[PP-F2] A beautiful flower (Oske, Ren)

A beautiful flower

The night was dank and eerie, as the moon was slumbering upon the pitch black sky. Ren's face was curently basked within the blazing light that was emitted by the interface, as he was sending Oske a Private Message with his current location. He flicked his finger a few times within the air before closing the menu, as he was now standing outside a inn, having his back leaned upon the wall, resting his eyes whilst waiting for her to arrive.

A few feet away from Ren in the center of town, a blue light shined as Oske teleported there. Her teleportation crystal shattered once she was there, and she dusted herself off. She looked around, then skipped out of the platform and ran to where her friend was. "Hi, Ren!" she exclaimed. "You got the materials?"

"Hey there, Oske. Yes, I've managed to gather them all." he replied with a enthusiastic tone. Slowly he repelled himself from against the wall, making a few slight gestures in order to open up his inventory. "See? There all here." Ren said while showing her his inventory.

Oske did a quick inventory check to make sure everything was there, then rushed toward the smithy. "Follow me!" she exclaimed.

Smoke wafted up through the furnace inside the smithy, and Oske opened up her menu. "See that bucket of water there?" Oske said, pointing to a bucket in the corner while she equipped her hammer, gloves, and apron. "Could you bring it over here?"

Ren nodded towards Oske, while running at the same speed as her towards the smithy. His eyes flourished upon entering, darting them from one corner to another. "Sure thing, Oske." he said before grasping on the bucket, slowly he started walking towards furnace, eventually placing the bucket near it.

"Judging from the current gear that you're wielding, I can safely say you're pretty good at this, right?" he asked her, smiling a bit afterwards.

"I'd like to say that," Oske said with a shrug. With that, she swiped open her menu. The powdered bones and iron dropped into the water. "If you're not going to use your old sword once this is done, could you stir this up with it?"

As she said this, she extracted the red dragon hearts from her inventory and placed them in the furnace, watching them melt and bubbles rise to the surface, where they popped.

"Yeah, I can do it, but it will surely brake." he said whilst opening up his inventory and taking out his old sword, placing it inside the mixture.

"I heard rumours about a upcoming event, Oske. Did you hear anything?" he asked her whilst continuing to mix the ingredients.

"Oh? No, I've been busy." Oske paused to reach her tongs into the furnace, pulling out an ingot of red stone--Dragon Stone. She opened up her inventory and placed the ingot in there. "Did you finish stirring?"

She spun her hot hammer around, waiting for the mixture.

"Uh.. yea-" he didn't had the time to finish his sentence as the sword durability finally drained, illuminating itself before disappearing.

"Phew... that was a bit close. The mixture's finished, Oske. What shall I do with it?" he asked her before adding "Be careful with that hammer, Oske. I don't want to die, yet.", smiling a bit towards her.

Reached forth the tongs, grabbing them properly before using them to place the mixture within the furnace. The mixture quickly took the of three separated ingots. "I'm having a great time, Oske. Thank you for letting me partake in this. Now then should I give you the ingots, I'm presume they'll be going on the anvil, right?" he asked before reaching for them.

"Just one," Oske replied. She quickly opened her inventory and transported her ingots into it. She then walked toward the anvil, depositing a single ingot onto the anvil. She then raised her hammer high above her head and slammed down, sending a clanging sound through the room.

Soon, she was holding a warm katana. It wasn't exactly a gorgeous, perfect item, but it was efficient. "How's this?"

"Well, I mean I didn't tie any ribbons to it," Oske murmured, swinging the katana around a little bit. "And I didn't use anything special for the materials. I mean, it's shiny and all, but it's not like it's an albino with rainbow hilt leather or something."

She stopped swinging it around. "Here, you can check to see the name of it."

Oske shook her head. "Nope, don't got a guild. I was kind of thinking about joining one, but... I dunno. I don't think I'd work well in one..." Oske shrugged, then set her hammer down and placed it back in her inventory. "I guess it's just not my thing. Why? Are you thinking about joining a guild?"

Oske paused, then laughed slightly. "I guess so. What would the purpose of said guild be? What would the name be? And who else would you recruit?" she asked. She then narrowed her eyes. "Don't you dare invite Rage--he's not in a guild, but I don't want to be with him ever again."