[PP-F1] Her Story Begins (Ream and Moartea)

Moving through the plaza, Ream finds herself walking to the edge of the crowd to take a breather. Sighing out, she looked around tiredly - Already taxed by today's events. She moves to walk to the entrance of an alleyway, moving to sit down on the pavement while she gathers her thoughts. Resting against the wall of a building, she looked out at all of the people around. It certainly wasn't fun sounding - The idea of being caught in this game for no known reason. Death in a world filled with monsters being all too real of a reality.
However, for Ream, that wasn't the frightening part. She was stuck in this world with no power. She was useless. She was just a beginner, and she couldn't even find her party mates - The people who had originally told her about the game. Afterall, the game was just too big, with about 10,000 people cramped into the same area.

Letting out a sigh, the young female stood up and murmured underneath her breath;

"Well, no way to start a story if you don't go out and do something."

As she proceeded to turn sharply around the corner to escape the crowd.

A man, striding across the plaza of floor one, his hair, black as night, and receding over his head, to his shoulder. His Slate grey eyes, a cool, calm, and somewhat cold feeling, as a monstrous sword reaching 54 inches, strapped to the back of his his waist, held by a silver belt with leather strapping. His attire rather astounding, and regal, a royal purple calf length leather coat, with gold trim along the outline of his coat, mapping even to the collar and the shoulders. it had two silver buttons located opposite of each shoulder, each one in the position of the shoulder meeting the chest. As the coat had a slight pink section near the outline of his coat, with a silver belt, having many fine details and intricate designs built into the layout. The coat having a built in vest shirt, consisting of a grey frame, with two rows of five silver grey buttons reaching to the base of the vest, lined with black coloring as his coat has two built in leather strips connected to the silver belt that wrap around to the back of his coat, a pair of black leather pants, and a pair of metal like boots reaching up to his knees, that have a pink outline with two sets of two white dots on each boot. 

As today was like any other day for him, one that he could try to find some form of muse for himself, as lately he was fed up with the boredom he was experiencing. Much from loneliness in fact, but also that he had no fun doing certain things, like sleeping, or lounging about, as the day was mid into the afternoon, close to one, as this was a warm, but yet not hot time of the day, it would become cooler in the later afternoon. For clouds rolled over, and the wind gently blew in, kicking up his hair, which was kindly pinned down by hair pins, located at the back of his head. He walked along the path of the plaza, heading towards the fields to try and gather anything he could get profit from, or to find any muse from the lower level monsters. As he spotted many people around him, some more than others didn't peak his interest, though he gave a thought about the chance to make a new friend or more in the future as he just walked towards the fountain, not knowing about what was near him.

-OCC: Moartea's Outfit-

post-3241-0-16389900-1415343239_thumb.jp

Ream, the disheveled mess of baggy clothes, was fussing with one of her knots as she began walking further away from the people. The one holding her basic shirt on her shoulders - a knot right in the upper middle of her chest - was coming undone and she was frustratedly trying to get it to stay. Not watching where she was going, the little green haired ball of chaos walks directly into the young male. Reflexively jumping back, the small figure of the female jumped back, as she took a defensive stance. Then she paused, relaxing her shoulders - just as the knot came undone again. Hurriedly, she caught her shirt from falling down, and she fussed with the knot again, a warm pink catching in her cheeks as she realized that this stranger - as handsome as he was - was seeing her struggle. The irony was not lost on her that if she had been watching where she was going, she wouldn't have bothered the male, and wouldn't have brought any attention to herself.
She looked up to the young man in front of her to see if she could read his face for an expression - but he had one of THOSE faces. One of the faces that didn't give away what was on his mind. Ream was embarrassed - which was fairly obvious by the growing redness in her cheeks.
"U-uhm... My apologies.... ... ......"

Moartea seeing this... person, he wasn't sure if they were a male or female, but the way they were acting, he clearly had a answer, as he stopped the persons hands and fixed the knot. "Hold still will thou, thine can't work if thou is moving." His speech his normal one, old English style as he fixed the persons knot and looked as he saw them blushing. "Why hath thou face be'eth of crimson?" He said, as he gazed at the person, their green hair is what caught his attention, as his Romanian accent leaking through his lips, and his Slate grey eyes giving a cool calm, yet cold vibe, while his signature sword Fenris stayed strapped to the back of his waist.

