(SP-F2) Coup D'état <<Long Live The Queen>> [COMPLETE]

"Thanks for the information. I will return the favor later when I have the time."

"Don't mention it. We all have to co-operate if we want to stay alive. Be careful will you?"

"Don't worry, 1 or 2 wasp won't kill me that easily."

"Do I need to remind you that it's not the normal wasp we're talking about here? It's the queen itself."

"I know that. Don't worry,I'm confident enough I can take it down."

"-Sigh- There's no talking into you huh... Suit yourself,just don't come running into the town while crying."

"I won't do that,I promise."

Yuji watch the mysterious figure as it leave the alley. After 1 minute,he leave the alley too in different directions.

"Time to take down the Queen."

"Time to test this sword inside my inventory." Yuji scroll through the inventory and search for his other sword. He then look at it for a while before equipping it. He swap his <Crimson Flash> for <Crimson Obsidian>. "More damage for less health...why not?" Yuji walk outside the safe zone and begin his quest to defeat the 'Queen' of the floor.

"Alright,from what the person said earlier, I need to defeat some Wind Wasp before the 'Queen' could come out. This should be easy enough with a swing using this sword. After the 'Queen' appear, i should defeat it quickly to avoid more conflict from the other mobs...." Yuji memorize all the information he needed for the upcoming battle. He want to make sure he doesn't miss any details. After walking for a while,he found the Wind Wasp spawn area.

"I got this one."

Yuji draw his sword and rush at the Wind Wasp near him. Buzzing sound fill the air; Yuji get annoyed a bit but he endure it. He reach the first Wasp and slash it. The blade went through the wasp as if it's just a piece of paper. Within seconds the wasp shatter and Yuji stood still. "Whoa,now that's what I call Damage Burst."

• Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 14 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 7-1

Yuji: 17/17

Wind Wasp: DEAD

"Alright,next one." Yuji approach the Wind Wasp near a tree. He try to slash it but manage to dodge when the wasp see the sword coming at it. Yuji prepare himself for the incoming attack when he see the wasp slowly rise into the air and dive at him. Sharp needle at it's bottom would be more than enough to warn Yuji of the danger if the attack connect. He evade it by ducking and the wasp fly past his head.

• Rolled a 3 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 15 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 6-1

Wind Wasp: 6/6

"Too slow!" Yuji stand up quickly and make a spin slash. The sword hit the wasp,slicing it to half. "Alright,a few more of this wasp and I should be able to fish out the 'Queen'. Yuji wipe his sword and hold it high. The sword reflects the sunlight and Yuji can see the sharpness of the sword,something he never notice before. "...I shouldn't use this sword to much."

• Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 14 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 8-1

As he look at the sword, buzzing sound can be heard behind him. It's getting louder by seconds. Yuji lower the sword and wait for the thing to come closer to him. The buzzing thing get close enough to attack his back;Yuji quickly turn around and slash downward. Another Wind Wasp fall to the ground and shatter. "Phew. Don't think you can ambush me now."

• Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 4-1

"Alright,let's continue this pace. I can feel the presence of the queen." Yuji look around to find for his next target. "Got you!" A wasp fly above a bed of flowers,oblivious to it's surrounding. Yuji rush at it and lift his sword up high. "Die!" The sword went down,landing on head and slice through the body. Another one return to the system database thanks to his action.

• Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 15 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 5-1

"Time to increase the tempo a bit." Yuji see a wasp flying around not far from his location. He run at it with the same intention; to kill the wasp so that it can become a sacrifice for the Queen to come out. He reach the wasp within seconds and land a vertical slash. The wasp fly straight like a meteor when the sword hit it. It crash near a tree and shatter. "Alright,that should be enough. Now to search for the 'Queen'."

• Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 3-1

"Now if I am the 'Queen',where will I arrive when I want to save my citizen...." Yuji look around the area. Wind Wasp can't be seen anymore in the area. "That's weird....there should be some of them even if it's less than I spot earlier....Does the system didn't spawn them?' Yuji rub his temple when he notice the strange situation. A very noisy buzzing sound can be heard from behind. It's getting louder as if the thing approaching him. Yuji quickly turn behind to see what's the source of the noise.

"Ah crap. I better prepare myself now." Yuji spin his sword as the thing get close to him.

mb_twq.png

"Oh c'mon. Who would have thought that it will be THIS big!" Yuji look at the HP bar and shiver a little. "2 bars. Well it's better than 3 I guess." Yuji take the first initiative by attempting a downward slash,aiming for the body. He manage to hit it,but the wasp look nonchalant. Yuji gulp and analyze his next best course of action...but he's too late for that. The wasp attack him with a critical hit. Poison flow into his body as the wasp transfer it from it's needle.

"Tch..."

