Worn Out Welcome (Steel) SOLO

After about five minutes of searching, Steel finally found a shop that fit the description and decided to go inside. Even if I’m wrong and this isn’t the place, I can just ask for directions. Steel thought to himself before entering only to find it empty. “Is anyone here?†He asked in a somewhat loud voice.

“Dear, you shouldn’t be so rude to the customers.†A woman said gently as she walked into the room from the back. “I apologize for my husband’s behavior, he may act rude a lot of the time, but he really is such a nice man. My name is Hanna and my husband is Griswold. Welcome to our shop, how may we help you?â€

• 2 weeks later...

He kept looking around the cave. At the moment, he couldn't find a single monster in sight. "Geez, when I actually need to find one, I can't find a single dragon creature." Steel said to himself as he walked around. All of a sudden, he got hit in the back by a monster, knocking him forward. "Crap, I didn't keep an eye out." When he turned around, he saw that there were two Dragonoids facing him.

Steel 18/19

Dragonoid 7/7

Dragonoid 7/7