[OP] Rowan's Grand Opening [Complete]

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rowan look at what is happening in anger, he picture himself shout: Everyone out of the store, now! The party is over!

But its won't be smart, especially that until now everything went so well. He rise his voice and said "Gentlemens, the goods are for viewing only. if you want to buy anything, come to me. Don't shame yourself with despicable acts!"

Rowan went away from everyone. He put his hand on his head and took a deep breaths. He know he was wrong, what he had to do is to go and thanks the girl in a politic way like the rest of the party members. But he have to open his mouth and say this, now they all will leave, soon. Leave and think how Stingy he was.

He walk toward the girl to thanks her "Thank you for watching my goods, You are more then welcome at my store. I own you", what Kuro would do? He force himself to smile. Then he pass through the crowd out off his store, he had to breathe some air.

Celes followed rowan out of the store. "Are you ok?"  she said with concern. She knew better than anyone what it was like to have too much in your head at one time and she wanted to help, even if she couldnt...  

"I can leave, if you would like, I'm sorry if this has stressed you out too much..."  she put her hand on his shoulder tentatively, waiting to see his response. 

Rowan smile toward her and his face softened slightly.

"No I'm fine" he lie "Its not your fault". He wasn't okay, but he already felt better.  He look over the path which the player runs through, "I just said one of the stupidest thing in my life that can ruin everything I built up to until now, but beside that.." He smiled "Well, I'm still alive."

He hoped he didn't sound too miserable. He himself wanted to open a shop to help lower levels, but things didn't workout the way he expected. Things were too expensive, and he didn't earn much from them. More then that, he made sure to lower the potions prices even more, so he earns less than a hundred per sell. 

Still it was to much, still they had to steal from his shop to earn it.  He knew he was supposed to feel sorry for the boy, but all he felt was a pure rage.

"Look,"  she said looking straight at him" Some people will steal, just like some PK and some raid others, it happens. but you know what? you are doing a great job here. There arent many stores that are made for us lower level characters, You help us become stronger. In exchange we give you business. You didnt say anything silly, you just reminded people that its only fair to pay for stuff. Not steal it."

She extended her hand, "why dont you come inside, there are many people here to view your success "

"Yea, I guess" he took her hand and look at her, he seems to let go slowly from all the sorrow that envelop him. "Celes, that's the second time I'm thanking you today. for a moment I took it too hard, you grabbed me before I lost it." 

"Soon I will run out of thanks and I will have noting to do" He smiled. You can't thanks enough too the person who was there in the right time, and this person mightn't even notice it. But there are times when you are preventing from someone to jump off the cliff without doing much.

Rowan nodded and enter the store after her, he gave a quick suspicious look at the objects that lying around the store, make sure that noting is missing. Then, satisfied, he go around and start talking with people. Glancing from time to time at the people and the things at his store, making sure that noting will get missing again.

Also, he gave quick glance at the girl again, he never was a good talker, especially in English. But it doesn't matter right now, soon this party will be over and everything will be back the way it was before. Not that before it was better.

{I'm ready to close this thread. Anyone want to add anything?}

Kazuya stood up in front of everyone and called out. "Okay everybody. Thanks for showing up and celebrating my friend's opening of his store. I am sad, not really, to say that the party is over and we need to be leaving now. Please make your way out of the store and return any items that you may try to 'borrow'." He stood and watched the crowd start making their way to the door.

{Well I count 12 players. so its mean...166.667 col for each! have fun xD}

"I hope to see you too" Rowan smile at Cele. Cya? He thought, such a gamers world. He went outside to shake hands and say goodbye to everyone. "I hope you had fun...See you tomorrow at my store", then he delayed to deliver a special thanks to Ryuu "Thanks you my friend, don't see it as the end of our friendship, this is only the beginning." 

After everyone left he came inside to clean all the mess. Then he pass over all his supply, making sure that nothing is missing....

(Complete)