The moment beginning to become a little less embarrassing as the person chose to help her, rather than shove her aside, Ream's cheeks grow less warm and the color begins to leave. She peered up to the male figure in front of her. His words were strange to her - but not so strange that she couldn't understand him. She chose not to comment on his speach though, as she figured it might make them uncomfortable. The little green haired figure, staring up to Moartea, showed her eyes to be bright green with little yellow rings around the pupils. Her eyes the most prominent difference about her other than her hair, she otherwise was fairly plain in appearance. It had been about thirty seconds as she recollected herself that she stared at the person she had run into. Realizing this, the color returned in a gentle pink to her cheeks from the embarrassment of being caught staring as she bowed her head and leaned forwards in an over-exaggerated bow.
"U-UHM... I'm.. ah.. I'm Ream. Uh.." Realizing he hadn't asked her name, but why she had been blushing, she blurted out the next part with a little speed; "And I'm embarrassed to have run into you!"
Her cheeks grew warmer as she realized that her dialect could be mistaken for 'I'm embarrassed to be seen with you' rather than 'I'm embarrassed that I ran into you and threw you off course'. However, frozen in fear, she didn't correct herself, and hoped that he would understand.

Moartea tilted his head at the person in front of him, as they were rather odd to him, "Ream, pleasure to meet thou, Moartea to thou." Speaking in his usual old English style of speech, as the person said they were embarrassed, he sighed as his Slate grey eyes locked onto the odd person."I don't see how thou could be embarrassed, thine did nothing out of place to make the situation like that." His manner, pleasant, and rather mature like, as he looked around, and pointed out that no one was looking their way, "See, nothing to be ashamed of here, so cheer up, tis not thous place to be embarrassed." Again, his speech the same as before, but more prominent in his accent with the r's and s's.

"... Thank you.." Ream murmured out, slowly relaxing to stand up straight again, her head still tilted downwards a little by reflex. However, her eyes now looked up to the male as they did before and her cheeks were significantly less bright with color, showing that she was more calm in the moment. "... I hope I didn't inconvenience you. I'm a little bit of a mess right now. I don't really know where to start.." The little female's voice was soft, almost a mix between boyish and feminine. If she wasn't so easily flustered, she could easily be mistaken for a younger boy.

Moartea sighed and looked at Ream, knowing Ream might be a low level player, he kindly glanced at her or him he was still not sure, and when he listened to Ream's voice. he recognized the tone "she" had, and he gave off a warm smile, "Forth right, thou do seem to be in much distress, but what can be soo difficult for a lady like thous self?" "Could it be everything here, maybe thine could help thou?" He said as he crossed his arms and gave her a mysterious stare, one that held no emotion, or vibe, he now was not emitting any kind of aura, or vibe, he was now unpredictable and mysterious himself.

Unable to read his expression yet again, Ream fidgited nerviously. Her hands lightly rubbing into the bottom of her shirt, lightly tangling her fingers into the fabric as she looked to the side. She couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic, or if he was being kind - Which brought her to respond cautiously. "... I.. well, I'm new to this world.. and I'm still confused about.. well.. what is expected of me. I don't know anyone here, and I'm on my own, so I don't have any direction. I would normally go out alone, but even then, I don't know where to start." Her voice a little stronger now as she grew less shy.

Moartea looked at Ream and saw her acting all shy and timid, he placed a hand on her shoulder, "Cheer up, tis not hard to move along in this world, much of it yes is difficult." "But you will get better at it, if thou wants, thine can help thou work to trek this world." "That is if thou wishes for a teacher?" He said giving off a more positive vibe this time, hoping to get her to comply with his offer. Then he spoke again, "Thine would dare not allow you to trek alone, this world is dangerous, and thine would prefer that thou didn't get hurt, thine's offer still stands." Never had he taken on an apprentice or student before, he was doing this through kindness, and hoped that Ream would not get herself killed. He gave her a warm smile and removed his hand from her shoulder and stepped back abit.

Her eyes perked up with the male's words. A teacher. Someone to show her the ropes and give her a direction. Smiling up to the man before her with a little more gusto, Ream nodded more excitedly. She was concerned about how she would be useful in this world - Well, a teacher certainly would show her the way.
"Yes. I think it would be very helpful to have someone to show me the ropes.. You wouldn't mind, would you?"
Her hands stopped fidgiting, and she showed herself to be fully attentive to the prospect of being an apprentice.

Moartea looked at Ream, pleased with her answer and he smiled, "Wonderful, now... how about we both get thou a new attire, it would serve a much better example if thou had'eth new clothing to help you fight more." "Thous constantly need to re-correct thou;s knot if it comes undone each time." He said pointing at her shirt, knowing that it would be a problem, as he turned and looked around, "There is a clothing store around here, may we both start trekking towards it now?" He asked Ream, hoping that she would consider the idea of a new outfit.

