[SP-F1]<Earning a Living>(Completed)

It was a sunny day outside, the cool breeze was going trough Ranganok's hair and feeled pretty nice. The boy was walking trough the city in order to get to his old tailor master shop. He decided to repeat his earning a iving quest in order to gather more materials for his crafting. As he reaches the shop, the boy knocks on the door and then enters. The man then raises from behind the wooden desk like he appeared out of nowhere and says "Welcome dear customer! What would you like to buy?" towards the boy waiting for a reply.

Ranganok looks with an unpleasant look towards the NPC and replies "Sorry. I'm not here to bay anything. I've come to repeat the quest from a while ago where you were teaching me how to tailor. So...what should I do this time?. The NPC was wearing a white T-shirt and a dark blue apron, buffed up with well defined muscles, having a strange hairstyle and also wearing rectangular glasses, or how Michael would describe him: a manly man. The boy looked up to the NPC(because it was taller than him) awaithing for instructions and hoping that he won't be put to make "special" armors again.

The NPC looks with a dissapointed face at Ranganok and then starts his debriefing "Very well..since I am running low on mats you could go gathering some...I need only two types (raises his index finger lie counting one) One: cotton which you can get it from the fluffy fields on this level (rases his middle finger counting two along with the index one) and two: deer hide which you could get it from...that is right, you guessed:deers. Don't worry...they are just critters...they cannot attack, but they can run pretty fast so it could also be troublesome. You can gather some extra mats for you if you wish...now go and get them as manly as possible!"

Without wasting any time, the boy leaves towards the fluffy fields where it is said that you could gather cotton. "Now he sends me to far away places to do gathering and delivering work...well it can't be helped i think. I should finish this quicly so I get my share of materials. I just hope that everythign goes well." thought the boy aloud with a troubled look on his face. He equips his spear which is sheated on his back with it's tip down and on a diagonal position just in case he encounters any mosters...just because he is on floor 1 doesn't mean he should let his guard down. So after consulting the map, Ranganok heads out towards his first destination...the cotton land!

It took him 27 minutes but he managed to reach the field without any incidents. "Now then...where should I start looking?" thinks Ranganok loudly. He starts and looks to the left and to the right scouting the entire field so that he can make an impression about the place. Aftear scouting it and seeing that is also monster free he decided first to take the ration needed for the shop. For another 15 minutes, Ranganok was searching and gathering cotton for the shop until the asked ammount was reached.

"Well, I guess this is enough for the shopkeeper...I guess I should start looking for some extra materials I could use in my shop." Looking trough the field he sees a bunch of cotton plants lying there and waithing to be gathered. He goes there, crouches and a window appears before him saying "Do you want to ghater this material?". The boy pressed yes and then took the few cotton plants that were there. The window was now loading in order to show if the gathering was successful..if not then the cotton gathered now would self-destruct. 

the result was dissapointing...The boy failed to get his hands on this cotton and it selfdestructed in his hands. *Well...this gathering was a failiure but I'm sure I will get the next ones. After all, there is a field full of cotton plants...I can't possibly fail all of them* thought the boy and started looking trough the field once again...after founding another few cotton plants he started to gather them also hoping that this time he would be successful.

Lott Dice: 8(fail) 

This time, Ranganok managed to get the cotton materials, however, they were no good...the plants were in such deplorable state and wilted that he could not use them as mats for anything. *Well this time is a no also, however I am making progress...the next one will surely be a good quality cotton and I will successfully gather it!* thought the boy to motivate himself. He started doing his usual routine finding another cotton bouquet. Ranganok slowly reacehd it with his right hand and with utmost focus like a surgeon doing his duty he slowly and delicately tries to gather the cotton plants hoping that this time he will be successful.

LD:14(almost successfully...almost)

He finally did it! He managed to get this one with a perfect gathering skill, +1 cotton comming right into his inventory. "Well this is good...now let's try to gather a few more" thought Ranganok with a loud voice. he decided that another two successful atempt wopuld be enough of a bonus so he started gathering . He saw some cotton plants scattered so he tried ot get them like: one from here, one from there etc. After taking several plants he starts to look at them and check if they are usable as raw material.

LD:19(perfect gathering: +1 material)

When Ranganok looked at his hands he saw nothing...the cotton plants were gone. That is when he started to look around and on the ground to see if he dropped them without knowing. But it wasn't the case...because he rushed to get the cotton, the gathering process was poorly made and the cotton self destructed while it was in his hand. The boy wasn't gonna give up now so next he tried to get each scattered cotton plant carefully so that he won't destroy any more of those raw materials.

