatory fashion, as he dipped his head closer to hers. "Name's Uriel, wouldn't you be so kind as to let me know your name?" 

Kazuya was busy restocking the food and drinks. He had paid for enough to feed a small army, which it seemed like it was. The celebration had seemed to have gotten slightly out of hand. 'I will personally pay for anything that is broken during this celebration,' he told himself. He saw a rather troubled man sitting next to Lessa. 'Oh. Judging by the glass on the floor, he probably broke something.'

He walked over to the man. The man just so happened to be an intern at Kazuya's guild. 'Well, a good leader takes responsibility for his underlings. I'm no exception.' He patted the man on the back. "Hey don't worry about the broken object, okay. It wasn't that important. Honestly. I told him to leave his important breakable merchandise in the back. I knew this celebration was likely to get out of hand. Besides, I'll pay for the object." He smiled and looked down at the troubled young man. "I'm Ryuu by the way. I just so happen to be one of your Raouls. The North one if you want to be precise." He felt like those were the right words to console the player. 'Now, if I could just get people to calm down a bit...'

As MacGrath started putting more food and drinks on the table, he looked around from where he was standing, then went back to putting more things on the table, "I guess I should thank him for the catering and the boxing, otherwise we all end up starving." MacGrath said. He took one more look around to see if anyone is still there or not.

{Its come in a little delay but I said it a bit after Ryuu} 

Rowan raise is voice "Welcome to the Grand Opening of the Trader's Bridge merchant store!"

"As we promise, any order that will be taking today will receive 5% off, you can make an order by taking with me or by writing it on the notebook near the exit",

he point on a table that stand near the door.

"I want to thanks to Ryuu for everything. Without him, I wouldn't be able to open this store", He gave him a half smile

Anyway, we got food, drinks and great music. have fun!"

After he drink up he walk around the players and gave them a pages that list all the items that can be order:

Antidote Potion - Cures the target of one Condition. Requires a post action.
Selling Price: 570  547

Healing Potion - Heals the user for 5 Hp. Requires a post action.
Selling Price: 475 452

Field Rations - Grants +2 MAX HP for duration of a thread or one roleplay day. Requires a post action. Cannot be used in combat or if threatened. [TEMP BUFF Cook] +Max HP
Selling Price: 220  209

Immolation Potion - Grants the user rank 1 thorns. (Opponent suffers 1 DMG on opponent BD: 6-8 if you were a target of their attack.) Duration: 5 Posts. Rquires a post action. [TEMP BUFF Alchemy] +Thorns
Selling Price: 320  304

Basic Teleport Crystal - Returns the caster to the primary safe zone location of that floor. Requires two post actions to complete teleportation. Example: You use the crystal on your first post, but do not teleport away until your next post.
Selling Price: 1300 1235

Basic Armor - Generic good quality armor. Provides no enhancement bonuses but may be used to gain the benefit of armor skills. All types available.
Selling Price: 65  62 

Basic Weapons - Generic good quality weapons. Provides no enhancement bonuses. All weapon types available.
Selling Price: 65  62

Dimensional Backpack - Adds +1 to player carry capacity. (This item does not take up an equipment slot) May only ever have one Dimensional Backpack at any given time.
Selling Price: 6750  6413

"Thanks for the list Rowan." He receive the paper and begin reading. "So...one potion cost 452 col..." Yuji begin calculating the amount of potion he need and the price. "All right,let's order the item after this. Besides,the food and drinks have been restock~" Yuji walk to the table and begin filling his plate with foods and fill his glass with more wine.

"Ahhh,this is life~" Yuji walk to his seat,ignoring the chaos around him.

Mari was uncomfortable. This guy, this Uriel guy; something about him seemed nostalgic, and he rubbed her the wrong way. It wasn't even his leecherous behaviour, it was that dark look in his eyes. He traced her lips with a finger, and Mari attempted to pull away, but he held fast onto her, making it harder to squirm out of his grip without bringing attention to the two. "What the censored do you want?" She seethed. "You smell like rabbit urine." She hissed back at him as he attempted to flatter her.

"I'll be so kind as to not kick you so hard you'll cough up your own organs." Mari angrily muttered.