[PP-F2] A beautiful flower (Oske, Ren)

"I'm a bit surprised that you've considered this, even if for the moment." he said while turning towards Oske. "The purpose of the guild... isn't that complicated. I just want control over Aincrad, that's all." Ren said before letting out a cocky smirk. "There are two reasons which determined me to think of such a thing. One, I hate seeing people around me die just because they're listening to others, instead of acting from their free will. And secondly, I like this place. I never wish to leave it. Thus, I like keeping my garden clean." Ren had spoken bluntly, telling Oske his true intentions.

"Oh.. and no. Rage won't be here, you're the only person I've talked about this. But, because you're a good friend, I'll ask you once more. Are you sure Oske, that you're willing to join my cause?" he asked her once more, whilst extending his dominant hand towards her. His eyes were glittering with determination, there was no shroud of doubt within his tone, as Ren was ready for what was about to come.

Oske paused. "I agree with you completely. I never want to leave this place--after all, all my friends are here. The real world contains worse people--people ten times worse than those here."

She took his hand and shook it. "I'll be your second in command. Do you have any other players in mind? We need about three more to form a guild."

"It brings joy to my heart, knowing that you're on my side, Oske." he said before retracting his arm while smiling towards her. Within a single motion, he sheathed back the blade, leaving it on the counter before speaking once more. "About the blade... tis a good blade indeed. But I surely know that you can do better, Oske. And... about the members, I need to think about that as well, since I value loyalty over all."

Ren cocked his face towards the side, facing himself against the door. "I'll... need to go for now, and will return with a greater amount of materials, and hopefully a answer about the members. But, untill then if you could keep this guild a secret, that will be great. As we don't want to attract unwanted attention towards us, also if there's someone you would wish to join or not, please send me a Private Message. I'll definitely read it, and check those person out, before reaching a conclusion." he said before waving at Oske, getting himself ready to leave.

"Fine by me," Oske said with a smile and a wave. "You don't have to get me anymore materials, but if you're willing, I'll send you a list of some I have in mind."

With that, she turned back to her work and breathed in the hot fumes of the smithy. It had been a good day, and she needed some rest.

(Roleplay Complete)