[PP-F7] That Arrogant Player (Zelrius)

It had been a while since Rebekah had visited the higher up floors. She was planning on doing some last minute training on the higher floors in preparation for the boss battle. She was walking around the mountainous city of Nimbus, when she had noticed something. It had been a while since she ran into that arrogant high level player, his name was .... Zelrius. She had not seen him since his disappearance into the jungle a while back, back then she was still a bit too naive, thinking the whole town can be burnt down with a fire, but times have changed.

Speaking of said Arrogant Player. That such narcissist so happened to be walking down the streets of Nibmus. He was looking for something that he refused to reveal what exactly the objective  exactly was. Beside the point he had been looking at a panel for the boss fight drafting. Whilst watching the  display infront him, Zelrius not only didn't see the girl he walked into before he walked into her, But also wasn't paying attention to the cursor on the minimap in his upper right vision.

When had impacted her, Taknng a step back this particular player was of course arggovated

"Move out of my way dumbass."

Perhaps Rebekah might have grown as a player, but Zelrius was still the exact same as she remembered. "Perhaps you are the one in my way" she replied, showing her annoyance. It had been him who had walked right into her, not the other way around, but that of course does not matter. Although to be honest, she was semi-paying attention to her surroundings, walking on this floor, looking for a specific shop to buy one of the latest cooking equipment for her shop. She had forgotten the location of the NPC store, and thus was searching every store front.

Only now did Zelrius recognize the girl that stood before him. Well, "Recognize" was an over statement. He was familiar with the look and the voice that belonged to the face Just where, the narcissist couldn't place his finger on. Now he was intrgued. Some arrogance dropped from the Boy's face only to show puzzlement. It seemed like they had met recently, but where, When and How. Setting aside his dignity guessing that if they did know eachother, Then he might get out of a boredom rut, If they didn't then She didn't matter in the first place.

"I vaguely remember hints of someone that match you. Have we met previously?"

That did not come at a surprise to her, as a guy with a black jacket with yellow-ish short hair was fairly known around most of the upper level floors. That ... Blood Buccaneer was it? It was something like that, but he was probably one of the most annoying players in the game to deal with if not the most. However, that last sentence seemed to lose a bit of his natural arrogance, which was strange for someone such as him.

She wanted to answer no, and ignore him, but she was not going to. "Weren't you that player who gotten a cold on one of the hotter floors in this game?" she asked, fully knowing the answer.

Zelrius  knew she wasn't trying to insult him with that question, not in the slightest. In fact 99% of people in the planet wouldn't even see that question as offensive. However, Zelrius saw it as her trying to make fun of his ego because he had a cold. So he went defensive, Just not overly so. He now, however, recollected the entire day. How eventful thgat one was,

"You try moving from 4 ro 9, From Freezing to sweltering, With some girl, whom I do not even remember the name of anymore And afterward moving to the humid Jungles of Floor 7 only to have someone ask about burning a village down. I believe the person that asked was you. Look, All I am saying is, Yes I was partly sick, but a lot had undertaken that day. Give me a break."

Then slight interest took upon his face, Replacing even more Ego with a different tone and expression

"Anyhow, I am terribly bored. Prehaps you can provide entertainment, Care if I join you for you're expedition today?"

[--OOC Zelrius - The Most complicated Male you'll eve know, Amirite?]

[OOC: Don't worry, I like to make subtle jabs from time to time ;)]

She was going to call him out for making a technical simplification of those floors in between, but she did not. She listened to that last line carefully, and thought his attitude shifted slightly. She thought about it briefly, and she knew that the chance to party with a higher level player is something that rarely happens, and she could possibly pick up a few better combat tips. However, the thought of being his entertainment for the day, well, I guess as long as I do not do anything stupid.

"Sure" she replied.

"Oh, Thank the lord." Zelrius said with a sigh. Equipping all his gear, Zelrius sent a party invite to her. Then just went on about looking into the boss fight details yet again. Zelrius was extremely paranoid that this battle would turn bad and everyone would blame him for the failure, Then again, That has yet to happen to the Assualt Team once.

"I was a little worried for a second that you'd reject me and then I'd have to continue on my search for a-"

Zelrius stopped himself short, again not wanting to reveal exactly what it was he had been doing. Then he realized his ego was dropped and within an instant all egotisim was back in the boy's face, Vocabulary, Voice, and way of moving about.

"You're on the lead. Please Proceed and I will venture with. Though I strongly suggest we either go deep into the Floor. Or To a Higher Floor, As things stand right now, The Enemies of the area pose little threat to me."

She accepted the party invite, and could see his level, as well as his HP gauge. To be fair, she knew just by looking at the armour and weapons, that he was already high level to begin with. However, a quick double check and she knew that he was one of those high level players who any of the following floors are too weak compared to him, perhaps maybe except for boss fights. That said, she did not know which floor to visit, and decided to let him choose.

"Just pick a floor." She replied. It made no difference which floor they visit, as the monsters would naturally be scaled up to the challenge the highest level member of the party if there were to be any extra rewards given out.

