Yuri Knight's venture

<<Subtitle>>:

Username: Yuri Knight

Height:5'10

About/Personality: I used to live in the United States but When I turned 20 I saved up some money to live in Japan. I did some animations to make the money and a compony from Japan  that liked my animations. They wanted to hire but I had to move(however I always wanted to go anyway). I told them that I would love to, and so they gave me a week in advanced to pack up, and the compony paid for the Airplane ride a few days of lodging while I looked for a home of my own to live in. So far, I've woprked with them for an entire year, up to the point they stopped making sales. Ending my career there. Soon thereafter, Much to my luck I found another job making animations for a gaming compony, these people ended up paying a lot,. With the money I made in about a Year I made enough Money to buy two of both the Nervegear and SAO. The second I shipped back to the States to my Cousin, Zelrius. 

(Compony, Beings I am a brony)

(Not dividing by Flaws and Virtues since both can be double-edged Swords)

>> Soft Hearted- Always a sucker for those in their time of need, This may come as a flaw as well thought it has come to my aid more then harm.

>> Teeter Totter - All the way or none at all. Meaning Situations are often taken way too far, Beings I have no concept of "Middle Ground"

>> Philospohical - I often think deeply about most things and the meanings behind them. Sometimes it is nesccary, Sometimes not so much.

>>Prideful - In the evemt that someone insults me or Dishonors me, I generally get to the very defensive and Prove them wrong or insult them back. 

>> Respectful - Always couteroeus to those around him and in other events their belongings as well. Will not intentionally go out of my way to harm someone.

>> Odd - I am in to things that most people my age or gender or even just general society wouldn't normally like.

Skills

(I was told just to leave this blank for now so I am going to do so.)

Roleplays; (again Blank)

Relationships (Optional): Zelrius, Cousin

Story Thus Far (Optional)