"Well, that sounds good, but.. ahh.." Her voice trailed off a little as she looked to the side. "... I have no money. You can see my struggle. In order to get money, I need to fight, in order to fight, I need to be able to move, but in order to move freely, I need to not have clothes that get in the way. ...." Mumbling now, she stopped herself. She had been running this problem through her head for the last ten minutes, worrying quietly about how she'd make it. "I want to learn to fight, but I will be an absolute mess until I figure it out."

Moartea chuckled, "Fret not, I can buy them for you, no charge either." "And besides, as warrior, may it be man or woman, needs to feel as most comfortable to fight, for if thou is constantly worrying about the clothing, then how can thou fight at the maximum capacity?" He said, stating the obvious to her, and holding out his hand, "Come, let us go, don't worry, thous Sensei is here to make sure thou is prepared to survive in this world." Still holding out his hand, for Ream to take it and he could get her started.

His kindness emenating from every pore, Ream let herself calm down in the warm light of her teacher's gaze. Grasping his hand, she smiled softly, letting her worries disappear. This person, beautiful and grand, standing before her, would teach her how to be useful to this world. She hoped quietly that it wouldn't be long before she would be able to return the favor to him.
".. Thank you, Sensei."

Moartea took Ream to the nearest clothing store and took her to the female section and watched as he saw her do her thing. "So Ream, tell'eth thine this, what made thou come to Aincrad, or matter the fact, what made thou come to VRMMORPG's to begin with?" He asked, with a cheerful tone of voice, as he looked at all the clothes he to could get in the nearby mens department. But he had enough to get him by these days. As he gazed at Ream, his Slate grey eyes, following and giving off a warm yet cool feel, as he leaned back against the wall waiting to see what Ream would pick out. He remembered her saying thank you to him, and afterwards he was going to give her the same respect that she was showing him.

Ream, walking into the building, noticed a few people fussing about among the clothes. Listening to her teacher's words, she began speaking.
"... I want to collect stories. My biggest passion is learning the stories that people have to share, or that people have orchestrated. Video games create wonderful stories.. but roleplaying games leave the story creation up to the players. I think it's amazing to know what people have done or gone through - especially when all of their actions seem so real to themselves. The fear and the danger become real as well, and that only makes for more interesting stories. I want to learn what this world's story is, and what stories evolve from it."
As she spoke, Ream moved to the women's side, looking for a top. Drifting through the small and medium sections. Finding nothing of interest there, she shifted into the women's bottoms. Finding a pair of baggy dark blue cargo pants, she moved into the accessories and snagged a basic belt from the wall. She moved over to the male's section and grabbed a green peasant shirt - with a string across the chest to tie up - from the medium size bracket, which she knew would fit her for the most part. Lastly, she looked to her shoes and realized that they were a little big, so she moved back to the female side of the store and grabbed a pair of black boots with one inch of height. Returning to her teacher, she held the items up - Each in the cheapest price range bracket - except the boots, which were a little extra in cost.
"I have what I want. ... Are these okay?"

Moartea nodded as he looked at the clothes she pulled out, he didn't ask or wonder why she choose those clothing, all he knew was Ream had her attire. Moartea then grabbed the clothing out of Reams hand and walked to the counter, "Thine shall take these for my apprentice over yonder there." He said as the transaction icon appeared and he clicked the appropriate amount of Col and brought back the clothing to Ream, and pointed at the changing area. "Go change, thine shall be'eth here when thou return'eth." Leaning against the wall as he said all that, waiting for Ream to go and change into her new clothing so he could take her into the fields to begin her training.

-OOC: -250 Col-

Ream ran off into the changing room, shuffling to get into her clothes. Running out a few minutes later, the little greem haired kid came bounding out in appropriate clothing. The redness returning to her cheeks, Ream realized that he just gave her a gift.

"I'm.. so grateful for your kindness.. Thank you. .... What shall we do now, Sensei?"

Moartea saw Ream come out of the changing room in a much better attire and saw her face was red as a tomato, he tilted his head a little. "Well... thou and thine can go'eth to the fields and train, doth not worry I will be'eth there" to back thou if the situation turns dire." He said in a confident tone of voice, and turned towards the door way, and turned, "Aren't thou come'eth along with thine?"  He said as he looked at Ream, with a twinkle in his eyes, saying that this would be her first big test, and he was looking forward to seeing her skills.