[SP-F1] Worn out Welcome - Lets hunt some white monkeys

Rowan said to himself that he will never party alone, he tried that once, Its to dame boring.

And beside that, been lazy and run the store already took most of his time.

That was before he start read the quest manual.."Free uncommon armor! And I get a skill point too?"

Then he decide that it's about time to stop been lazy, and get out of the safe zone.

He travel all the way to master Armorsmiths Griswold who lived in floor 3 with his wife Hanna, they both were NPC and no one else seems around. 

This is going to be one of these days....

Worn out Welcome - Lets hunt some white monkeys

YZGr2zN.jpg

Rowan fall out of the floor 3 teleporter. As this guy said, the first time felt quite shocking to his body.

He follow the map into "The Iron Maiden" armory shop, he didn't looked much around, he just want to get over with this.

After the quest popup open in front of him, he read some boring story about Armorsmiths Griswold, a master armorsmith who willing to offer his service for free bla bla bla and need some materiel.

He choose leader coat, color white, yes, yes. I need to get him 4 monkeys furs, but they are not here, they in the plain on floor one.

That was a bit disappointing. They should invest on their NPC's out there, but I guess most of it gone to the battle system.

Maybe There is some better quests, he should really look on them after he will finish slaughter this tiny creatures.

Rowan look outside the safe zone, he wasn't sure if he could take them out yet.

He should try after this quest.....back to the freaking teleporter again.

As he travel toward the plains he admitted that it isn't so bad, it even fun.

The air was cool and the sun felt worm on his back, the surrounding mountains gave a beautiful appearance to landscape around him.

More then that, floor one become rather easy for him. He was sure there is a fewer monsters who could challenge him around here.

4R00BIC.jpg?1

Suddenly a big worm burst out of the ground. 

"Hey you!" he shout. "I have no interest to kill you, so maybe you will just leave me alone and and let me get my monkeys"

The worm stare at him from above.

"Great, I'm glad we reach to understanding", he turn around and begin to walk away. Then the worm attacked him, he roll away from her and draw his sword "as you wish."

~Rowan attack failed!

~Red Worm attack failed!

Rowan 11/11

-------------------------

Red Worm 7/7

• Rolled a 2 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 1-1 on the d10 (mob) dice.

He examined the worm. It wait again, probably want him to to try attacking her. That not going to happens, most of the time's this mobs

got a specific attack pattern against charges, and he didn't feel to find out what it is.

Finally the worm attack him again. Rowan wait for the last second and jump away while slashing it teeth.

The monster didn't received any damage, its seems like the hardest part of the worm's body 

~Rowan attack failed!

~Red Worm attack failed!

Rowan 11/11

Red Worm 7/7

• Rolled a 5 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d10 (mob) dice.

He jump again toward the worm while swung his sword aside, the worm turn toward him but it wasn't fast enough.

He cut twice over it body while the worm scream in terror, then she raise her tail and start smashing everything around.

Rowan start to jump around while dodging the fat red tail.

~Rowan attack Success! Critical! deal 2+2=4 damage!

~Red Worm attack failed!

Rowan 11/11

Red Worm 3/7

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 3-1=2 on the d10 (mob) dice.

"You are going to die!" he shout, dodge anther of it strike and jump forward to attack the worm again.

The worm charge on him and block his attack with her tooth and pushed him away, then he roll over the ground and charge to hit the maggot again. 

The worm wriggle and cause him to miss his strike, he was on the air while it raise her tail against him and he had no where to escape!

He raise his sword in a blocking position and hoping for the best, and her tail smash him on one of the trees.

~Rowan attack failed!

~Red Worm attack Success! deal 2 damage!

Rowan 9/11

Red Worm 3/7

• Rolled a 5 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 7-1=6 on the d10 (mob) dice.
Rowan fall on the ground and made a sigh of pain.
That tail though....he notice that something is blocking the sun.  When he look up he saw the giant red worm rises above him.
"What are you doing here! you are not support to be on floor 4 or something?"

When the worm launch itself toward him he knew that he wont be able to get up in time, so he just look at the worm and wait.
When it were about to swallow him he stab his sword right into it throat! The worm spit him out and squirm in pain.
He hit the ground and roll over a few times.

~Rowan attack Success! deal 2 damage!

~Red Worm attack Success! deal 3 damage!

Rowan 6/11

Red Worm 1/7

• Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 10-1=9 on the d10 (mob) dice.

The worm squirm around the forest. Although it made no sound Rowan could swear he hear the worm scream.

He suddenly felt tremor. This is just a game he remind to himself, but it's feel so real.

He walk slowly to the worm, and then calmly put an end to her pain. The worm dissolved with air and left an alchemy material after it. 

Rowan felt sick, he hate to travel alone

~Rowan attack Success! deal 2 damage!