LD: 3(big fail)

This didn't worked either...well it wasn't becaus the gathering. The cotton wasn't good from the beginning because when he took a closer look it was full of worms which were eating the plant. *This was just an unlucky draw I guess...* said the boy in his mind. While walking trough the fluffy field he noticed a small parcel which had many many cotton plants...he could gather 5 cotton raw materials from that place easily. So the boy aproached the place, inspected it, but he could find anythign wrong with it. He put his hand in there and took a few cotton plants with one hand move, starting to inspect it once again.

LD: 4(fail)

The first atempt was also unsuccessful...only 4 times remained to try. This time, the boy came with the idea of trying to gather each plant separately, one by one with extreme care. While ranganok was doing so, eh thought about how peaceful is this farmer-like life compared to teh moster slaying leveling up...he tought that it would be nice to do some more quests like this from time to time to soothe the mind and soul and relax from the battlefields.

LD:8(fail)

This was no good either...*Why do I keep failing to gather materials? I need to get more materials for my shop so taht I can craft some good armor.* After his internal monologue, Ranganok thought that maybe because his mind was somewhere else he failed in gathering. So this time he tried to slowly and carefully to gather the plants one by one while his mind was blank and fully focused on the task...this time he should be able to successfully gather some cotton.

LD:11(fail)

He almost go it...but because of that almost he failed to gather any more materials. Ranganok having enough of this gathering he decided to leave it like this and go towards the next gathering target: the deers. "If I remember correctly, the NPC didn't say where to find those deers, so if ym logic serves right I should be able to find them in any forest." thought the boy aloud. He looked on the map and saw that there was a forest near here so he decided to go towards it, leaving the fluffy lands for good.

LD:14(are you kidding me?)

After waling for 10 minutes towards North, Ranganok managed to reach the entrance to a normal forest. He slowly draws his spear from the sheath thinking *Even tough I am going critter hunting, I should be on guard because there are all sorts of monsters here which might attack me.* As the boy enters the forest he tries to be as silent as possible trying to be aware of everything surrounding him. The view was pretty creepy given that he was alone in a silent forest...too silent.

After 13 minutes of searhing he finds himself at a clearing where a deer was drinking from a lake. The boy slowly crouched in the bush and as a predator he started stalking his prey. He observet it for half a minute and saw that the deer wasn't aware of his pressence. Ranganok changed the grip on his spear, holding it like he was about to throw it and started aiming at the critter. The tip of the spear started to become more and more red due to the boy charging his attack and as a leaf touched the groud after falling from a tree, the boy throwed the spear towards the deer and waiting to see the result.

The spear flew covered in red energy, looking like a beam actually and took the deer right in the neck. It was a bullseye shoot which instantly killed the critter and made it dissapear in shatering pixels of light. Ranganok was satisfied with the result and so he went to the site in order to get back his spear. He was also waiting for the loot to be comcluded hoping that he would get some deer leather our of it.

Battle dice: 8(nice shot)

Tough he managed to kill it, it seems that the deer didn't give up any material loot. Seeing that, the boy started to do some hunting for the time in order to fill up the Shopkeeper's request. 30 minutes elapsed after he hunted that deer at the lake and the boy managed to get a decent number of deer hides. It semed that there was a deer group not far from the lake which gave Ranganok's the jackpot. Having filled his required ammount of materials for the shop he sets out for the city in order to deliver all the good. He couldn't wait to complete this quest.

LD:7(fail)

The boy reached the shop in the city finally and gave the NPC all the materials he requested. The manly man looked satisfied and said "Well done. Now that you had some training in gathering I want you to do one more thing. Try and make that white dress you failed to do while you were training" The boy didn't understand why he should do that, but it was part of the quest so he had no choice. He went into the workshop and started his crafting.  Ranganok rolled the piece of fabrci to the desired lenght, took the scissors and with a single cut the piece was cut perfectly(being aided by the proffesion program). He cut two piece from there, one longer and one a bit shorter. Then each one of the sides of the cloth pieces were joined making circle and by putting the neddle trough it once he sawed them togheder. Then sawed the smaller circular piece above the bigger one turning it into an one piece dress. Now all that remained were the bracers. He cut two slim ribbons from the fabric and with the needle sewed each end of the ribbon to each side of the dress. After all this, the boy put the dress on a manequin and a notification appeared on his HUD...it was saying "Have you finished your product?" and he had two buttons one whi yes and one with no. He pushed the yes button leaving window to load the dress as a finished crafted item.

The dress was a success. Though it was a plain dress...it inspired an air of innocence and it was pretty nice also...except if it would be on a homicidal ghost...then it wouldn't be cute at all. "Well done. It seems you have improved alot lately...you have completed your quest. You are a real man and can leave this place acomplished! said the NPC. The boy then bowed in respec saying his goodbyes and left the shop relieved that he finally finished his quest. 

Items gathered during the quest: 1 material

~End of Quest~