Zelrius thought to himself for a second, Then he got a kind of idea on what he wanted to do. He had heard a rumor that somewhere on Floor 5 there were enemies that had 30 hp a piece and dealt a max of 5 damage with good hits. That sounded like something he'd be into doing, Other then he took into account the player whom he was bringing along and reconsidered that option. They cold go to Floor 8's Deep Pits and fall ins. That's what seemed most appealing to Zelrius anyhow.

"How about we go explore the deep pits or Craters, whicheither you call em, Of Floor 8. The Ewok forest Floor. It should be fun, Considering Monsters there have twnety ish HP and deal 3 damage."

"Sure, she replied." Rebekah knew that it had been a while since she had faced a monster that would deal a lot of damage in battle. However, it would also be a nice way to easily gain experience in this case. It would be a difficult battle, but it would come nowhere near the difficulty of a boss fight, she knew those would be tough, as they were practically dangerous. Luckily for them, they were still in the town and the teleportation gate was nearby for them to reach the next floor.

(OOC I apologize for not posting sooner, Just been a bit busy is all.)

Zelrius nodded then decided to walk to the teleportation Gate. Getting there he glanced around, Not really sure why, and shrugged. He stepped through the Teleportation gate to, Shouting his destination. That being Highland on Floor 8. When Zelrius arrived He could never avoid the fact that he always thought as soon as he got here that the little things knwon as Ewok would run up to him. But of course the Creators of Sao would never make a reference that cool. Sadly.

[OOC: It's Okay; There's a lot to do especially with a boss battle upcoming]

Rebekah had arrived on the 8th floor, it was a nice change of scenery. She had never been up this high up in this floating castle, but she like the natural scenery of the forest around her. It was not something that she saw everyday, as she preferred to spend her time on the freezing floor of floor 4. She had never seen an Ewok before, nor did she know what they were, but she was about to find out.

Zelrius simply walked off and out of the town with the arrogant swagger that is his way of travel. He sighed with boredom as he passed the many monsters at Zelrius himself hd ildman e bfore and no one else was interested or strong enough to grind. Sure there were plenty that could easily kill the Jungle trolls and samll goblins that inhabited the floor, But as of now there were only about 5 strong enough to Grind them, None of which were the least bit intent in doing so. With all that in mind, Zelrius knew almost exactly which way he was going, Just taking turns here and there or getting knotted through a string of trees could be the end of the little adventure.

It was a nice change in once following Zelrius through the jungle. In the past, she would have to look out for each of the small animals that live out here, today, it felt like the monsters were hiding. It is as if none of them would want to come close to him, which is fine by her. That was less things for her to think about, such as how to get there without getting attacked by the monsters in the way. Even though she never had trouble with that in the past, it was still one thing that was often on her mind when she traveled by herself.

She realize that she was slowly falling behind from Zelrius and now had to walk a bit faster to catch up with him.

As Rebekah had caught back up with Zelrius, The boy stopped, and quickly drew his sword. This perfectly curved sword was alight with Red and Blue Flames in a swirl around it. In spots around the sword, The Flames mixed together to create bits of Purple. At this point, Zelrius was holding it to show off. It was obtained from Killing a Certain twinfire Phoenix whom had the same Flame affects. Now he swung down, Sword in left hand in order to hit a rather large Bug, That Zelrius could not name.

• Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice
  • Rolled a 3 on the d10 (mob) dice

Zelrius 72/72

Rebekah 23/23 (Fix this if you have any skills or Equipment that increase your HP)

"Bug" 10/19 (Deals 3 damage a hit, Unless you've got Mitigation)

[OOC: They changed Survival the other day to +5 max HP from + 5 HP 3 turns out of combat :'( . I liked that niche skill; now I actually do need to invest in battle healing AND/OR Mitigation]

Unlike the last time they fought together, she did not want to be seen as the newbie who could not hit anything. Even though he may not remember it, things were different, and she had grown a lot stronger since then, and she hoped to be able to show it. She decided to attack consecutively right after Zelrius before the bug could dodge them both, this way she could hand her combo. She found what she would think is the weakspot of the bug, and attacked it there. She hoped that it would be correct as she did not want to deal more damage.

[iD: 1120; BD = 10] Damage: 3 + 3 + 3 = 9

Zelrius 72/72

Rebekah 28/28

Bug 1/19

Zelrius simply put away his sword and watched as the Bug withered away under his burn damage from his Twinfire sword. That was one of the things that made the sword quite as strong as it was. That added almost unescapable burn damage dealt a total of up to 4 extra damage. Made his total weapon do up to, with critical and all Fifteen damage, which could easily kill anyone or anything up to level Six. Zelrius sighed a bit nostalgic about the time when he was level Six, all those months ago. Shaking the thought, he continued his arrogant swagger down through the Jungle.

(--OOC Sorry for not posting sooner. I get bored of posting pretty easily)

That ended quite quickly, as she knew that Zelrius was strong, but not that strong. Perhaps he just had a bad day the last time that she had bumped into her. But that had just showed her why he was one of the he strongest players in Aincrad. She was still thinking about it, but realized that Zelrius was already walking ahead, and now she would have to catch up to him.