(ID No. 804) BD: 8  MD: 10-1

(Inflicted with poison status! -1 health for 2 turns)

Yuji: 16/17

Wasp Queen: 24/30

(-1 Health)

"Annoying little....I mean big...Queen!" Yuji step back a bit and breath in before he attack. Once he calm down a bit,he go for the attack again. This time he attempt to strike the head. He jump when he get near to the Queen. He raise the sword high and swing it down. He succeeded in his attack and the wasp receive quiet a lot of damage. The Queen doesn't look happy with the development judging from the way it produce it's buzzing sound; it get's louder and louder. The wasp attack Yuji when he is in midair but Yuji manage to dodge the attack by tilting his body as much as he can to avoid the sharp stinger. He land on the ground and jump back a bit.

(ID No. 805) BD: 7  MD: 4-1

Yuji: 15/17

Wasp Queen: 18/30

(-1 Health. Poison status disappear)

"Alright,it's getting weaker!" His confidence increase when he look at the HP bar. "A few more attacks and it should go down. Better be careful though as the Queen have some kind of plan..." Yuji dash forward with his sword poitning forward. He's going for a lunge this time. The wasp fly upwards slowly as Yuji gets closer, a sign that it will attack Yuji. He change his style of attack from lunge to upward slash as the Queen gets higher. Once again Yuji manage to hit the wasp,throwing the Queen off balance. YUji take the chance to get himself some distance from the Queen. The wasp regain it's balance and resume it's original position to attack, but it hits the empty air as Yuji manage to get away.

(ID No. 806) BD: 7  MD: 6-1

Yuji: 14/17

Wasp Queen: 12/30 

"Toryaaaaah!!!" Yuji make a mad dash at the Queen as the it gets back to it's standby position. That's the only chance for him to land another attack. He's going for a lunge at the head this time. He jump and point his sword to the front towards the Queen's head. He fail miserably however and fall to the ground. He feel the soft ground and the bitter taste of the grass. He spit it out and look up. The wasp just recover from the attack and prepared to attack once more.

"Welp,better prepare myself."

(ID No. 808) BD: 1  MD: 2-1

Yuji: 14/17

Yuji lie on the ground,covering his front from attacks. The Queen attack with it's stinger and pierce his body. Once again poison flow into his body through the stinger. The wasp pull away and goes back to it's position. Yuji stand up and jump back. "Tch...poisoned yet again....this sucks..."

(ID No. 809) BD: 1  MD: 10-1

(Inflicted with poison status. -1 health for 2 turn)

Yuji: 13/17

(-1 Health)

His vision gets blurry and he can't stand properly. The poison really takes a toll on his body. It took him a lot of strength to focus on his enemy. "Phew...you can do it Yuji...almost there..." Yuji slowly increase his walking speed as he approach the Queen. He then run full speed ahead; he switch to hit and run tactic this time to avoid direct damage. At first it seems doable,but the moment he miss his attacks,he know he can't continue the tactic. The wasp attack him,forcing Yuji to back away.

(ID No. 810) BD: 3  MD: 7-1

Yuji: 11/17

(-1 Health. Poison status subside.)

"Phew...finally the poison is gone." Yuji spit on the ground and look at the giant flying thing. "You can't let me win,can you? Well I need your stinger and I will take it from you either you like it or not. Prepare yourself!" Yuji approach the wasp within seconds and begin slashing. The wasp use it's stinger to attack Yuji. Both parties engage in fencing battle with no one manage to land an attack.

(ID No. 811) BD: 5  MD: 6-1

Yuji: 10/17

Unfortunately for Yuji,he trip himself when he step on a mud. He fall to the ground and lose his grip on his weapon. The sword fly and land on the ground not far from him. The wasp close in;it's stinger shine on the tip. Yuji can feel the pain on his leg. He close his eyes and endure the pain.

(ID No. 812) BD: 1  MD: 7

Yuji: 9/17

The wasp pull it's stinger from his leg and fly up slowly. Yuji drag himself to his sword. Without his sword,he felt weak,incompetent and most of all,he can feel the Reaper's Scythe on his neck. He look at the Wasp Queen as it dive,aiming for his body. Yuji roll to dodge the attack. He manage to dodge it and see the wasp hits empty air. Yuji stand up slowly and jump forward to take his sword. He held it tightly as his life depends on the sword.

(ID No. 813) BD: 4  MD: 3-1

"You starting to piss me off. Can't you just die?" Cold gaze,if he can make the wasp freeze with that gaze then it'll make his job easier. All it can do is express his hatred. The wasp didn't have those kind of intelligence to know human emotions,which means that gaze meant for someone else. Someone that wasp represent...his real enemies... "Whew,I don't know why but I really think I should kill you know. Staring you the whole time makes me puke." Wind blow hard at the wasp direction. Yuji march forward slowly despite the wasp approaching him fast.

Wasp Queen use it's stinger and aim at the shoulder. The hit connect,but Yuji doesn't seem to be bothered by it. He slash the stinger,separating it from the body. He then slash the body several times and end with a powerful lunge. The wasp thrown backwards.

(ID No. 814) BD: 9  MD: 7-1

(Life Leech activate. Gain 1 health)

Wasp Queen: 6/30