[PP-F1] Her Story Begins (Ream and Moartea)

Coming to an understanding that he wasn't thinking about the money too much, Ream chose to let the thoughts of money and gifting escape her as she followed after her new teacher. Her face regaining its original color soon enough. Able to walk properly now, without worry of her clothes falling off, Ream smiled softly. The man before her was not only beautiful, he was kindhearted. Afterall, he was taking care of her without even really knowing much about her. Meaning, he was beautiful inside as much as he was asthestically.

"I'm coming! Don't worry!"

Her smile spreading, Ream was excited to show her skill - No matter how little it was.

As Moartea took Ream out of the store and into the plaza, he walked with her to the fields after five minutes, along the way he asked her a series of questions. "Okay Ream, now before we start thine needs to know, what is thous skills, what armor, weapons and certain others skill thou has." "If thine knows this then thine can determine the correct way of your fighting style." He said as they were now about 3 minutes out from the town, and thats when Moartea opened his HUD and equipped his gear, Fenris and his Magnus Tower Shield, his shield golden and grey, and as long as his arm, as it was parallel to his arm, and Fenris, his demonic curved blade. One reaching 54 inches in total length, as he looked at Ream, and waited for her to speak. 

"A-ahh.."
Ream fumbled to open her HUD and look through her equipment. She had seen enough people do it, but she hadn't even really thought to look through her own equipment.
"... I have clothing, the clothing you bought me, a basic curved blade at 30 inches in length - The kind we get with the beginner's gear... and a little food."
She switched over to look through her skill list.
"I am capable of.. Battle Healing. And I am capable of leveling Leather Equipment, Light metal Equipment.. and a few passive abilities."
Looking up through her passive skills, she began to read them off.
"Detection, Sprint, Extended Weight Limit... X-Ray Vision, and Acrobatics. However, I only have a level in Battle Healing."
The small female looked to her male counterpart, curious to see his response to all of this.

Moartea rubbed his chin and looked at her, "Well... since thou have'eth light metal and the same weapon as thine, that saves time on thous fighting, thine would suggest a shield at first, until thou get thous Katana skill and then switch up to a light metal suit of armor that thine can craft." "Thous leather seems like a armor thou could equip now, if thou had a leather battle coat of some sorts, your other skills... thou seem to be a person who can scout, and see the foe, able to move about the field and, heal ones self, and carry large amounts of gear, tis not hard to say that thou is a hybrid type." "Thou is a tanker and a support type fighter, but thine would suggest staying as support then switching up to tank when thou feels better at thous skill." He said, pointing out each skills strong point, and not showing any flaws as he didn't see any yet, he looked at her and pulled out his HUD and read off his skills. "Thines skills are of these, Detection, Acrobatics, Sprint, Extended weight limit, Parry, Battle healing, Heavy Metal Equipment, One-Handed Curved Sword, and Two-Handed Assault Spear." He said to Mari, showing her the similarities in their skills. 

Surprised that someone who she had met by chance had such similar abilities, Ream's eyes widened as she read his skills. She figured it was just her fortune that someone would be able to teach her in her style of fighting and possibly even work. Growing excited a the thought of the training that await for her, Ream grinned unconsciously and stood more at attention. "I'm excited to learn under you. Thank you for taking me as your student, Sensei." Having no armor on her, she equipped her curved blade. Looking to her teacher, Ream stood ready to learn. "Please, teach me how to fight. Like you. You're an experienced fighter, right?" The green haired kid peered up to her teacher, a certain admiration in her eyes.

"Aye, thine was taught for five years and even before then, thines body remembers how to use a curved blade, a Kilij was one blade thine used in combat the most, and a spear." He said as he slowly started to remember some of his past, but only the combat, "Oh how i doth miss the time at Castle Kaiser, gods when I wake from this god forsaken game thine will be'eth in thines bed."  He said as he looked at Ream, "Hmm... some new gear would suit you well, maybe when my skill raises to Katana, Fenris may be passed down to you." He said, giving her a bit of encouragement to help her strive for a better heights and power, as he looked around keeping his demonic looking tower shield ready at hand, as he sighed. 

"Ream, since th... y..you aren't in the same guild as th... me, I can still give you a... actually I can craft you your first set of items for free, so long as th... you know that I don't want my only student, and favorite one, to be killed by monsters. or other players." "Forth arth thou a Kaiser, we protect our friends and loved ones. those who are precious to us, your no exception." "Remember Ream, I am you mentor, tutor, master Sensei, call me what you want, even my name is fine, and so as that I will be here for you and I won't let you come to harm." He said with enthusiasm, as he pounded his chest with his right hand, and chuckled, as he looked ahead and saw two lone wolves and he gave a grin, "Our first victim, Ream, prepare for battle, now!" He said in a more modern and lax type of speech and drew Fenris, as the sword began to growl and when it came fully out of the sheathe, it made a loud and terrible horrid roaring sound, and he held his shield up and charged forward at the first wolf.

Edit: As his blade roared, and his wolf foe caught off guard he slashed into the wolfs flesh, as Fenris cleaved deep into the wolfs form, and he pulled through the beast with one good swing. As the wolf shattered into a million blue pixels, he turned to Ream, and jumped towards her, pulling up his Magnus Tower Shield, giving her enough time to pull out her curved blade as she stated she used, and go for the attack. "Ream, cleave it into Oblivion, send it into the abyss!" He beckoned to her, as he knew he was strong enough to take this thing on, by himself, but he wanted to keep Ream safe at all costs.

