(SP-F1) A Reunion his brother

Arekkusu  bit the apple he held in his hand happily. His back slumped back and not a single care in the world. He kept his eyes closed since the sun was way too bright. Arekkusu began to actually trust people. He learned to open up at least a little bit so he can be aided. That quality is good since he was pretty low, and it certainly beat having a high level player attack him.

Arekkusu began to forget his past slowly and decided to rewrite his story here. He slowly began to want to make a living in SAO, grow up learning to pact with allies, rid the world of enemies, and become the hero of his own life instead of leaving all things to chance. He had to admit though, he did miss his family a bit. But not enough for him to want to return.

"I wish my brother were here at least." Arekkusu said to himself. "He would be able to make connections and we could prevail in the game."

Arekkusu's bad habit didn't make him look to bad since no one saw him. At least he saw no one around, so that's the most he can assume. Just in case, he had his sword on his right hip and left hand gripped on the blade, ready to slice if anything is out of the ordinary.

He then recieved a message on his messenger. He assumed it was one of his friends in the game, so he opened it without hesitation. It actually showed a random message.

(Hey bro. It's Dan. I'm in the outside world right now, I can help you beat the game if you can see this!)

Arekkusu was a bit sad. Did it have to end so quickly? Arekkusu had a legacy to make in SAO, or at least a story to right. Arekkusu replied with a message of his own.

[Dude are you insane!? You hacked your way in!? If I get caught they can kill me! I can see the headlines now, retarded brother gets player killed for hacking into Death Game with no back up!]

Arekkusu sent the message a bit scared. The administration can kill him for such a reckless move. Arekkusu quickly bit off the apple, using it more as comfort food instead of a heart-healthy snack. Then the blue screen came up again.

(Trust me bro, they won't know a thing about this unless you snitch. I used by datashatter virus program so this won't be traced, but it will be saved on your messenger, so it's best you delete these messages. Look, I can see the game from here and warn you about what will happen next. The people you can or cana't trust and if battles are way too hard for you to deal with. Remember, the administration won't know a thing unless you snitch.)

Arekkusu didn't reply. This tactic was dangerous enough as it is. Arekkusu closed the blue screen, not wanting any part of this. That may have been the worst moment of his conversation. There was a person in front of him, a tall female character with long brown hair and a black long-sleeve jacket equiped. She had a giant blue sword in her right hand and ring of fire circling around her. The most threatening part of it was she had a label above her head titled "Administrator".

"Hello Arekkusu." The woman said to Arekkusu, her voice a bit irratated.. "We need to talk, you and me. Player to Administrator."

Arekkusu sat there, scared to death at the moment. An administrator came up to him right before he closed the message his brother sent to him from the outside world.

"Stand up." The woman ordered quietly. Arekkusu knew the power of an Administrator in any game, they are given much more power than any player. Arekkusu knew this, so he decided to compromise. He still has a chance to live if he played his cards right.

"Arekkusu I am told that you have a connection to the outside world." The woman said to me sternly. "Is this true?"

This was the deal-maker or deal-breaker. If Arekkusu chose right, he can live. Both lying and telling the truth were screaming in his ears. The truth can get him killed, lying and being caught will most certainly do the same. Arekkusu figured she had enough common sense to let him go if he admitted to his brothers fault.

"All right!" Arekkusu yelled with panic in his voice. "I do have a connection to someone in the outer world because..."

"Calm down..." The woman said to me, trying to have me relax. It was like a mother trying to pacify a baby. "Just tell me why you have a connection. I know you entered this game not knowing it was a trap, so I'll let you explain."

Arekkusu's muscles then began to relax. His watery eyes then began to grow dry. She has mercy on me, I need to keep going with this. Arekkusu's lips vibrated, trying to pry themselves open. His fingers felt cold and his blood rushed throughout his body.

"I-I..." Arekkusu started. "I was just eating an apple here. Then I recieved a message from my brother who apparentally can see the whole game. He wanted to have me cheat my way through but I refused. I swear it's all true."

"It seems a bit hard to believe." The woman said as she tilted her head to the side. "Do you have the conversation on your messanger?"

Arekkusu looked through the inventory and found the messanger. He quickly put up the conversation and twisted it so the woman can see if I am lying or not. She examined the conversation and frowned.

"I don't think this is the right conversation." The woman said.

"What makes you say that?" Arekkusu asked.

"Well it seems you and a different user are going to meet up at..."

"That's nothing!" Arekkusu said embarassed as he looked again for the conversation. "Ok here it is."

The woman looked once again, this time looking at it a bit more sharply. She nodded her head a few times, her brown hair blocking my view. I don't think she finds anything wrong on my part.

"You seem innocent." The woman said. "But I sadly have to give you a warning or it's a strike on me."

"You gave it to me already ma'm, thank you so much for understanding." Arekkusu replied.

"That's not what I mean." The woman said putting her blue sword up. She quickly ran towards me and stuck through my chest. Then a number 9 appeared, which then lowered to one above the sword. The woman pulled out the sword through my stomach, leaving me to fall on my knees and cough out some blood.

"Wh *cough*" Arekkusu choked on his blood. The woman just looked down on him. "Your brother has seen this. It is a warning to him, you had no faults. According to the rules, outside interferences will be dealt with, and your brother won't see you through messanger anymore. Though we won't kill you for this situation, he will be threatened that your life is on the line. This here is a potion to give yu back your health and heal your body."

Arekkusus health was set to 1/9. He barely could speak. He saw a red bottle rolling to him. Arekkusu could barely move, seeing the Paralysis status on him. The woman walked away and disappeared into thin air, leaving Arekkusu to grab the potion on his own and heal himself. It took time, but Arekkusu grabbed the bottle and poured almost every last drop of potion in his mouth.