(Another SP-F1) Taking a trip down memory lane

Arekkusu for once decided to stay with the crowd he belonged in and stayed in a safe zone, specifically the town. Arekkusu was at an inn, just aimlessly looking at the ceiling in the room he rented for a night. He realized the time and  saw the window getting dark. Arekkusu knew what happened then, and it wasn't pretty at all. The night is a perfect place for enemies to strike behind you and kill you. Depending on your level, the amount you can see at night varies. His lips felt dry, so he went to the sink to not just take care of that, but just wash his face. His day was rather long, there were many dirt smears on his cheeks and the back of his neck still stinged, even when it patched itself up eventually. Arekkusu looked in the mirror in front of him, he didn't feel what he saw. The mirror showed his face all red and dirty, but inside Arekkusu felt like his mind has been refreshed.

"I wonder how things are like back in the real world." Arekkusu said to himself. Arekkusu looked into the mirror again, then changed his mind. "No, not yet. I'm not even close to being done here."

Arekkusu splashed some water on his face and used the towel next to the mirror to dry himself off. He felt he needed to just rinse off right now. He looked in his inventory to see what items he currently has. His Col was starting to go low slowly... which is what he wanted to believe because he lost more than a third of fit. Arekkusu thought to himself about his options. He then began to realize why people had their buildings and why almost anyone in the game can have buildings. They are like jobs that serve people, and it's not non-profit. Arekkusu was a witness to that. He was still waiting for his Violin to be checked so he can play it. Maybe that could be Arekkusus job, playing publicly. It would take a lot of time, and since when was Arekkusu the only person who could play a Violin. It's not like Tristan thought, Hey Arekkusu, I got all these Violins for you only. He knew others had talent, and that's what builds an Orchestra, when more than one talent comes in.

Arekkusu then remembered how he was back in Orchestra. He remembered people like Kayla , who always dueted with Arekkusu for Orchestra Solo Ensembles, but Arekkusu never even talked to her. Not even when she said hi. Looking back onto it, Arekkusu cupped his hands over his eyes and flopped on the bed. Why did I do that? She was only trying to be nice right? Arekkusu then remembered in Spanish class how he was failing and Leo was trying to give him tutoring. Leo had straight A's and Spanish was his first of three languages. When Arekkusu remembered how he replied, he wanted to go back in time and slap himself so hard that it would send him further back in time.

[Just because you have the better grades doesn't give you the better life! At least I have ONE of my parents, so why don't you grow up and take your arrogant little *** to your trailer home]

The stupidity of such a terrible comment. Arekkusu realized how stupid he was in the past. He hated everyone... everyone he hated. There was no way to please him, and now... Arekkusu might be too late to say sorry to them.

What would anyone say about Arekkusu? Would anyone even give him a Eulogy? Maybe not even Dan will give one since Arekkusu refused Dans offer to cheating throughout the game. No one would be there for him... not now. Not after what he had done to everyone. Arekkusu slumped down onto his bed and stared at the ceiling. He remembered the stabbing... the blood... it was just so much for him to bear. But what that an excuse? Many people had it worse. Then Arekkusu did what a man did whenever no one was around. He sheds a tears, locks the door, goes to an almost sounds proof area, then yells.

"Why couldn't I just tell them the truth!?" Arekkusu exclaimed. "Why did I feel like they were my enemies for something someone else did!? Was it neccessary to shoot people down because of something that happend to me!? At least I'm not homeless! I at least have a family! I don't care about their flaws! I don't care about any flaws, we all have them! Why did I have to be so stupid, stupid, stupid!"

Arekkusu then looked at his hands, a bit watery due to tears around his eyes. At this point, Arekkusu broke down. He understood his flaws. But now... was it too late? Arekkusu may be too late for the real world. But SAO was a new world, absolutely no one knows him for his past. No one knows him for his old attitude. He can make the amends here that he has always wanted to make.

"Just because I screwed up once doesn't mean I have to again." Arekkusu whispered to himself. "Especially now, knowing what is right and what is wrong."

Arekkusu checked his inventory once more to get an apple, but instead found a pleasant surprise. His Violin had been checked in. This is the instrument he had hoped to play since forever.

"My Violin." Arekkusu said. "My Violin..."

He quickly tapped it, the Violin bow, the Rosin, and the Violin Case and embraced them all in his arms as if they were flesh and blood like a human. Arekkusu missed music for so long, and it always calmed him down. He needed to remain calm while in the game, not dwell on the past. This was the best way to do so.

Arekkusu applied the Rosin onto the bow and tried playing The Code on his own, playing Shatter Me by Lindsey Stirling. It may not have been pitch perfect, but to Arekkusu, it was the most beautiful sound he ever heard.