-Party-

Moartea: 17/17 HP 

Ream: 7/7 Hp

-Enemy-

Lone Wolf 1: 0/3 HP Dead 

Lone Wolf 2: 3/3 HP

-Moartea's Combat System-

[1]: Epic Miss: Nothing can change this result

[2-5]: Miss

[6-8]: Strike: One base point of damage dealt

[9]: Natural Critical: One base point of damage, plus extra one point dealt

[10]: Natural Hyper Critical: One base point of damage, plus extra two points deal

• Rolled a 1 on the d4 dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d6 dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d8 dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 11 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 15 on the d20 (loot) dice.

-Result-

[Rolled a 7]

[One base point of damage]

[Plus two points of extra damage on Lone Wolf 1] (+1 point extra damage, Fenris. +1 point extra damage, from One-Handed Curved Sword skill Rank 1 )

[Total Damage dealt: 3]

Realizing that Moartea was addressing her on a more personal level, Ream's cheeks lightly warmed as before. This time, she felt.. special. Like this person in front of her valued her existance. She didn't understand this feeling, or what it meant. Ream had never understood what it meant to be valued by another person without having to earn it. So far, he had given things to her, taken care of her - So she couldn't, for the life of her, understand how he was the one who had grown attached to her.
Afterall, she hadn't done anything to earn that honor.

Witnessing Moartea one-shot one of the beasts, Ream's eyes widened in surprise. She began to wonder just how strong her teacher was. His words echoing in her mind. However, she wasn't given much of a chance to continue admiring the strength of this person in front of her. The fallen wolf's comrade soon closed the distance between herself and it. She knew she had to act. Her teacher beside her, protecting her to give her enough of a chance to gather herself, Ream moved past him to charge the snarling beast, letting out a small cry.

Using the curve of her blade to guide the brunt of her attack, the small female took a slash at the wolf's side, stepping past it to try and hit its side. Her form needing work, the blade's direction causing the wolf to begin slipping past her, almost unharmed. However, this act, almost skinning the dog, still caused the wolf some decent damage. It seemed infuriated though.

-Party-

Ream: 7/7 HP

-Enemy-

Lone Wolf 2: 2/3 HP

Ream's Combat System:
[1] = Critical failure. Cannot be modified.
[2-5] = Fail
[6-8] = Success
[9] = Critical Success. +1 damage done
[10] = Critical Success. +2 damage done.

Rolled a 3 on the d4 dice.

Rolled a 3 on the d6 dice.
Rolled a 4 on the d8 dice.
Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice.
Rolled a 3 on the d10 (mob) dice.
Rolled a 8 on the d12 (craft) dice.
Rolled a 20 on the d20 (loot) dice.

- Result -
[Rolled a 6]
[Total Damage dealt: 1]

(Please critique my post and tell me if I'm doing this correctly. I will correct the post wherever needed.)

As Moartea saw Ream take the first strike after the second wolf, he saw it lunge at her after her attack he immediately bull-rushed the wolf and blocked it's attack with his Magnus Tower Shield. The large Oni beast faced golden shield with grey black accessions completely negating all damage, and he pushed it back making it fly into the air. As Moartea rushed in and slammed his shield into the wolves body, bringing it to the ground, he stepped on its throat and brought his blade to its next and swung. 

Edit: And with a swift motion of his wrist, Fenris made a horrid roar, as she did every time she traveled through the air, and the head of the wolf flew off and landed with a thud. As he waked away and sheathed Fenris, as soon as she hit the scabbard mouth the wolf poofed away in millions of little blue pixels. And Moartea walked up to Ream, and placed his hand on her shoulder, "Excellent work, you executed that attack well, but your form and footing was a little off, nothing to bad, but you can improve. " "Trust me that's what we are out here for Ream, nos let us continue, I shall show you how to have a correct form, but its best if we try it were there are little enemies about." He said as he took his hand away and began walking again.

-Party-

Ream: 7/7 Hp

-Enemy-

Lone Wolf 2: -1/3 HP Dead || Overkill

-Moartea's Combat System-

[1]: Epic Miss: Nothing can change this result

[2-5]: Miss

[6-8]: Strike: One base point of damage dealt

[9]: Natural Critical: One base point of damage, plus extra one point dealt

[10]: Natural Hyper Critical: One base point of damage, plus extra two points deal

• Rolled a 2 on the d4 dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d6 dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d8 dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 20 on the d20 (loot) dice.

-Result-

[Rolled a 8]

[Plus two points of extra damage on Lone Wolf 1] (+1 point extra damage, Fenris. +1 point extra damage, from One-Handed Curved Sword skill Rank 1 )

[Total Damage dealt: 3]

Seeing the wolf dissipate from existance in the form of shining blue pixels, Ream was silently grateful that they weren't subjected to seeing death in a more realistic setting. Looking to her master as he set his hand on her shoulder, she smiled softly. She was proud that she had acted. That she had gone and actually fought. Her voice, not nearly as waivering or worried as before, exclaimed "Thank you! I'll become better, I know it. You're strong, and learning under you, I'll become strong too!" A gentle redness in her cheeks as she spoke her admiration, Ream grinned up to Moartea. She was definitely beaming at the thought of more training.

Moartea walked with Ream, and he found the area he was going to train Ream in a better stance. it was a small incision in a rock face, about 15 minutes for the town, and he overlooked the area. As he found that no monsters seemed to spawn here, and this was great so he didn't have to worry about being interrupted, and as such he turned to Ream when he found the area to be safe. "Okay Ream, now please draw your weapon and go into your swords woman stance, and I will try to correct to be a more devastating fighting type for your foes." He said with a smile, and waited on Ream to do as he asked.