~Red Worm attack Failed!

Rowan 6/11

Red Worm 0/7

• Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 5-1=4 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Rowan wake up. The sun rise on the sky and the wind whisper in his ear.

Noting seems to eat him, that's good. He pack his stuff and start walking down the mountain toward the gray planes. After a long walk he reach the Gray Plains.

This place call like that because it was full of gray mist. Now he only need to find some white monkeys.

As he walk trough the mist he notice some movement in front of him. On one of the trees two white monkeys sat and ate...Caterpillars.

"Hey!" he shout "Come and fight me!"

The monkeys looked at him and laugh. "You think its funny?" he shout at them, one of the monkeys copy his moves and shout "wahahawaha" to the sky.

That's it, no more nice guy. He rise his sword, it start to glow in a strong Amber color. 

"WAAAAAAAAA!"

Rowan 11/11

Monkey 1 4/4

Monkey 2 6/6

Rowan ran toward the tree and cut him off with one clean hit.

The monkeys scream as the tree began to fall. "Here you go you little hairy creatures", he wait for them as they clime down and revealed there teeth.

Without hesitations he dash forward. He pass between them like the winds and land a quick strike on one of them.

• Rolled a 8+2 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rowan 11/11

Monkey 1 2/4

Monkey 2 6/6

The two monkeys was really pissed off and attacked him both together. As he blocked one, the other come from the side.

He wave his sword and dodge on of them but the other one jump on his head and start to punch him, then the the first one clime on him and hung on his hand. "Do you think I am your tree? leave me alone!"

mob 1: 10-1=9

mob 2 8-1=7

#id 820, 821

Rowan 11/9

Monkey 1 2/4

Monkey 2 6/6

He walk around in circles and hit them while they scratch his body. He grab the one on his head and trow him on the tree, then he took the other one and trow him toward the sky. As the monkey fall he swung his sword in a wide arc to cut him. Somehow, he doesn't know how, he miss.

The two moneys look at him and laugh. He didn't miss! that monkey dodge from his sword in the air!

Rowan 9/11

Monkey 1 2/4

Monkey 2 6/6

• Rolled a 2+2=4 on the d10 (battle) dice.

The two monkeys start to jump around him again, but he was ready. He crouched as the monkey jump on his head and grab this little monster again.

He pointed his sword to spear the monkey, but the other one run to him in screams "hwahhawaahawa!"

Without thinking he trow the monkey he hold on the other one, they both roll around the plains. That was so funny, that Rowan fell out laughing.

mob 1: 5-1=4

mob 2: 2-1=1

#id 820, 821

Rowan 9/11

Monkey 1 2/4

Monkey 2 6/6

That was surly enough, Rowan relexed slowly. He need to take these thing more easily, there isn't and reason to not enjoy it.

His sword start to glow. He focus his will, he know what to do. all he need is just stand and wait.The sounds move around him. they hide in the mist, but he already knew their next move. 

As he heard the screaming voice, he turn around and paint a wild arc around his head, the monkey try to jump on his head again but got hit by his sword.  He fade away, leave only white fur behind. Rowan curve his face. 

Rowan 9/11

Monkey 1 0/4 -vemprize - leave fur /=

Monkey 2 6/6

• Rolled a 9+2 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d20 (loot) dice

After that the other monkey didn't attack him, he just scream and jump in his place. Rowan didn't wait, he ran to him and began striking the monkey with all his might. the monkey evade most of his strike while shouting "wawasawa" to the air. "What? are you crying for your friend? he become bits long ago!", he stabbed the monkey a bit for it ran away from him. 

"Don't run! I'm not gonna hurt you. you don't have feeling at all!"

Rowan 9/11

Monkey 1 0/4 -vemprize - leave fur /=

Monkey 2 4/6

•  
  • Rolled a 4+2 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 3-1 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  •  
The monkey run from me trough the mist, hoping to avoid my thirsty blade.He vanish from my eyes, but I stile follow his screams. I crept quietly in the mist, passing the distance between me and him. Then I showed up behind the tree he hide, damage his hit point by surprise. The monkey jump in the air and start to jump off in pain. Soon his misery will come to is end.

Rowan 9/11

Monkey 2 2/6

•  
  • Rolled a 4+2 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 3-1 on the d10 (mob) dice.
The monkey ran at me in rage, I guess he know that is final end. He run between my legs and scratch them, how dare he to lower my HP more!
As I rise my sword up in the air, she began to shine in the color amber. The monkey try to clime on the tree, but it was to late for him you see :-)

My sword cut him with the tree, with a huge slash that scare the air. the monkey vanish into the air, leave 30 col and a piece of fur.

Rowan 8/11

Monkey 2 0/6 - leave 30 col!

•  
  • Rolled a 10+2 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 7-1 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 13 on the d20 (loot) dice