[PP-F4] Knights of Christ, new discoveries.

Celes walked into the inn. She rented a room and walked up, she pulled down the HUD and pulled out an item. It was one of the information books. It had a list of the current guilds... but there was another one she'd heard of.. Knights of Christ. It seemed like an interesting proposition. She decided to look around the floor for one of the members, maybe learn more. After going to bed she went to the market, hoping to find someone who could give her more information. 

Dordur had been looking for decent beverages for a long long time and he had just found one at floor #4 he instantly bought it and drank it all in one go, However this beverage was actually extremely strong giving him a heavy brainstorm. 

After walking for some time Dordur ended up finding an npc attempting to sell a large bulky pig for 150COL. Having an extremely heavy brainstorm, dordur ended up confusing the big for a mount and ended up buying it, After buying it he attempted to mount it, But the pig simply ran and ran and ran however Dordur would not budge even as the pig kept running attempting to throw him off only to bump into another player. And ended up having the girl drop a small booklet, One of the Information ones.

(gona use permaroller for who it will be d20 dice, 1-10 is Zero, 11-20 is Celes, will edit with the results.)

Result: 11/Celes/ID 1020/Loot: 11

Just Using the Item drop table.

d20.png LD: 1-10
No loot!   :evil:

d20.png LD: 11-18

Loot! :D

tumblr_nexazzXVw01sxfvy5o1_500.gif(The pig will not go past this thread, Just added it for spices)

Zero had been making way through the fourth floors snowy terrain for a few hours, he didn't mind the cold wind hitting his face or the cold wet snow surrounding the lower part of his legs. He made his way to one of the floors towns, he had business to take care of so he could finally get the position promised to him. He had to find potential guild members for KoC fast, it was all that was asked from him. He opened his menu and equipped an armband with the guilds insignia on it, letting anyone looking for a guild know he was the member of one.

He overheard a slight commotion not far from where he was and casually passed by. He saw two players who seemed to have bumped into each other and stopped, facing them with a serious expression. "Everything alright here you two?"

Post order:

Revy

Celesmesh

Zero

tumblr_nexjhi7xwr1qgvtt4o1_500.png((ignore the shirt))

"Oh...Every....Thunks frine!" Dordur said, having the most extreme brainstorm on the planet, increasing every second that passed. Dordur pulled something out of the backside of his pants it would seem as he was only wearing cloth pants and it seemed to be a note saying "let me join the knights of christ please, i'll bring you beverages you've never found... Don't worry i'll drink'em all" After that dordur somewhat jumped on Zero, latching onto his neck not letting go and saying over and over again "HQ please, carry me there. HQ Please, Carry me there." Just as if he was a broken npc which he of course wasn't since he was a player.

Celes looked at the drunk fellow in are...wait... Knights of Christ...oh! "Wait? youre one of the Knight of Christ?!? I've eard of your guild.. I.. I wanted to know, do you... do you maybe have any openings?"  She looked shyly onto the floor. Someone from a guild like that, they helped me when I first arrived..I am who I am because they helped.. I want ot do that for others. "Could you check? maybe I could join..."

Zero looked at the two players who were now asking him about joining his guild. He glanced at the one hanging onto from him then at the girl. He scratched his head hearing the guy continuously ask he be taken to KoC's HQ and sighed before clearing his throat. "Before we do anything else regarding you joining KoC, I have to test you two. So if you really are intending to join, get your gear together and let's head out to the wilderness to find you a few foxes to face down with." He kept his neutral expression and looked at Dordur as he opened his HUD menu and sent the two a party invite. "Please stop hanging on from me as well."

Dordur simply stared at Zero when he said something about a 'Test' and just by that time the brainstorm had reached its maximum level and thus stopped the effect. After the storm had stopped, dordur jump away from Zero, onto the pig, grabbing it and lifting it off the ground while letting out a "SQUEEEEEEEEL" after being lifted off the ground, Dordur then seemed to have been bit by the pig since he threw the pig away and cursed at it $"!#/"!$/#Q"$ and after throwing it away, said "LESSGO TO THIS TEST PERSON!!" Obviously not right in the head after this brainstorm while accepting the party invite. then proceeding to follow whoever was leading the way while equipping his perfect weapon.

"The test will be separated into two parts, both will test your teamwork and leadership." Zero put up his index finger and glanced at their names. "The first part will be you and Dordur facing a number of enemy NPC's," He put up the finger beside the index and glanced at Dordur. "While the second I will inform you of once the first is completed. So to commence the first part we will be heading out of this safe zone to find you some mobs to face. I assume this is simple enough for the two of you." He slipped his hand into his pocket and turned around signaling them to follow with his free hand. "Follow me." He took a step forward and began to walk towards the towns exit.

Zero kept walking, not checking if they were both follong him as it was their choice. He made his way to the towns exit and rubbed the back of his neck as he did so. "We'll be facing decently leveled mobs so keep your eyes open. I won't intervene in your battle unless completely necessary, so don't expect me to join any time soon." He sighed as he opened his menu and equipped the sword he had from when the game began, no stats or bonuses just a sword.

Zero nodded as he glanced at the two and resumed walking out into the open, the snow on the ground was a bit deep taking in his entire foot. "We should encounter something soon enough, doesn't take long to encounter trouble out here." He stopped hearing what sounded like various feet dashing through the snow and towards them. "Here we go..." He stepped back and slight grinned as 5 white foxes jumped out from the woods and in front of them. "All yours, if you need help just let me know and I'll intervene." He crossed his arms leaning against a tree.

(OCC: Each fox will have the standard floor x 2 equals health and half of health rounded down is its attack, so it's 8HP and 4 damage)

Dordur followed Zero as they walked through the snow, nearly falling when he popped down into the snow making him barely able to walk. But nonetheless he tried and tried walking even harder After Zero said something about encountering something soon when suddenly 5 white foxes jumped out of the woods, Dordur unsheathed his weapon attempting to slice at the closest one.

Result:

Hit -6 HP [ +1 damage Crit]

1154 9 10 10 8 Dordur Msg_hover2.png 2014-11-17 00:24:44

((rolling)

white fox

2/8HP

white fox

8/8HP

white fox

8/8HP

white fox

8/8HP

white fox

8/8HP

Celes looked at the first fox, already weak form the atatck "I'll finish him!!" she yells as she swings hard (1159, BD 5 +2ACC) Her blade digging deep into him and crushing him to thousands of bits (DMG 5), she looks at dodur and yells "Switch!!" Just as a fox tries to attack her (1268, 6 Eva-2 4, miss). She dodges the fox just in time.

white fox

DEAD

white fox

8/8HP

white fox

8/8HP

white fox

8/8HP

white fox

8/8HP